what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Yes but the worst thing is, if he's in a bad mood he won't let me chat on here. ;)

(It's not the worst thing, actually. I'm not that shallow).

With all due respect to you both, he shouldn't have a say on what you choose to do with your time.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • With all due respect to you both, he shouldn't have a say on what you choose to do with your time.

:eek:

:D

I've had a winge, now I'm out of here!

bump! :o
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    With all due respect to you both, he shouldn't have a say on what you choose to do with your time.

you're right, he seems like a control freak
  • :eek:

:D

I've had a winge, now I'm out of here!

bump! :o
    He's right ya know. If you wanna chat here, you fucking chat here. You also said he wouldn't let you meet up with everyone at the screening :o . Is everything ok? This isn't how it should work ya know!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • He's right ya know. If you wanna chat here, you fucking chat here. You also said he wouldn't let you meet up with everyone at the screening :o . Is everything ok? This isn't how it should work ya know!

Everythings all right.

My point about the AET thing was that I can't drive and there's no way he would want to drive up to London to meet some people he has nothing in common with. We wouldn't be able to get a hotel for the night because we have a kid - so he wouldn't be able to drink. That was MY thought. I didn't think it would be fair on him.

He is a control freak, though. :D But he's okay.

Anyways, bump!
  • Been up and back to sleep a few times since 230am this morning. I slept wrong and have the worst neck pain now. I can't even turn my head to my left without grunting in pain. It's been a hell of a few days since Friday afternoon. :(
  • memememe Posts: 4,693
    Someone spit in my unlined trash can.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Everythings all right.

My point about the AET thing was that I can't drive and there's no way he would want to drive up to London to meet some people he has nothing in common with. We wouldn't be able to get a hotel for the night because we have a kid - so he wouldn't be able to drink. That was MY thought. I didn't think it would be fair on him.

He is a control freak, though. :D But he's okay.

Anyways, bump!

And excuse me for being pushy, but I would have thought that if it was important to YOU, he'd be willing to accompany you to meet up with all of us. My wife's not into Pearl Jam a huge amount but she came with me to London and left saying she'd had a great time.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I only had time to run 15 minutes instead of 30 today.
    NERDS!
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I finally have something to add here....
    I think my cat Hugo is gone...the one that reminds me of finsburyparkcarrots...
    :(
    He was always a gypsy...but I would have seen him the other day as the weather was cold and wet.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    I had my old P45 in my hands 2 weeks ago, and i said to myself it's an important paper that i will need very soon, and i thought i better take extra care of it, and either give it to my dad ( cause i can't trust myself) or leave it at work.

hehe, irony is that now i can't find it. shit, when will i ever learn my fucking lessons? :rolleyes: :mad:

funny thing is that when people meet me they always assume that i'm responsible girl. :rolleyes:
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    the freakin time change AND the weather.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    one of my manager's just used me as his own scape goat. he blamed me for not paying some invoices, that he should've paid.

the bastard!! and i had to deal with this psycho bitch who called me. :mad:

i don't like him and his jokes are crude
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Stupid customer changing a job I'm doing for the 11th time and thinking she's getting it for the original quoted price. :mad:

But what did make my day was receiving this pic of may mate at his 50th birthday at the weekend.
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/nuffingman/keith/nwp%20birthday/PhatPhuck1.jpg
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    I have to go to work in an hour and a half. I only slept about 2 hours.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • gue_barium wrote:
    I have to go to work in an hour and a half. I only slept about 2 hours.

That sucks. Sorry...
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    That sucks. Sorry...

I guess that didn't make your day, either. :)

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • gue_barium wrote:
    I guess that didn't make your day, either. :)

:D I'm always miserable. Don't worry about it. ;)

It does suck though when you can't sleep, keep looking at the clock and think, shit, I have to get ready for work soon!
  • :D I'm always miserable. Don't worry about it. ;)

It does suck though when you can't sleep, keep looking at the clock and think, shit, I have to get ready for work soon!

That does indeed suck.

• That does indeed suck.

I'm not really. :)
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    My baby (my youngest dog, Timber) is in the hospital having bunches of tests run to see why he's so sick and sluggish. :(
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Dropping a piece of brekkie down my top! Luckily no one saw, but then right after it happened a couple people walked over so it isn't like I could take it out of my shirt.

Looking down right now seeing a stain.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    My son having his first broken heart :(
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    My son having his first broken heart :(

No way. Well tell him it don't get any easier.

Just kidding... tell him what everyone's telling me, there's plenty more crustaceans in the water. I mean sharks in the tank... no, I mean sea slugs in the sewer... fish in the sea. That's it, fish in the sea!

There's plenty more of them. Tell him that.

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Yes but the worst thing is, if he's in a bad mood he won't let me chat on here. ;)

(It's not the worst thing, actually. I'm not that shallow).

could it be because he knows there are so many eligible pearl jam fan men on here, with excellent taste in music?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    Drew and I are having a baby In Jan. Needless to say, we are trying to save money.
    My car Just came out of the shop on Saturday. Cost me $1000 to fix and I only expected to pay $500.

Now today... WE have to tow Drew's care home. He broke down on the side of the highway!!!!

I guess when it rains, it pours.

thanks for letting me vent!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    No way. Well tell him it don't get any easier.

Just kidding... tell him what everyone's telling me, there's plenty more crustaceans in the water. I mean sharks in the tank... no, I mean sea slugs in the sewer... fish in the sea. That's it, fish in the sea!

There's plenty more of them. Tell him that.

sharks in the tank is right!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • iluvcats wrote:
    could it be because he knows there are so many eligible pearl jam fan men on here, with excellent taste in music?

Haha! Good joke!
    (Happy Birthday again):)
  • Haha! Good joke!
    (Happy Birthday again):)

Are you saying I have bad taste in music? :D

;)

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Walking to work in the rain with holes in my shoes.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire