Options

Is everyone DEAD tonight?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Why is no one talking? Is everyone on the pit dead? I was getting into talking about tattoos? What the FUCK is going on???

Alright Mark, deep breaths...
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I dunno. its the weekend I guess.
    last weekend was slow too :(
    And it was a long one for most ppl, thanksgiving and all.

I hear there's snow at some places, parts of the world, but Id expect ppl to post then...

I'm just plain sick this weekend and killing my time on the pit...
    Not that I don't normally do it ... :p:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Why is no one talking? Is everyone on the pit dead?

yes.. we are typing via an alternate universe... and in this alternate universe PJ play in Scotland.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I've got work tomorrow, not looking forward to it, and I want at least another good hour of fun and games dammit!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yes.. we are typing via an alternate universe... and in this alternate universe PJ play in Scotland.

And don't you think for one second, Mr. Dunkman, that your absence has not contributed to the quietness. Where have you been. I'm disappointed in you.

• Options
    Maybe you should join a tattoo message board. (I'm sure they exist)? :o

Just make sure you stay here as well!
  • Options
    Maybe you should join a tattoo message board. (I'm sure they exist)? :o

Just make sure you stay here as well!

That's not a bad idea you know. Hmm..

• Options
    And don't you think for one second, Mr. Dunkman, that your absence has not contributed to the quietness. Where have you been. I'm disappointed in you.

Yeah! You asshole! :mad:

We all have to go to bed soon! Make us laugh!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

:o
  • Options
    Yeah! You asshole! :mad:

We all have to go to bed soon! Make us laugh!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

:o

She's hard to please Dunk. My Punch and Judy shows aren't working.

• Options
    So yeah...let's talk about the Euro 2008. draw today.
    Cause I watched pretty much every movie and show on tv, the draw, PJ live in Philly and many more. :D
    So the first one is kinda general... :p
    Croatia is so gonna kick their butts. Austria Germany and Poland, bring it on! :)
  • Options
    So yeah...let's talk about the Euro 2008. draw today.
    Cause I watched pretty much every movie and show on tv, the draw, PJ live in Philly and many more. :D
    So the first one is kinda general... :p
    Croatia is so gonna kick their butts. Austria Germany and Poland, bring it on! :)

I don't like football sorry :eek: Which PJ show did you watch?

• Options
    I don't like football sorry :eek: Which PJ show did you watch?
    Haha, I'm not a huge fan either. But our team is great now, plus the coach is a big PJ fan, and an awesome person :) We got a chance for something big, if not winning :eek:

Anyways, I watched Philly '05. WHat a show!
    The setlist was amazing, the crowd pretty good too (but compared to Europe...hehe) and the boys were ina good mood. My favorite was Crazy Mary when they had some tech problems and the mic started buzzing. The Ed refused to continue the song, he said it creeped him out :D Then eventually and apparently Stone convinced him to proceed with the song. HILARIOUS! :D
  • Options
    Haha, I'm not a huge fan either. But our team is great now, plus the coach is a big PJ fan, and an awesome person :) We got a chance for something big, if not winning :eek:

Anyways, I watched Philly '05. WHat a show!
    The setlist was amazing, the crowd pretty good too (but compared to Europe...hehe) and the boys were ina good mood. My favorite was Crazy Mary when they had some tech problems and the mic started buzzing. The Ed refused to continue the song, he said it creeped him out :D Then eventually and apparently Stone convinced him to proceed with the song.
    HILARIOUS! :D

Take a bottle drink it down, pass it around... I realised how much I love that song earlier today, it hasn't hit me before.

• Options
    Well I might as well be I am stuck in the burbs :o:p

What shall we discuss, harmless?
  • Options
    I think that a, dunkman is being told off by his wife
    b, He is watching Top Gear
    c, His kids have woken him up. (Very cute kids they are). :)
  • Options
    Well I might as well be I am stuck in the burbs :o:p

What shall we discuss, harmless?

I think MCKB suggested Life, the Universe and Everything but I'm not sure where she's gone.

Any ideas?

• Options
    I think MCKB suggested Life, the Universe and Everything but I'm not sure where she's gone.

Any ideas?

You're taking the Mick out of me! ;):)
  • Options
    You're taking the Mick out of me! ;):)

This scares the shit out of me. He's getting one the REAL way LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9275nXHIjeA

• Options

Any ideas?

Well those are quite in depth topics.. how about shopping?!! :p

Life is really actually a pretty amazing journey.. the little things that make up an entire life. How people meet, where they come from and how they come into our lives.
  • Options
    Well those are quite in depth topics.. how about shopping?!! :p

Life is really actually a pretty amazing journey.. the little things that make up an entire life. How people meet, where they come from and how they come into our lives.

Hmm.. yes.. journey.. 'tis true.. I agree.. nod nod.

• Options
    This scares the shit out of me. He's getting one the REAL way LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9275nXHIjeA

How else do you get it?

My brother is a tattoo freak... you get over it!

...I don't personally have tattoos. They wouldn't suit me. :)
  • Options
    How else do you get it?

That video is just a tribal needle made of, by the looks of it, sharpened bone or something. He's just repeatedly pricking the skin. He's also probably using dodgy unsafe ink. Ouch.

Modern tattoos are done with a tattoo machine which has usually two tiny needles moving at several times a second, so I'm told you don't feel the individual pricks.. just a sustained scratching sensation.

Add to that that the guy here has really dirty fingernails and isn't wearing gloves to prevent infection and disease.

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    and what's the point of this thread my fellow shuntee lol.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    kenshunt wrote:
    and what's the point of this thread my fellow shuntee lol.

It's my favourite genre of thread... pointless. :D

How's the Ol' Faithful doing lately? Still getting the headaches?

• Options
    It's my favourite genre of thread... pointless. :D

How's the Ol' Faithful doing lately? Still getting the headaches?
    I'm doing good, haven't had one in awhile only with the mods here but im glad to have straighten everything out :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    kenshunt wrote:
    I'm doing good, haven't had one in awhile only with the mods here but im glad to have straighten everything out :)

LOL cool

• Options
    Night night sweet pea's. :)
  • Options
    I guess they are called Admin, my bad, but yes im sorry again Sea
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options

Night night.

• Options
    Good night
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    you should all hit up the chat room on the board.. I'll go sit in there, and if you care to chit chat, come find me!

http://gabbly.com/forums.pearljam.com/