Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Whizbang wrote:
    and it's ironic you live in "Shit Town". :)

Ha! Yes, I thought of that after I posted and wondered if anyone would notice. The neighbors probably are thinking "shit town" too. Axel is a 100 pound chocolate lab and the smell in the yard after he does his business is atrocious! At least it is raining.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    4 wheel alignment, rear tail light, and new skid plate. $416 :(

ect sensor, thermostat, exhaust pipe. 558.00 ;)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cat72 wrote:
    ect sensor, thermostat, exhaust pipe. 558.00 ;)

reliance on public transport...priceless. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    reliance on public transport...priceless. ;):D

I wish it were possible here. The system just isn't that good.
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Ha! Yes, I thought of that after I posted and wondered if anyone would notice. The neighbors probably are thinking "shit town" too. Axel is a 100 pound chocolate lab and the smell in the yard after he does his business is atrocious! At least it is raining.

I hear that....I have two 65lb Black Labs. My youngest is the one that doesn't feel good...she's even snubbing frisbee right now. Here's hoping she doesn't shit in the house while I'm out this morning. But on an up note, the two of them MAKE my day....(off to post in the "What Made Your Day" thread).
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    4 wheel alignment, rear tail light, and new skid plate. $416 :(

stop braking for squirrels! it's not worth the damage.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Laryngitis.

for 4 days now.

but I am guessing it makes my family's day!!! :p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I don't have warm enough clothes to run outside, and I'm down about my running progress. I'm signed up for a 10-mile run in April, and I just fear that I will be "sweep"ed. Realistically, I'm faster than the cutoff for the sweep, but not by much . . .Part of me is down that I'm down about something that really only matters to me. How can this 10-mile Cherry Blossom Run stress me out? It's suppose to be fun, dammit!!! ;)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    freakin awful news thats trying to ruin my 2008!!! dammit.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    getting sick right before vacation....oh and the hubby's drivers license is expired too...oops...means he has to go into work last tomorrow in order to update it before getting on the plane... hoping everything goes well with it so we don't have to postpone our flight. Oh well could be worse.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I don't have warm enough clothes to run outside, and I'm down about my running progress. I'm signed up for a 10-mile run in April, and I just fear that I will be "sweep"ed. Realistically, I'm faster than the cutoff for the sweep, but not by much . . .Part of me is down that I'm down about something that really only matters to me. How can this 10-mile Cherry Blossom Run stress me out? It's suppose to be fun, dammit!!! ;)

Don't let this stress you out. You still have time, but unless you have access to a treadmill you will need to run outside. But if you live in DC, you really don't need that many clothes when running as long as you can get inside as soon as you are done. It was 28 or so degrees yesterday evening when I ran. I wore too many clothes - I had my warmest tights, a midweight long sleeve running top, my running jacket, lightweight gloves, UnderArmour running beanie, and a face mask. When I was running away from the wind I had to unzip my jacket and take off my beanie. So just experiment. If you are beginning runner you probably tend to over dress. Just remember if you are warm the first few minutes of your run you are overdressed. Really! Keep me up to date on your progress. I love talking about running. Feel free to pm me.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    the truth
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Don't let this stress you out. You still have time, but unless you have access to a treadmill you will need to run outside. But if you live in DC, you really don't need that many clothes when running as long as you can get inside as soon as you are done. It was 28 or so degrees yesterday evening when I ran. I wore too many clothes - I had my warmest tights, a midweight long sleeve running top, my running jacket, lightweight gloves, UnderArmour running beanie, and a face mask. When I was running away from the wind I had to unzip my jacket and take off my beanie. So just experiment. If you are beginning runner you probably tend to over dress. Just remember if you are warm the first few minutes of your run you are overdressed. Really! Keep me up to date on your progress. I love talking about running. Feel free to pm me.
    Thanks for the good vibes, but I just received bad news. I was looking at the Cherry Blossom Site and . . . . headphones not permitted. No mp3, no iTunes, no GIVEN TO FLY!

Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob boo hoooooooo! Ohmygawd! It's going to be uber-boring! *bangs head against wall* When I do my outdoor running I'll have to do it without music. I already dread it like the end of a semester final. That bad.

I may not do this race. Yuck. Running without music, yuck.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    I im'd Sen and she didnt respond...that did not make my day. Sen...where the hell are you???
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    abhi101cru wrote:
    I im'd Sen and she didnt respond...that did not make my day. Sen...where the hell are you???

RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetcheeks, where!?

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Being SO scared for my life this morning...wondering if I'd make it okay.
  • Options
    having to wake up super early for a saturday.

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    the toilet paper at Macy's made my ass burn all day, that really sucked
  • Options
    confirmation
  • Options
    being in court around really weird people.

not finding my KID ROCK jacket yet :mad:

dumb situations :(

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:
    being in court around really weird people.

not finding my KID ROCK jacket yet :mad:

dumb situations :(

speaking of really weird people and kid rock..........that freaking card board stand up scared the bejesus out of me this morning!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    speaking of really weird people and kid rock..........that freaking card board stand up scared the bejesus out of me this morning!

HAHAHAHA i was about to leave u a comment on myspace asking "look around....have u seen KID ROCK anywhere??!!!" hahahahahaha

• Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    a sicky ricky. :(

get well soon.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Lawyers. God damn greedy mother fucking pieces of shit lawyers charging undisclosed exorbitant fees to fatten their wallets and asses simultaneously threatening to hold up my deals until they get paid twice for doing dick, no good, lying, sleazy, sneaky, dirtbag piece of filth! Ok. I feel better now.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Finally talking about the technicalities of our divorce over the phone...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Finally talking about the technicalities of our divorce over the phone...

I'm guessing that call didn't end with "honey". Hope it went as good as it could.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Reading a movie thread and then having PJTaper ruin the ending of the movie (without a spoiler warning) because of their own dumbass opinion. That really sucked ass.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    trying to get 3 damn car seats in the car for my sister in law. :mad:

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    the baby I work with had a horrible day..

Don't babies need to sleep at some point?!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Still being sick :(
    NERDS!