Options

My first 'dinner guests'

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    but that was me boasting (albeit non-truthfully).. i fail to see the gayness of doing that.

now i have my flower arranging classes to organise...

p.s. that shirt doesnt do you any favours today bigboy
    most of the people in the thread were guys I reckon.

nothing wrong with showing your inner metrosexual dunk :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Blue moon :) I loved it.
    :rolleyes:

Hoegaarden, Helen, that's the one you want to drink, Hoegaarden.

Hm, perhaps you should change your name to Hoegaarden Helen, you'd still have the alliteration but at least that brand of piss would be out of your name ;):D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Hoegaarden, Helen, that's the one you want to drink, Hoegaarden.

Hm, perhaps you should change your name to Hoegaarden Helen, you'd still have the alliteration but at least that brand of piss would be out of your name ;)
    :D hoegaarden helen... yep, I love it :)

hmm... I was drinking hoegaarden in Amsterdam and absolutely loved it... any kinda white/blonde beer will suit me fine :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    well keep practicing for when i finally get over there for a visit. :D

we don't do much entertaining. in the summer moreso, BBQs and such, so easy to have everyone outside in the garden, etc. i don't cook but hubby does...and he is excellent at it. however, he doesn't enjoy cooking for a crowd, so at most we on occasion have people over for appetizers/drinks....or dessets/coffees. otherwise, as is both our preferences, dinner at a restaurant with guests. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    well keep practicing for when i finally get over there for a visit. :D

we don't do much entertaining. in the summer moreso, BBQs and such, so easy to have everyone outside in the garden, etc. i don't cook but hubby does...and he is excellent at it. however, he doesn't enjoy cooking for a crowd, so at most we on occasion have people over for appetizers/drinks....or dessets/coffees. otherwise, as is both our preferences, dinner at a restaurant with guests. :D
    :) well you entertained us fantastically... I'd much rather bring people out too than just sit around the table... it worked out nice though but restaurants are BUILT for that purpose :D

Ok, ok, I'll keep practicing... gonna buy some recipe books of my own and USE them :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options

I thought you were referring to the spelling. I had no idea you didn't know what Bolognese is. :)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I thought you were referring to the spelling. I had no idea you didn't know what Bolognese is. :)

No worries! Proceed...

and the recipe is on the way!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    i believe... so ergo it must be :D

Ergo ??
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ergo ??

i love that word... ergo i use it a lot :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:

Fancy.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPiRsfSey9k
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison