Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• 3-3 now.. shit.
  • Oh man what a turnaround.........

3 - 3

This will be a great finish!!!!!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Friedman mentioned the fight and he said "well, I don't like to talk about it too much, but you know it's the playoffs and things happen and it just shows how much we want it...." something along those lines.

I really liked it!!

And just gained alot of respect for him, I hated Chara before I saw that interview, he was just one of those really polite guys who seemed really good to talk with, he had nice things to say about Redden too.

I hate the Senators with a passion , but it was kinda cool. :)

yeah, i'm not a sens fan either, but that's cool to hear. it was also a good point that was made about him holding the last right hand back and not letting lecavalier have it while he was on his back on the ice. he's got a huge size advantage as it is!
  • EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    Yepp!!

Ryan Smyth is awesome too, but I think my favourite Oiler would have to be Jason Smith...personally :)

Jason Smith grew up in my neighborhood.. his dad still drinks at the same place.. they are really down to earth people. Our neighbourhood was sort of tough.. well, yah, it was a tough area.. so Jason has that little bit of edge to him.. you can see it in his eyes.
  • 3-2...almost 8 mins left...
  • You gotta fuckin' call that Chelios hack!!!!

That's fucking bullshit!!!

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    Oh man what a turnaround.........

3 - 3

This will be a great finish!!!!!!!!!!

what the F*U^*&%???? are you talking about the Oilers' game?? NO NO say it isn't so... :(
    You gotta fuckin' call that Chelios hack!!!!

That's fucking bullshit!!!

what happened??
  • Earthgirl wrote:
    what the F*U^*&%???? are you talking about the Oilers' game?? NO NO say it isn't so... :(

Ya Zetterberg scored then Schieder like a minute later....

.NJD.
  • what a quick turnaround on the posts too!

shitty 3-3!
    Ya Zetterberg scored then Schieder like a minute later....

Noooooo.. oh shit.. a nail biter again.. I can't take it..
  • Earthgirl wrote:
    what happened??

I think it was Hempsky, and Chelios were racing for the puck into the Wings corner and Chelios choped his stick hard and smoked him from behind!!!

Fucking dirty!!!

.NJD.
  • This commentator is brutal.......so flat and boring.

.NJD.
    I think it was Hempsky, and Chelios were racing for the puck into the Wings corner and Chelios choped his stick hard and smoked him from behind!!!

Fucking dirty!!!

No Call on that? fucking figures.. just our shit ass luck. seems to be happening alot lately.. or maybe it's just me.
  • This commentator is brutal.......so flat and boring.

Bring in Bob Cole and Harry Neale! :D
  • Earthgirl wrote:
    No Call on that? fucking figures.. just out shit ass luck. seems to be happening alot lately.. or maybe it's just me.

Earthgirl you can listen to the game on nhl.com

.NJD.
  • corduroy41 wrote:
    Bring in Bob Cole and Harry Neale! :D

That's what I'm talkin about.

.NJD.
  • Lidstrom

2:00 Hooking

1:17 left.

.NJD.
  • Overtime!!!!

.NJD.
  • yeah, the radio feature on nhl.com is pretty sweet...you can get the visiting team or home team's announcers...it's like going back in time and listening to it like they did before tv...yep, fun stuff! :D
    Earthgirl you can listen to the game on nhl.com

oh my god.. I knew that.. shit Im a dumb ass.
  • yeah, the radio feature on nhl.com is pretty sweet...you can get the visiting team or home team's announcers...it's like going back in time and listening to it like they did before tv...yep, fun stuff! :D

Devils games are never on obviously so I've used it a bunch...not in the playoffs however, I'll find the game on t.v.!!

.NJD.
    yeah, the radio feature on nhl.com is pretty sweet...you can get the visiting team or home team's announcers...it's like going back in time and listening to it like they did before tv...yep, fun stuff! :D

I still listen to it on radio at my brother's acreage.. we love sitting around the fire with his little transistor radio crackling huddled up in blankets. :)
  • Seriously now....

Is there anything better in sports than Overtime in the playoffs?

I honestly don't think so, how can you not love it?

It's the most exciting thing ever, even if your not a huge hockey fan, what's not to love?

I think being Canadian is part of it, but man.....I love April, May and June!!!

.NJD.
    Seriously now....

Is there anything better in sports than Overtime in the playoffs?

I honestly don't think so, how can you not love it?

It's the most exciting thing ever, even if your not a huge hockey fan, what's not to love?

I think being Canadian is part of it, but man.....I love April, May and June!!!

being Canadian is part of it. if you scramble the first letters of APril May and June around.. you have JAM can you tell im bored waiting for the game to start up. but hey.. its' cool...
  • Sugar RaySugar Ray Posts: 56
    Earthgirl... tune into 1370 CFOK.... that;s the station where I am the morning show host... you're just around Onoway/Villeneuve right?

Cheers,

Raymond
    ...can't touch the bottom....
  • Earthgirl wrote:
    being Canadian is part of it. if you scramble the first letters of APril May and June around.. you have JAM can you tell im bored waiting for the game to start up. but hey.. its' cool...

Actually, watch this...... APRiL, MAy, JunE

PEARL JAM.......yepp it works :p:p

.NJD.
  • Cree, Earth, Mook!!!!.....everyone!!!

OT picks???

Edmonton: Raffi Torres

Detroit: Thomas Holmstrom

.NJD.
  • Quick Quick Everyone!!!!!

.NJD.
    Edmonton- Pecca
    Detroit-- who the hell cares :)

i changed my mind.. Shawn Horcoff for Edmonton because he is a Trail BC boy.. and Im a Trail BC girl.