Options

Is everyone DEAD tonight?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    15 pages... nice work Mark and Mark's friend ;) and birthday girl :D
    wah
  • Options
    Someone write something funny! I have a teething baby here and I had a really bad night's sleep!

I can't even go out for a walk because I left the pram in the back of bf car!
  • Options
    15 pages... nice work Mark and Mark's friend ;) and birthday girl :D

Mark's friend? Which friend? I have friends? Why did no one tell me?? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Someone write something funny! I have a teething baby here and I had a really bad night's sleep!

I can't even go out for a walk because I left the pram in the back of bf car!

Come on you're a big girl now, you don't need a pram to go for a walk. Anyway, no one is around to push you... suck it up, the world is cruel. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Mark's friend? Which friend? I have friends? Why did no one tell me?? :D

I think she meant stalker. ;)
  • Options
    I think she meant stalker. ;)

I see. Well I was going to say, show me who this friend is so I can buy them a packet of crisps!