At&t Colluded With Bush Family Inside Job On 9/11

Comments

• if you compare just the two scenerios i presented- and for the sake of discussion, remove the words "of terrorists" (leaving you with, a group who has acted...) I dont think anyone would disagree that one sounds far more plausible than the other.

and please explain to me how all of these things "would be simple to do" without anyone noticing, and not one person involved admitting it at any point in the past 6 years?

One time my bike was stolen.

I at first thought it was the kid who i made fun of everyday... but then i thought about it some more... and decided a far more likely scenerio was that a group of 3 arm mutants from chernobyl had created an invisible helicopter with the help of a time travelling stephen hawking. This invisible helicopter was a transformer named Captain Zoopy, who turned into a 4th dimensional monarch of a small african nation. He then created a group of gods who summoned the power of toucan sam to turn my bike into a field of cotton. So my bike wasn't stolen, it was now my shirt.

I have just as much of a hard time believing some irate Muslim farmers who couldn't even fly planes in the first place orchestrated and pulled off a master stroke over the most heavily defended airspace in the world.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I have just as much of a hard time believing some irate Muslim farmers who couldn't even fly planes in the first place orchestrated and pulled off a master stroke over the most heavily defended airspace in the world.

and a redneck from texas who cant even run his own family properly would be able to do it better? Remember, they took over the planes after take off... they just steered them.

a well done plan that is SIMPLE is far more likely to work then an elaborate plan that creates too many variables... and when you have to go into robot planes and sleeping gas (and this doesnt explain the phone calls to family members) to explain away the some of those variables, the plausibility factor becomes far less.
  • and a redneck from texas who cant even run his own family properly would be able to do it better? Remember, they took over the planes after take off... they just steered them.

a well done plan that is SIMPLE is far more likely to work then an elaborate plan that creates too many variables... and when you have to go into robot planes and sleeping gas (and this doesnt explain the phone calls to family members) to explain away the some of those variables, the plausibility factor becomes far less.

Read about the mossad. Go to their home page click a link choose english and click on about us then read the directors message.

hey believe what you want. you haven't really given me anything to think about I already haven't already considered long ago.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Read about the mossad. Go to their home page click a link choose english and click on about us then read the directors message.

hey believe what you want. you haven't really given me anything to think about I already haven't already considered long ago.

Im setting aside all the politics, and even the possible motives. My general logistic questions to how it could have been pulled off have all been met by more and more bizarre explanations.
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Ahnimus wrote:
    What about the God conspiracy? Does this same thing apply to the theory of Gods and Spirits and Ghosts and Aliens and Vortexes and Laylines and on and on?

Maybe people are just gullible and have a thirst for the mysterious and outlandish.

My god is a sexy, sultry, playful female humanoid with four large, beautiful (natural) breasts with large erect nipples. She's intelligent and sexy. She speaks to me and comes to me in my slumber.

She's certainly mysterious and undoubtedly outlandish. But she's my god and everyone else who doesn't believe, can fuck off! :D
  • Im setting aside all the politics, and even the possible motives. My general logistic questions to how it could have been pulled off have all been met by more and more bizarre explanations.

If you hire contractors to do the work, no one has to do anything themselves so they won't know any details about it. A 3rd party came in and set it up. All everyone saw was workers coming and going. People in America didn't have to know a thing except those that were on board with the PNAC faith. That's a very closed secret society.

Once you know how serious PNAC is and what it really entails you'll understand.

This is about the next world war. It's us or them...them being Eurasia, not some poor Muslim farmers. Muslims are the casualties of war, the excuse to take over the middle east, and maintain a stronger global position.

America is in desperation right now. The empire is crumbling. Oil has ran out, they need to get a firm footing into eastern resources to maintain the status quo. The east is not so happy about aggressive America anymore.

It's a not so picture perfect of a scenario. We do need to shed this terrorism sham and become peaceful and self sufficient on energy again. Otherwise...WW3 and a it could be a lot sooner than people think.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • If you hire contractors to do the work, no one has to do anything themselves so they won't know any details about it. A 3rd party came in and set it up. All everyone saw was workers coming and going. People in America didn't have to know a thing except those that were on board with the PNAC faith. That's a very closed secret society.

Once you know how serious PNAC is and what it really entails you'll understand.

This is about the next world war. It's us or them...them being Eurasia, not some poor Muslim farmers. Muslims are the casualties of war, the excuse to take over the middle east, and maintain a stronger global position.

America is in desperation right now. The empire is crumbling. Oil has ran out, they need to get a firm footing into eastern resources to maintain the status quo. The east is not so happy about aggressive America anymore.

It's a not so picture perfect of a scenario. We do need to shed this terrorism sham and become peaceful and self sufficient on energy again. Otherwise...WW3 and a it could be a lot sooner than people think.

Nobody is doubting that the US government used 9/11 to start their war in Iraq, but the theories you're describing here are more than outlandish.

First, you had no answer when Skitch Patterson pointed out that your sleeping gas theory couldn't be true because, well, people on the plane called their family members before the planes crashed. Beyond that, if this whole auto-pilot flying system theory of yours were to hold water, and the pilots couldn't over-ride it, then a plane wouldn't have crashed in the middle of a Pennsylvania field.

Second, just to implement your auto-pilot scheme would be next to impossible. Too many people are around the planes for anyone to perform that type of procedure on them. A "third party" can't just walk up a plane at the airport, or in a hangar, and go to work on them. I've worked for an airline for two years, and i know in general what kind of maintainance is going on, who's working on it, etc....... and i'm only a part-time rampie. And forget about the hangar; those union mechanics aren't going to let ANYBODY near their plane. That would be taking away work THEY'RE supposed to do, and that ain't gonna happen. And planes don't just disappear to some secret destination to have work done on them.

The problem here is that you're actually thinking about this 9/11 conspiracy theory crap so much, that you're wasting time you could be using to think of ways to deal with a much more pressing problem: how to change the situation we're in right now. Throwing out wild theories only discredits our positions on other things that DO have meaning. In other words, you're not doing the good guys any favors.
    It's all beginning to feel like it's ending...
    No love's as random as God's love
  • Echoes14 wrote:
    Nobody is doubting that the US government used 9/11 to start their war in Iraq, but the theories you're describing here are more than outlandish.

First, you had no answer when Skitch Patterson pointed out that your sleeping gas theory couldn't be true because, well, people on the plane called their family members before the planes crashed. Beyond that, if this whole auto-pilot flying system theory of yours were to hold water, and the pilots couldn't over-ride it, then a plane wouldn't have crashed in the middle of a Pennsylvania field.

Second, just to implement your auto-pilot scheme would be next to impossible. Too many people are around the planes for anyone to perform that type of procedure on them. A "third party" can't just walk up a plane at the airport, or in a hangar, and go to work on them. I've worked for an airline for two years, and i know in general what kind of maintainance is going on, who's working on it, etc....... and i'm only a part-time rampie. And forget about the hangar; those union mechanics aren't going to let ANYBODY near their plane. That would be taking away work THEY'RE supposed to do, and that ain't gonna happen. And planes don't just disappear to some secret destination to have work done on them.

The problem here is that you're actually thinking about this 9/11 conspiracy theory crap so much, that you're wasting time you could be using to think of ways to deal with a much more pressing problem: how to change the situation we're in right now. Throwing out wild theories only discredits our positions on other things that DO have meaning. In other words, you're not doing the good guys any favors.

My point, which you may have missed, (or I didn't convey clearly enough) is anyone can make up anything and try to prove it. People can also commit outrageous acts and have them appear one sided. People also often argue about minor details endlessly and miss the big picture stuff of what is actually going on.

The examples were hypothetical things off the top of my head that I thought about for like 20 seconds to prove a point.

Hey believe 9/11 or don't, but at least relate to whats going on in the world and see how it ties into 9/11. That much everyone as a minimum needs to do.

I you believe the media is 100% correct, at face value, and it's all really just to fight the evil terrorists, then swallow the red war pill right now, and onwards towards nuclear destruction you go. There will be no end to that means without global mass extinction.

If you can see how 9/11 was a inside job and you oppose how the US govt and media is spinning war, and fear, and torture, and loss of personal rights, around the world, then you take the blue pill and move for a peaceful scenario, and declare end to perpetual war.

Then you vote and act accordingly.

9/11 or no 9/11. Regardless of what I say. 9/11 got it all rolling again.

I could spend a million years explain a million different ways how it could have been done, and it would never be complete, or generally understood, believed, or even really matter otherwise.

Someone new would fill the spot and refute the claim seeking answers, and spend much lost time fretting the details, while they big guys play their game.

I'll leave it at that.

But anyhow that's what were all faced with. Decisions. With or against. Do you want to accelerate an eventual WW3 against Russia and China or avoid it?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M&mode=related&search=

9/11 Truth nutjobs OWNED

Haha, my favorite is when the Pop Mechanics guy asks the nutjob "did you interview him?" and the guy says "no."

Insane. They have no effing idea what they're talking about.

Pop mechanics nutjobs OWNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULRQCgvsdE

Posted it in another thread but you all decided to ignore it.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • spiral out wrote:
    Pop mechanics nutjobs OWNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULRQCgvsdE

Posted it in another thread but you all decided to ignore it.

You can tell the caller is fucking nuts by how he needs to interrupt the Popular Mechanics guy.

They just sound crazier and crazier. They don't have a leg to stand on. It's sad.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
    You can tell the caller is fucking nuts by how he needs to interrupt the Popular Mechanics guy.

They just sound crazier and crazier. They don't have a leg to stand on. It's sad.

Ah ok mate, it rather came accross that the guy from Popular Mechanics didn't have an answer.

And he was also wrong about the definition of pull, not being used in the Demolition industry.

But i guess you can happily ignore those facts while calling us crazy.

Edit: This discredits popular mechnics for me though.

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • I think if you give these people enough attention then it gives them some legitimacy. MIT professors and engineers would likely look for every reason to oppose the Bush administration if indeed 9/11 had been a conspiracy. But, they know that the evidence of a conspiracy is completely fabricated in most cases.

It's immoral for people with no background, expertise, or legitimate research on this topic to go around spreading lies about a conspiracy. This is akin to Young Earth Creationism, claiming against all the evidence that the earth is 6,000 years old and that nuclear dating is completely untrue. This is also similar to Holocaust denial.

I would urge those who feel the need to oppose the conspiracy theorists to just ignore them. Sure, they may still post threads but it would be better if the only people who responded were themselves. We've attempted to argue with them, but they simply can't be reasoned with. You just have to let this whole thing die a slow death I suppose.
    -Enoch Powell
  • My point, which you may have missed, (or I didn't convey clearly enough) is anyone can make up anything and try to prove it. People can also commit outrageous acts and have them appear one sided. People also often argue about minor details endlessly and miss the big picture stuff of what is actually going on.

The examples were hypothetical things off the top of my head that I thought about for like 20 seconds to prove a point.

Hey believe 9/11 or don't, but at least relate to whats going on in the world and see how it ties into 9/11. That much everyone as a minimum needs to do.

I you believe the media is 100% correct, at face value, and it's all really just to fight the evil terrorists, then swallow the red war pill right now, and onwards towards nuclear destruction you go. There will be no end to that means without global mass extinction.

If you can see how 9/11 was a inside job and you oppose how the US govt and media is spinning war, and fear, and torture, and loss of personal rights, around the world, then you take the blue pill and move for a peaceful scenario, and declare end to perpetual war.

Then you vote and act accordingly.

9/11 or no 9/11. Regardless of what I say. 9/11 got it all rolling again.

I could spend a million years explain a million different ways how it could have been done, and it would never be complete, or generally understood, believed, or even really matter otherwise.

Someone new would fill the spot and refute the claim seeking answers, and spend much lost time fretting the details, while they big guys play their game.

I'll leave it at that.

But anyhow that's what were all faced with. Decisions. With or against. Do you want to accelerate an eventual WW3 against Russia and China or avoid it?

I love this. If you dont believe that the government planned 9/11 you are just swallowing what the media tells you. there are only 2 sides to be on- the government planned 9/11 or you're a mindless sheep.

and you refer to "minor details"- who flew the planes is not a minor detail. How could this giant thing be pulled off without anyone noticing is not a minor detail. They are major aspects that cant be explained in any reasonable manner by conspiracy theory folks. The only point you proved was that the theories dont make sense in the real world.

There is no question the adminstration has used this event to their advantage. Sometimes i find a $20 on the ground- doesnt mean i put it there to find. However, the word terrorist should be used to include who planned 9/11. Just because you use the word doesnt mean you are buying the governments story hook line and sinker. A terrorist is a someone who uses an act to make a statement against another group, using fear. One could easily argue that our government is a terrorist in Iraq, and wouldnt get much of an argument.

There are plenty of people here (dare i say the majority) that hate war, vote for people who are steadfastly against it... but dont believe the government planned 9/11. If you want to talk about how its been exploited by our government on this path toward WW3, then no one is debating that makes sense. Instead you are talking about how buildings fell (which, lets face it, doesnt prove anything either way- since it hasnt happened before, or since, there isnt enough evidence to come up with a fact as to how buildings will- its all theory) , and coming up with outlandish theories to explain your view of the logistics of how it happened.
  • All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Like I said yesterday, over the last few years, several engineers have expressed a contrary opinion to those of this administration's loyaltists; including the laughable Popular Mechanics article and book, which was completely shot down by a few engineers......shortly after it's publishing.

Some engineers called that Popular Mechnics article extremely irresponsible and that it ignored several laws of physics and what is known of this subject matter.

It's clear from listening to Davin Coburn that he really has no answers.

Davin Coburn and Popular Mechnics leave gaping holes in their presentation of the so-called truth. Furthermore, Coburn's assenine comeback about how even seven year olds can ask "why?" over and over, is such a condescending and patronizing load of crap; that it completely discredits himself and Popular Mechanics. Although, it is right in-line and in the same vain as this Administrations overall approach and attitude regarding 9/11, evidence and facts, since it occured.

Isn't it odd that Coburn and Popular Mechanics chose the exact same tactic and attitude (as this Administration), towards anyone who asks direct questions regarding facts and evidence?
    I think if you give these people enough attention then it gives them some legitimacy. MIT professors and engineers would likely look for every reason to oppose the Bush administration if indeed 9/11 had been a conspiracy. But, they know that the evidence of a conspiracy is completely fabricated in most cases.

It's immoral for people with no background, expertise, or legitimate research on this topic to go around spreading lies about a conspiracy. This is akin to Young Earth Creationism, claiming against all the evidence that the earth is 6,000 years old and that nuclear dating is completely untrue. This is also similar to Holocaust denial.

I would urge those who feel the need to oppose the conspiracy theorists to just ignore them. Sure, they may still post threads but it would be better if the only people who responded were themselves. We've attempted to argue with them, but they simply can't be reasoned with. You just have to let this whole thing die a slow death I suppose.

I see you took no notice of Angelica's post that was in response to your post calling people nuts. Maybe take a look and learn.

How can you compare asking questions about an event to holocost denial? Seriously they do not compare on any level.

And really so all engineers agree with the offical story? There are those who don't but oh no wait, they are nut's right?

• I love this. If you dont believe that the government planned 9/11 you are just swallowing what the media tells you. there are only 2 sides to be on- the government planned 9/11 or you're a mindless sheep.

and you refer to "minor details"- who flew the planes is not a minor detail. How could this giant thing be pulled off without anyone noticing is not a minor detail. They are major aspects that cant be explained in any reasonable manner by conspiracy theory folks. The only point you proved was that the theories dont make sense in the real world.

There is no question the adminstration has used this event to their advantage. Sometimes i find a $20 on the ground- doesnt mean i put it there to find. However, the word terrorist should be used to include who planned 9/11. Just because you use the word doesnt mean you are buying the governments story hook line and sinker. A terrorist is a someone who uses an act to make a statement against another group, using fear. One could easily argue that our government is a terrorist in Iraq, and wouldnt get much of an argument.

There are plenty of people here (dare i say the majority) that hate war, vote for people who are steadfastly against it... but dont believe the government planned 9/11. If you want to talk about how its been exploited by our government on this path toward WW3, then no one is debating that makes sense. Instead you are talking about how buildings fell (which, lets face it, doesnt prove anything either way- since it hasnt happened before, or since, there isnt enough evidence to come up with a fact as to how buildings will- its all theory) , and coming up with outlandish theories to explain your view of the logistics of how it happened.

It'a all your personal opinion. Feel feel to have it, and elevate yourself over what I am trying to tell you. It changes nothing. Believe whatever you want, and place your trust in those that you feel are doing you the best service.

Dedicate your life to fighting terrorism if that motivates you, if you believe all of 9/11 is face value.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • JamMastaEJamMastaE Posts: 444
    No engineers agree with your views. They understand fire, steel, and the laws of physics far better than you.

143 architectural and engineering professionals
    and 318 other supporters including A/E students
    have joined us in calling on Congress for a new investigation.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

how do those words taste?!!
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

"I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees."
    Emiliano Zapata
    JamMastaE wrote:

Sorry to be the one to tell you, there all nut jobs mate.

• JamMastaE wrote:

There are undoubtedly millions of architects and engineers who would disagree with the people you've mentioned. They just haven't collectivized in some website.

I've also found the veracity of many of the "engineers" who support 9/11 Truth to be quite dubious. Some of them just call themselves engineers but they got a degree from Sears.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Im setting aside all the politics, and even the possible motives. My general logistic questions to how it could have been pulled off have all been met by more and more bizarre explanations.

Actually let's set aside the politics and all the demolition theories.

Do you not think it is possible to install operatives overseas to round up some "terrorists" give them basic training, and allow them to fly planes onto the buildings while everyone is busy looking the other way?

That as simple as it all gets.

If you answer yes, they might as well have blown up the buildings because it's the exact same thing.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Actually let's set aside the politics and all the demolition theories.

Do you not think it is possible to install operatives overseas to round up some "terrorists" give them basic training, and allow them to fly planes onto the buildings while everyone is busy looking the other way?

That as simple as it all gets.

If you answer yes, they might as well have blown up the buildings because it's the exact same thing.

Finally, you hit on the one. and only. sensible explanation that i was waiting for the whole time. Of course no one ever brings that up when discussing their theories.

Now keep in mind, all though that theory makes sense on a logisitical level, there is absolutely no evidence- cirmcumstanel or otherwise to back that up.

At that point its purely a matter of what you believe. I dont believe the US government (or any group for that matter) could keep everyone involved quiet.
  • Finally, you hit on the one. and only. sensible explanation that i was waiting for the whole time. Of course no one ever brings that up when discussing their theories.

Now keep in mind, all though that theory makes sense on a logisitical level, there is absolutely no evidence- cirmcumstanel or otherwise to back that up.

At that point its purely a matter of what you believe. I dont believe the US government (or any group for that matter) could keep everyone involved quiet.

At that level, your silence is your life...plain and simple. Not only that, at that level you only bring in the people who are loyal and want it to happen. Hard core neo-cons, and mossad agents. People are also often used for something and get killed afterwards in "mishaps" Nobody ever knows about them.

Who are you going tell to get the word out anyways? How is it getting into the media? They control the media.

You believe it was possible to find those passports unburned? All the other hundreds of extremely bizarre coincidences. No jets scrambled. Mock exercises the morning of? Bush lying about it even being conceivable? Talking about it long before in the White House. Wanting to take Iraq for decades. There's too much coincidence. Too many oddball angles and then how it was all played in the media on top of that.... Follow the money...follow the power. That's who did it. I'm not buying the media story at all.

To me believing it was all just strange coincidence seems to be more of stretch of the imagination than anything.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • loogsloogs Posts: 4

if you believe the "official story, than you believe the pancake effect was the reason the towers fell, what I still find odd is this, there is no disputing the fact that all of the concrete in the builings was reduced to dust, we all saw it, lower manhattan was under a foot of it, there was no concrete slabs stacked up at ground zero, one hundred floors, with each floor having almost 2 feet of concrete, logic would dictate that there should of been some slabs at the base. more importantly, riddle me this, seeing as how there was no pile of concrete, would it stand to reason that as each floor fell on to the next they pulverized each other to dust ,if this is true , there is a problem, if floor #99 drops due to fire and collides with floor #98,pulverizing each other to dust, than were is the mass to then collapse floor # 97?
    There are undoubtedly millions of architects and engineers who would disagree with the people you've mentioned. They just haven't collectivized in some website.

I've also found the veracity of many of the "engineers" who support 9/11 Truth to be quite dubious. Some of them just call themselves engineers but they got a degree from Sears.

yes i know,it's always the same with you lemmings.anyone who supports your views is credible and anyone who doesn't ,isn't.
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

Emiliano Zapata
    Finally, you hit on the one. and only. sensible explanation that i was waiting for the whole time. Of course no one ever brings that up when discussing their theories.

they interviewed the flight instructors from the schools these "alleged hijackers" went to and they all said these incompetent bastards couldn't even fly a tiny little Cessna plane,yet we are supposed to believe they flew these JUMBO JETS with top gun type precision? give me a fucking break!!!!

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

The filth bag J.E.H. pretty much sums it up.

Emiliano Zapata
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    At that level, your silence is your life...plain and simple. Not only that, at that level you only bring in the people who are loyal and want it to happen. Hard core neo-cons, and mossad agents. People are also often used for something and get killed afterwards in "mishaps" Nobody ever knows about them.

Who are you going tell to get the word out anyways? How is it getting into the media? They control the media.

You believe it was possible to find those passports unburned? All the other hundreds of extremely bizarre coincidences. No jets scrambled. Mock exercises the morning of? Bush lying about it even being conceivable? Talking about it long before in the White House. Wanting to take Iraq for decades. There's too much coincidence. Too many oddball angles and then how it was all played in the media on top of that.... Follow the money...follow the power. That's who did it. I'm not buying the media story at all.

To me believing it was all just strange coincidence seems to be more of stretch of the imagination than anything.

Make up your mind, is Bush competent, or incompetent. The biggest flaw in conspiracy theories is that they require a level of competency that even teh most rabid supporters cannot subscribe to.
    It's like all those James Bond and MI movies with all teh bad guys in black running around willing to be killed by the good guy while earnimg a minimum bad guy wage. Fuck, in real life those dudes would all be sitting back saying, not me bucko, you get shot, they ain't paying me enough, or gioing to the boss and asking for a longer tea break in exchange for being killed.
    So far, not one of the thousands of necessary secret operatives has come forward to spill their guts, in a country full of gut spillers, to say, oh yeah, I organised the planes, or helped hide thousands of passengers who didn;t mind starting a new life and leaving all their family and friends behind.
    Oh, that's right, Elvis was flying the plane, and Marilyn and James Dean were serving drinks.
    Give it up Einstein, take your pills, get your bolts loosened, whatever, but give up on this whole conspiracy theory.
    You are bonkers !!!!!
    Music is not a competetion.
    Make up your mind, is Bush competent, or incompetent. The biggest flaw in conspiracy theories is that they require a level of competency that even teh most rabid supporters cannot subscribe to.
    It's like all those James Bond and MI movies with all teh bad guys in black running around willing to be killed by the good guy while earnimg a minimum bad guy wage. Fuck, in real life those dudes would all be sitting back saying, not me bucko, you get shot, they ain't paying me enough, or gioing to the boss and asking for a longer tea break in exchange for being killed.
    So far, not one of the thousands of necessary secret operatives has come forward to spill their guts, in a country full of gut spillers, to say, oh yeah, I organised the planes, or helped hide thousands of passengers who didn;t mind starting a new life and leaving all their family and friends behind.
    Oh, that's right, Elvis was flying the plane, and Marilyn and James Dean were serving drinks.
    Give it up Einstein, take your pills, get your bolts loosened, whatever, but give up on this whole conspiracy theory.
    You are bonkers !!!!!

first of all you would not need thousands of operatives to pull of 9-11 also there wasn't thousands of passengers either,the planes were not even at half capacity.as far as someone coming forward and saying "yeah i was paid millions,my life is on the line if i speak,life in prison,hate of a nation and treason,but hey it was me" you're the one who is bonkers if you expect that.

it's funny when i hear these idiots say"it would take hundreds if not thousands of people to pull this off" "the us gov. is too inept".having state of the art technologies and trillions spent at the pentagon,corruption at the highest places,motive,a laughable explanation of events for that day & evidence that points in the direction of an inside job.

yet you believe 19 goat herders came out of a fuck'n cave and pulled it off!!!!!!!!!who's is the nut job conspiracy theorist?

YOU PEOPLE WHO SWALLOW LIES LIKE A PORN VET!!!!!!!!!!!

Emiliano Zapata

1: Would you come forward if your life was on the line?
    2: Why can't the passengers just have been murdered on the plane?
    You are bonkers !!!!!

Plus i will refer you to angelica's post as i belive she put it best. Maybe take note.
    angelica wrote:

Here's the deal, CorporateWhore:

According to the branch of psychology called transactional analysis, when there are imbalanced dynamics going on, and imbalances of power, there will be imbalanced outcomes. This is of paramount importance:

People with paranoia are considered extra-perceptive, meaning they are more aware than the average person. When they perceive situations that are being discounted, it leads to the pathology of their view. When they are paranoid, it is BASED ON actual happenstances where there is reason for concern, and it is by their view and perception being discounted that the distortions in their view actually flourish.

So for example, when a government is lying, obfuscating and otherwise deceiving it's people, there will be a minority of people (up to 30%) with an ability to perceive aspects of hidden truths that have not been proven. Some of these individuals will have a weak sense of self, and big opposition to their perceptions from those around them. They will succumb to illness. Some will be otherwise blocked from their natural perceptions. And another percentage entirely will accurately perceive that there is something going on and will seek answers. This last group are like the members on this board, who while sometimes obviously angry--with good reason, giving the lying, deceit, etc, that DOES go on, are obviously functional, healthy idividuals in life, in that they work and carry on logical thought processes for their dissent.

The bottom line is that this government conspiracy dynmaic is set into play by the goverments who are deceitful and who do not accept accountability and responsibility for their actual actions. It creates the dynamics wherein our perceptive peoples can sense what is going on, and that something does not add up. This dynamic of honest questioning is perpetuated when our perfectly healthy "conspiracy theorists" pursue their underlying sense of this mis-appropriated power and are discounted and maligned on all levels from the environment--friends, family, message board people, governments. Each of these individuals knows they don't know the exact truth and don't exactly have the facts sorted out, they just know things are not on the table, and do not yet add up. That is rational and perceptive in my view, which is supported by the very psychology that delves into human interactions and inter-dynamics.

I can also see the many distortions and anger that seep out from our resident conspiracy theorists. It's clear these people have their own issues. To me it's similar to the distortions and anger that seep out from those who accept fully official stories and who also have their issues. There are underlying truths on both "sides" that are what it's really about. It's unfortunate that both sides can't see each other's truths, and understand, acknowledge and address their own weak points.

• To open a small can of worms or 2….

1) There seems to be as it was said before, only 2 sides… you either believe some theory or you accept the official story.. and doing the later makes you a FOX news lovin’ Neo-con... This simply seems a lot like the Global warming debate, where if you agree with the scientists who think it is occurring (as a result of man) OR you agree with those who think it isn’t, and then you are an ignorant bush lover who wants to bathe your babies in mid-east oil and drive an SUV. I don’t think anyone on either issue is going to be 100 percent correct, but the 2 sided, no-nuance approach to both is laughable. Unfortunately, in a infotainment society… where the news is not the news unless it satisfies your need to be entertained at some level… the crackpot theories get equal play as the scientifically proven facts. In so doing, we allow for the facts to be marred in speculation because of the theory’s false elevation in importance.

2) Someone above argued the motivation was “world domination” or “more oil”… Its just nonsense. I know I am in the minority view with this, but it just doesn’t jive. It would be BAD economically for the US to dominate the world more than it already does. This is one of the reasons the “cold war” where we shared power with the Russians saw the US economy grow. If we end up the only legit power, assuming China was to fold up for some unexplained reason… our economy would fall quickly.

Lastly, the US imports less than 20% of its oil from the middle east and 14-16 percent of that is from the Saudi’s who we don’t seem to be fighting a war against, to “take their oil…” The over-arching argument that this war is about taking oil from another country is wrong. I would agree that the idea of creating a democratic country in the middle east, which in time, could grow strength and become an ally, and therefore protect our oil interests… would seem like a much more plausible reason to go to war there than the WMDs…

jar