Options

Is everyone DEAD tonight?

Comments

• Options
    genie wrote:
    hey, thank you for suggestion. i'm going to go and check them out now. but that will involve me leaving this message pit for a while

You haven't heard Counting Crows? Yes, go now, do it now! Listen to their debut August and Everything After first.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Nope... still Nothingman :)

I'm just shocked!

...that's the only song in the world that makes me want to get up and dance and jump around on the table. :)
  • Options
    I'm just shocked!

...that's the only song in the world that makes me want to get up and dance and jump around on the table. :)

Yeah, you didn't seem too excited the other night when I came to your window and serenaded you with my ukelele. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Yeah, you didn't seem too excited the other night when I came to your window and serenaded you with my ukelele. :D

Oh I was out but the neighbours said there was a strange guy singing at my window. ;):)
  • Options
    Oh I was out but the neighbours said there was a strange guy singing at my window. ;):)

Don't believe a word of it, they loved every minute. Their daughter actually came out in her dressing gown and said 'You know what, sir, the circumstances aren't right... but if you were my boyfriend, I'd...' but her dad called her back in before she had a chance to finish the sentence.

• Options
    Don't believe a word of it, they loved every minute. Their daughter actually came out in her dressing gown and said 'You know what, sir, the circumstances aren't right... but if you were my boyfriend, I'd...' but her dad called her back in before she had a chance to finish the sentence.

heheheh. You're so silly. :)
  • Options
    heheheh. You're so silly. :)

I do try.

• Options
    test... my laptop's playing up.
  • Options
    test... my laptop's playing up.

LOL

My parents' was doing that yesterday.

• Options
    LOL

My parents' was doing that yesterday.

:D Well I figured you wouldn't mind me using this thread to test it.

I can't read any of the posts after mine on the 'music that makes you think of sex' thread.

:D
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    :D Well I figured you wouldn't mind me using this thread to test it.

I can't read any of the posts after mine on the 'music that makes you think of sex' thread.

:D
    nor me...

it's not just you
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    i didn't know your name was Mark :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    nor me...

it's not just you

How strange.
  • Options
    How strange.

Yeah.. I wrote one that hasn't appeared.

• Options

Lol. Why is that shocking?
  • Options

Yeah.. is that OK?

• Options
    Yeah.. is that OK?

yes
    wah
  • Options
    yes

Cool, because I would change it, but you know.. I'm stuck at my desk, at work.. don't get out till 4. You know how it is.

• Options
    yes

:D I love Mark's threads on AET. They're so pointless yet so funny. (Not all).
  • Options
    Btw, does anyone else feel that this thread title looks DARKER and DARKER every time you read it? It's starting to look like one of those B movie horror film slogans.

Dead to the World 2

'Is everyone DEAD tonight? They soon will be.'

• Options
    Cool, because I would change it, but you know.. I'm stuck at my desk, at work.. don't get out till 4. You know how it is.

you'd change it? :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    :D I love Mark's threads on AET. They're so pointless yet so funny. (Not all).

i don't know your name either... Mark's friend :eek:

k pants is out, i need sleep!!
    wah
  • Options
    Btw, does anyone else feel that this thread title looks DARKER and DARKER every time you read it? It's starting to look like one of those B movie horror film slogans.

Dead to the World 2

'Is everyone DEAD tonight? They soon will be.'

I hadn't noticed that and to be honest I couldn't remember if this was the food thread, the 'check out my new sig' thread or the cool red sweater thread. ;):)
  • Options

Her name is Kelly... like Kelly Slater from Saved by the Bell, but hottter. ;)

• Options

My Christian name is 'MattCameronKicks' and my surname is 'Butt'. :confused:
  • Options
    I hadn't noticed that and to be honest I couldn't remember if this was the food thread, the 'check out my new sig' thread or the cool red sweater thread. ;):)

This thread beats the lot of them. You knows it.

• Options
    Her name is Kelly... like Kelly Slater from Saved by the Bell, but hottter. ;)

Dammit. I have to type faster. ^^^
  • Options
    Dammit. I have to type faster. ^^^

Mwa ha ha ha. I've had WAY too much practice.

• Options
    This thread beats the lot of them. You knows it.

No the new sig one was the best. That still makes me laugh! That's more like something I would do.
  • Options
    No the new sig one was the best. That still makes me laugh! That's more like something I would do.

How dare you, that's insulting!! I would never do anything you would do. ;):D