realizing i drink too much...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    brainofPJ wrote:
    realizing i drink too much...
    ditto...

and waking up a few minutes before I had to attend at work.. Might get fired this week...
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    The old "no news is good news" theory.

Doesn't feel like it.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    both football games today. :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    a comment that hurt my feelings :(
  • Options
    Feeling like a massive inconvenience at my parents' house.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    The office I work in has two levels. I work on the lower (basement) level. It is finished (so I'm not like Milton in office space rambling about my stapler) but it does not have heat. I love it down here as I only have to put up with a couple of annoying co-workers as opposed to the nightmare that is upstairs. But today it's too damn cold, even with the two space heaters. As such I think I will have to venture upstairs. Fuck!! Hopefully I won't kill anybody. Lord knows I'll be taking verbal shots all day at anyone who deserves one.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Barfing at 4am. ugh.........
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    MUNKY leaving KORN. :mad: it wont ever be the same. :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    getting into a stupid fight at 6 am and then feeling crappy for the rest of the day....
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    Today :( It just plain sucked.
  • Options
    ....going into the basement to turn off the TV only to find discarded fruit roll up wrappers stuck in corners of the couches...my nice wineglasses full of pop that kids SHOULD NOT be drinking......fucking Legos in the carpet which I step on and mother-fuck the inventor of Legos to the depths of hell.......pretzel rods crushed to pieces on the gym floor.....

and the basement was cleaned today....it was spotless only four hours ago!!!!

:mad:
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Being sick first thing in the morning (like at 4am) my son heard me puking and went to check on me and said "Mom, you really shouldn't go to work today" aaahhh............life is so simple for kids. I went to work..........of course.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    It is supposed to rain everday this week...if I wanted that I'd move back to the Pacific Northwest or back to Ireland ! :eek:
  • Options
    It is supposed to rain everday this week...if I wanted that I'd move back to the Pacific Northwest or back to Ireland ! :eek:
    well come on then... and we'll turn this into the 'what made your day' thread :)

The news about onelongsong :( just so sad.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I am NOT motivated to run. Not Not NOT! I haven't been for a while. Maybe I'll just work out another way. I just feel within me there is a runner, but getting to run can be such a chore. Motivation is just not there. I just need someone to motivate me.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I am NOT motivated to run. Not Not NOT! I haven't been for a while. Maybe I'll just work out another way. I just feel within me there is a runner, but getting to run can be such a chore. Motivation is just not there. I just need someone to motivate me.

getcherass going!!!! i'll be running at lunchtime and don't want to be the only one suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    buying that ice cream

then eating it all at 12:30 AM

:(

*stupid*
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    getcherass going!!!! i'll be running at lunchtime and don't want to be the only one suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You did it! I just ran 3 miles :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Finding out I won't get to see my friends from back home in March :( This is the crappiest week ever :(
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    hearing that the cute girl at Tim Horton's got flowers from her on-again/off-again bf

booooooooooo
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    reading that Heath Ledger died. :( I cannot believe that.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    reading that Heath Ledger died. :( I cannot believe that.

ditto...as if he needed to be any creepier portraying The Joker. It's going to be odd seeing him in that role now.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    stoopid I Am Legend scaring me to shreds... i am now sitting a 17feet thick duvet and rocking and back and forth like an old lady... i hate scary movies..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    stoopid I Am Legend scaring me to shreds... i am now sitting a 17feet thick duvet and rocking and back and forth like an old lady... i hate scary movies..

Hahaha how did you feel about 28 Days/Weeks Later?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

wuss.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hahaha how did you feel about 28 Days/Weeks Later?

never watched it... i've watched Shaun of the Dead and that was enough for me.

MCKB.. so what.. my wife held my hand all the way through that movie.. she even sucked on my thumb for comfort.. yes you know where i am going with this :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Finding out I won't get to see my friends from back home in March : ( This is the crappiest week ever :(
    :eek: Suze... no!!! :( I'm sorry!

Dunk, I didn't know I am legend is a scary film? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you