Options

Is everyone DEAD tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Mwa ha ha ha. I've had WAY too much practice.

I can type fast enough but I often delete what I've written and think 'hmmm, maybe I shouldn't write that'.
  • Options
    I can type fast enough but I often delete what I've written and think 'hmmm, maybe I shouldn't write that'.

Restraint is the enemy of humour.. go for it.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Oh!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that....:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    It's a bit weird what's happened to the music and sex thread. It's almost as if God stopped it LOL
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    It's a bit weird what's happening to the music and sex thread. It's almost as if God stopped it LOL
    It was your fault....

Talking about boobages....:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Can you get banned for just chatting and writing rubbish?

I'm waiting to get a message from Kat or Sea saying 'we're banning you for a week because you have nothing worthwhile to say'!
  • Options
    Can you get banned for just chatting and writing rubbish?

We'll find out, won't we? LOL

• Options
    Restraint is the enemy of humour.. go for it.

Well I did that on another thread. Yours. 'I was up all night with Pearl Jam'. I cracked the obvious joke and ended up sounding a bit... slutty.

HAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Well I did that on another thread. Yours. 'I was up all night with Pearl Jam'. I cracked the obvious joke and ended up sounding a bit... slutty.

HAHAHAHA

Well my reply sounded a bit gay, if I remember correctly. :D

• Options
    Well my reply sounded a bit gay, if I remember correctly. :D

...not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

I'm logging off for a while now.
  • Options
    ...not that there's anything wrong with that! :D.

Of course not :rolleyes: :) Let's not go there... :D

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Cool, because I would change it, but you know.. I'm stuck at my desk, at work.. don't get out till 4. You know how it is.

same here, stuck at my desk...and leave at 4 as well..;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    same here, stuck at my desk...and leave at 4 as well..;)

Wanna grab a sandwich?

• Options

HAHAHAHA

same here sweety, if i dont delete once in a while......i am dead...and a slut for that matter ;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Of course not :rolleyes: :) Let's not go there... :D

I was just trying to be funny. :D
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    same here sweety, if i dont delete once in a while......i am dead...and a slut for that matter ;)

Funny you should say that. I always felt that your PMs looked a little, erm.. sensored.

• Options
    I was just trying to be funny. :D

I know! So was I! :D

• Options
    Funny you should say that. I always felt that your PMs looked a little, erm.. sensored.

really? my pm as in posts or the private shit?
    your kidding me, right? ;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    really? my pm as in posts or the private shit?
    your kidding me, right? ;)

Your pms. Yeah so they're pretty steamy, but you're so hottt for me. I know you'd raise the bar higher if you could only muster the courage. :D

• Options
    Wanna grab a sandwich?

shall we do coffee?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    shall we do coffee?

Sounds good.

• Options
    I know! So was I! :D

I know that you know that I was just trying to be funny. Which is why it was such a dead pan joke because I knew that you would know that it was just a joke. - Taking the mick out of the sort of thing the older generation say.

P.S. That threads working again now.
  • Options
    I know that you know that I was just trying to be funny. Which is why it was such a dead pan joke because I knew that you would know that it was just a joke. - Taking the mick out of the sort of thing the older generation say.

P.S. That threads working again now.

I know, because I went there and noticed I'd been beaten to the '4 of the guys in Pearl Jam' punchline. I was so proud of that one as well.

• Options
    Your pms. Yeah so they're pretty steamy, but you're so hottt for me. I know you'd raise the bar higher if you could only muster the courage. :D

explain, i am confused, kelly said they seem sensored, you say steamy....so what is it??????
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    I know, because I went there and noticed I'd been beaten to the '4 of the guys in Pearl Jam' punchline. I was so proud of that one as well.

I know that. But I'm sure that you know that I know that.
  • Options
    I know that. But I'm sure that you know that I know that.

Yes I know, and now I know that you know that I know that you know I know you know that. Y'know?

• Options
    Linda wrote:
    explain, i am confused, kelly said they seems sensored, you say steamy....so what is it??????

Well she was talking about your general posts, but I broke off to refer to the private shit you keep sending me, which is hottt, but contrived and I think we both know it. :D

• Options
    Linda wrote:
    explain, i am confused, kelly said they seem sensored, you say steamy....so what is it??????

:confused: I didn't say anything about Linda! Or are you talking about another Kelly?

This thread is confusing the shit out of me now.
  • Options
    Well she was talking about your general posts, but I broke off to refer to the private shit you keep sending me, which is hottt, but contrived and I think we both know it. :D

pffff, i keep sending you....!!!!! dont make me come over there, Mark..;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    :confused: I didn't say anything about Linda! Or are you talking about another Kelly?

This thread is confusing the shit out of me now.

She's right you know.. it was ME who said the threads were sensored, not Kelly.

I have a headache.