Options

Your Name Here

Comments

• Options
    ... it's what i am :D

line from song: "... i remember when i swore i knew everything"
  • Options
    i had tried some other names and it said that they were already in use....so i spelled black without a C so that i didnt have to worry about that :) . lots of ppl think i just cant spell tho
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • Options
    neoneo Posts: 89
    i prefer my username over 'mr. johnson'
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I considered myself a bibliophile for many years (until I gave a majority of my books to the public library so I could see out my windows.) I was going to create a comic strip called Bibliophile Bella (Bella is beautiful woman in Italian.) A co-worker at a Seattle bookstore mentioned Bibliobella in passing(this was about 3 years ago), and I decided my comic book superhero would be Bibliobella. It kindof rolls of the tongue, like ravioli so I use it for my username.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Big GunBig Gun Posts: 14
    See my job at the Poblic profile.
    "...let.s buy the Museum and write our names on the Wall...''
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Great thread.

First off, hiya weed! Long time no see.

Second...Deeve, I met my guy on a BBS as well (this one...well, the old threaded one). I always feel a certain affinity for those who've walked a similar road. Anyway, we'll make it legal one of these days ;)

Third...Natasha, beautiful story! We were at both of those shows as well - the only times I've seen PJ - and although our reasons for being so moved are different, I can relate in many ways. And I still remember how I felt when Ed began Arc...I felt so very fortunate. Still do.

I took my username because it's an accurate representation of who I (mostly) am. Indulging, caressing and pleasuring each sense is vital for me to enjoy life.
  • Options
    OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    i'm from new zealand and 'Omarama' is where i used to live.it's maori for' place of light'.While i was living there a met the most amazing people and friends i will ever have.so i thought omarama deserved to be shown to everyone else.
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • Options
    KovoKovo Posts: 255
    My last name is Kovacevic, and in grade 10 a friend tried to shorten it. He did it, but couldn't spell my name in the first place. And now Kovo has stuck, my girlfriend laughs if someone uses my real name, and every friend calls me Kovo.
    I shouldn't have to fight a battle I'll never win, just to lose those I've never had.
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    its just my nickname................my names murray, muzz is short for murray.............big muzz,.........there ya go.........not that exciting.
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    mariposa wrote:
    "Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies. He don't know, so he chases them away..."

I love that line, and the way Ed does the hand movements.

Me too!

789 and a one is 10
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    Nothingbetter is a combination of Nothingman and Yellowledbetter. Just took the first off of one name, and put it on the other.....and it also describes Pearl Jam to me....there's "nothingbetter" :)
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    as you now, my nickname's taken from a WellWater Conspiracy song, "Felicity's Surprise"...but it feels like a Pearl Jam song to me, like every song Ed's singing on...it's just one of the many lines I like in the PJ-related catalogue...
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    failedpersephone after the myth of Persephone and Hades. she failed the test by eating the fruit offered to her...and she had to stay 1/2 in Hades and 1/2 her time with her mother Circe. It explains the seasonal changes (fall-winter death of crops & spring summer rebirth)

It is also a nickname that my boyfriend (his poem is my siggie) gave me when we were very dark 13 year olds.

It all worked out for Persephone tho' she ended up loving Hades...even tho' he's pretty gloomy.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    ...model, role model, roll some models in blood...

it fits me cuz i shit and i stink i'm reel
    join the club
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Roll Model wrote:
    ...model, role model, roll some models in blood...

it fits me cuz i shit and i stink i'm reel
    join the club

Check out my Bio. I'm right there with you.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    lastgoodbye is a tribute to the late great Jeff Buckley. I chose this username because I felt that not enough people knew of him, his musicianship, and lyrics. It is not related to pearl jam really in any way, but I figured that I was on a pearl jam message board so everyone already knew of my liking for the band.

'Cause every front door woman got a dog gone backdoor man - Blind Willie McTell
  • Options
    Reachdown..obviously for the Temple Of The Dog song, but also this TOTD actually had been the first song I heard, not Hunger Strike, so this is what grasped me onto such an amazing tribute. I also can identify myself within the lyrics..'I gotta reach down and pick the crowd up, carry back in my hand to the promised land'

And that 12..for reasons, I see that number as very mystique and an icon referring to Destiny itself. Very fateful indeed...
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    This is my name because while I was sitting home alone at age thirteen, my real daddy was dieing. I found out later who he was and got to know him.
    _Peace
  • Options
    my name here
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    I am myself........like you some how.........(Release)
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
  • Options
    Hello

Mine belongs to a Nirvana line, from the song "Pennyroyal Tea"

Saludos

PS: Last goodbye is such a beautiful song... I agree with you 100%
    ~ I guess it was the beatings made me wise ~
  • Options
    Easy

Luna = Maiden name
    Marshall = Married name
    "I will feel alive as long as I am free" - e.v.
  • Options
    simply beacuse i really love the song!
    "i forgot the words...."
  • Options
    ehem............I guess im not that creative
    PJfan cause I am a fan
    Maine cause thats where I live.
    If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.
    (Angelina Jolie)
  • Options
    I really liked the book and movie.

and yes, I am wearing a raincoat;)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    you might think I'm Tom JAM cause of Pearl JAM
    but it's not because of that :D
    that is my name José Antonio Magalhaes

my nickname TOM is from Antonio (Anthony)
    \ .|. /
    ALIVE
    / .|. \
  • Options
    EDDIEisMINE um because he IS mine, or was at least.
  • Options
    guildenstern, just.
    per servirVi.
    ThisIsNotAnExit
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    stephen p noone. first board. didnt know i was supposed to be clever. dont know how to change it.
  • Options
    Eh.. no lie.

It's my name.

I'm terribly complicated, eh?
  • Options
    keep it goin......they are still some i see around that are unexplained
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18