Options

EV Memphis 6/20 Pre-Party Fundraiser

Comments

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Just checked the weekend forecast for Memphis. Underground Weather says a high of 95 and sunshine on Saturday. I see no chances of storms or rain. Sunday says partly cloudy and very hot. Sounds good - at least the no rain/storms part.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Cosmic SlopCosmic Slop Posts: 107
    I'm packing for Memphis bump!

Just got my guitar for the girls out. There are no strings on it, but I think i have extras to bring.
  • Options
    luv-ed91luv-ed91 Posts: 215
    Is it too late to RSVP?

Just made a last minute decision (very stressful one) to come to the concert. I'm going to try to find my daughter's clarinet to donate. Also, gonna go through my PJ collection to see what I can get together to donate . . . maybe a poster, stickers, vinyl - I don't know - it's been a while since I've went through my collection, but I'll try to bring something, if that's ok.
    -- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    Is it too late to RSVP?

Just made a last minute decision (very stressful one) to come to the concert. I'm going to try to find my daughter's clarinet to donate. Also, gonna go through my PJ collection to see what I can get together to donate . . . maybe a poster, stickers, vinyl - I don't know - it's been a while since I've went through my collection, but I'll try to bring something, if that's ok.
    Not too late at all :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Ok, I went through my stuff - I've got some guitar picks, a PJ comic book, stickers, Immagine in Cornice silkscreen poster, Columbia bootleg from 08, Sniper bills from Ed 08 tour, assortment of PJ books. Which of these do you think I should bring?

I've got to find my other stash - I might post some more stuff.

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    My donation is changing from a "?" to a

08 Camden night II poster signed and numbered by BK
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    Ok, I went through my stuff - I've got some guitar picks, a PJ comic book, stickers, Immagine in Cornice silkscreen poster, Columbia bootleg from 08, Sniper bills from Ed 08 tour, assortment of PJ books. Which of these do you think I should bring?

It all sounds nice! Whatever you want will be great!!

Updating the first post now :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:

Awesome donation!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:

Thanks bunches!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Just got into Milwaukee tonight BUMP :)
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

Thanks bunches to you, too!

Thank you to everone for being so generous. Pearl Jam fans are the greatest!

See y'all in Memphis! We're going to have a magical experience.......
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    mindi wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

Thanks bunches to you, too!

Thank you to everone for being so generous. Pearl Jam fans are the greatest!

See y'all in Memphis! We're going to have a magical experience.......

Yes this sounds like its going to be awesome...can't wait!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,814
    Nice job on the press coverage!! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I know!! Melissa has done a great job! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    This party has the best merch ever up for raffle and auction. :D
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    That good job goes to educator/artist, Ms. Sheri Bancroft. She is a co-director at the camp & she has been such a great help in "hopefully" making our event a success.

Laura, I told ya I'd try & make you proud!

I'm about to clean out my car, load my car, & drive to Memphis. I'm guestimating hitting Memphis around noon! Anyone that has any questions or are already going to be in Memphis feel free to pm me.
  • Options
    I'm leaving around 1-2 pm, but it's an 11 hour drive for me, so I don't know if I'll make it today or not. We're driving straight through - even if it takes us till 3 am. But I'm bringing lots of goodies & maybe ya'll can help me decide what you think I should donate.

Man, I'm so excited!!! This is my first Ed show. :oops:

Can't wait for the party . . . and ED!!!

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    I should be in Memphis by noon tomorrow. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Daniel
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I hope that we will be in Memphis by 4:30 pm or so today.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Anyone plan on visiting Graceland on Sunday?
  • Options
    bUMP
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi Ozark,

I'm going to donate ten redux vinly album sealed...I am working on trying to find a couple other items to donate...I am headed out today towards Memphis...So, may just bring whatever else I donate along with me?..I will be at the pre party early to drop off donations.Looking forward to the pre party and Ed solo show..

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Hi Ozark,

I'm going to donate ten redux vinly album sealed...I am working on trying to find a couple other items to donate...I am headed out today towards Memphis...So, may just bring whatever else I donate along with me?..I will be at the pre party early to drop off donations.Looking forward to the pre party and Ed solo show..

Jeremy
    Bye

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for the donations! Cya at the party!

Daniel
  • Options
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Hi Ozark,

Jeremy
    Bye
    Sounds great! :mrgreen: See you tomorrow!
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi,

Also, donating a xl stickman shirt...Plus, thinking about purchasing a money order for twenty bucks...Write it out to ten club..So, whoever wins it can use it towards renewing fan club membership whenever they want..Looking forward to the pre party and concert..

Jeremy
    Take Care
    Bye
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    Just scored tix, I'll see if we can make it by the time the fundraiser starts?

Patrick are you going to be there?
  • Options
    How is this on page 2!!!! :o

We might do Graceland or something Sunday, just depends on how we feel and if my oldest daughter is ready to kill her siblings or not.

So is anyone else feeling a bit like this
    smiley-excited001.gif
    and this
    smiley-shocked003.gif
    maybe some of this
    smiley-shocked025.gif
    and this
    smiley-happy023.gif
    and for us women, some of this
    smiley-excited002.gif
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Memphis the Detroit contingent is on its way :) Heading out the door to pick up some friends in Ann Arbor and Monroe and then I-75!

See ya Saturday morning everyone............
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Memphis the Detroit contingent is on its way :) Heading out the door to pick up some friends in Ann Arbor and Monroe and then I-75!

See ya Saturday morning everyone............
    Have a safe trip & see y'all in the south!

Also, Kelley, from Little Rock, is donating her House of Blues poster. Arcticangel, her travel buddies Melissa & Randy, & I Just had dinner at the Blue Monkey with Angela Horton from the rock camp. Thanks again for bringing me the WL merch from Nashville! Tomorrow......
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump....

Will be heading out to Memphis in about two hours!