Options

At&t Colluded With Bush Family Inside Job On 9/11

Comments

• Options
    im trying really hard to recall the last time a jet liner fully loaded with fuel broadsided a building... it's not coming to me.

but you're right, it was just a little fire. i don't know why they didn't just use the extinguishers conveniently located near most fire exits. dan the copy man could have been a national hero and saved thousands of lives if he'd only put that fire out.

Focus on #7 takes planes out of the equation. Simplify it.

What then?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    yeah, almost as hard as blowing up 3 buildings in the middle of nyc killing thousands of americans and not leaving any sign that americans were behind it aside from the fact that a few people seem to think it wasn't hot enough in there for a building to fall down.

I disagree. I think there has been enough questionable facts that have surfaced now on 9/11 to indicate that it could have been orchestrated.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    It would probably be too costly, and risky to plant WMD's. That would also be evidence and "they" don't want tangible evidence against them.

There would also have to forged records showing the sale of WMD to Iraq...more evidence, and also a bad PR move.

It would be pretty hard to fake another countries weapon production. Something would get figured out...again tangible evidence.

You are willing to claim that they COULD orchestrate a massive cover up on U.S. soil in front of millions of people but they couldn't plant WMDs in some random desert hideaway in Iraq.

This is utter insanity.

You haven't "figured out" anything regarding Building 7 either. Just because they changed their story doesn't make the science any less compelling. Seismographs prove that no demolitions occurred. Of course, you won't let that stop you. You're right and everyone else is wrong. Sure.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

FACT: "There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.

On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear — misleadingly — as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves — blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower — start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

There you go. A private company. OH BUT THEY'RE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Yeah. You just come off as crazy when you refuse to accept basic facts like this.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    and bytchez STILL ain't shyt!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    but if the admin knew all this and was so desperate to control the middle east, why didnt they just PUT some there? they could easily have "found" wmd's there. the government willing to crash planes into its own buildings isn't up to the task of putting a nuke in the desert to find? that's some shit planning from a group that managed to pull off an attack that involved hundreds of people (none of whom have spoken out) killing US citizens on our soil without a shred of evidence.

Wow, you are absolutely RIGHT, it would have been quite easy to place WMD in the desert to be "found". However the powers that be needed the American citizenry backing any wars to come. Also implement an atmosphere of fear which leads to more laws that take more of our rights like Habeas Corpus and others.

They needed that appearance that America was in the right seeking democracy and revenge, it opened many more doors having it done this way.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Wow, you are absolutely RIGHT, it would have been quite easy to place WMD in the desert to be "found". However the powers that be needed the American citizenry backing any wars to come. Also implement an atmosphere of fear which leads to more laws that take more of our rights like Habeas Corpus and others.

They needed that appearance that America was in the right seeking democracy and revenge, it opened many more doors having it done this way.

Peace

You're making it up as you go. If things had turned out different with Iraq, you'd be coming up with another theory about the Bush administration's plans.

You're talking about fringe ideas that don't help us in keeping our government accountable for the mistakes it has made in regard to foreign policy.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    you know, sometimes i wonder "what the hell is angelica babbeling on about now?"

but if i take the time to read it, you usually make damn good sense.

thanks for that above post.
    it lays things pretty clear.

:D

She never babbles. Angelica always knows what she's talking about.

Although, every once in a while it's fun to gently poke her in the rib and see her reaction:D:D
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    You're making it up as you go. If things had turned out different with Iraq, you'd be coming up with another theory about the Bush administration's plans.

You're talking about fringe ideas that don't help us in keeping our government accountable for the mistakes it has made in regard to foreign policy.

Why of course I'm making it up as I go along...only to match your brilliance.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    ....You're talking about fringe ideas that don't help us in keeping our government accountable for the mistakes it has made in regard to foreign policy.

I actually agree with that.

Although fringe ideas, through out history, have often turned out to be very accurate. But they were dismissed in their time by those who consider themselves "patriots" and loyalists to their country; as the babbling, rambling thought's/works of communists, traders or paranoid nutjobs.

It has not been unusual for these fringe ideas to show merit.

This administration loves these theories, because it occupies people's time and mind and distracts them from the horrible, intrusive, freedom-squashing, human rights ignoring policies, laws and actions they are delivering to not only foriegn countries; but to the people of the United States Of America.
  • Options
    You are willing to claim that they COULD orchestrate a massive cover up on U.S. soil in front of millions of people but they couldn't plant WMDs in some random desert hideaway in Iraq.

This is utter insanity.

You haven't "figured out" anything regarding Building 7 either. Just because they changed their story doesn't make the science any less compelling. Seismographs prove that no demolitions occurred. Of course, you won't let that stop you. You're right and everyone else is wrong. Sure.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

FACT: "There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.

On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear — misleadingly — as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves — blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower — start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

There you go. A private company. OH BUT THEY'RE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Yeah. You just come off as crazy when you refuse to accept basic facts like this.

You had my ear until you quoted popular mechanics...

been there...done that...got the tshirt.

briefly skimming your post....you sound just like a CT'er

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M&mode=related&search=

9/11 Truth nutjobs OWNED

Haha, my favorite is when the Pop Mechanics guy asks the nutjob "did you interview him?" and the guy says "no."

Insane. They have no effing idea what they're talking about.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I'm talking about building #7. Why not remove the planes from the equation and see what holds up. Building #5 didn't collapse.

wtc complex layout
    http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/WTC7_View02.gif

Alrighty then. Let's focus on building 7. But first let's discuss WTC 4,5, and 6 which were all closer than WTC 7 to 1&2 . Now you can see pictures online of the destruction caused to these buildings and how they were destroyed, but as you stated, did not collapse. Let me now list the amount of floors in each building:

WTC 4:9 Floors
    WTC 5:9 Floors
    WTC 6:7 Floors
    WTC 7:47 Floors

Now, when two of the largest buidings in the world are collapsing and creating damage to everything around it you would expect large amounts of destruction to buildings. If the WTC 1 & 2 completely pancaked and destroyed most of the buildings closest to them (4,5&6) which happened to be low rise buildings, then I ask you where is the potential for a collapse? Not much room for one. Now, when you take WTC 7 into account and factor in the structural damage that occured to it along with the unattended fire, and you throw in the fact that it was a high rise building which would depend heavily on structural integrity, isn't it at all remotely possible for this building to have collapsed without any explosives? Maybe, just maybe? I hope I focused on WTC7 enough for ya.

For the lazy at heart:

WTC6: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Six_WTC_SW_Corner.jpg
    WTC5: http://www.sannerud.com/places/WTC/after/WTC-5WTC-from-Vesey-Street-looking-West.jpg
    WTC4: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/2/2b/250px-4-Wtc-photo.jpg
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    g under p wrote:

Peace

this makes no sense. americans have turned on the admin. if they'd found wmd's they would have a lot more capital to push further wars if they said they were necessary.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Alrighty then. Let's focus on building 7. But first let's discuss WTC 4,5, and 6 which were all closer than WTC 7 to 1&2 . Now you can see pictures online of the destruction caused to these buildings and how they were destroyed, but as you stated, did not collapse. Let me now list the amount of floors in each building:

WTC 4:9 Floors
    WTC 5:9 Floors
    WTC 6:7 Floors
    WTC 7:47 Floors

Now, when two of the largest buidings in the world are collapsing and creating damage to everything around it you would expect large amounts of destruction to buildings. If the WTC 1 & 2 completely pancaked and destroyed most of the buildings closest to them (4,5&6) which happened to be low rise buildings, then I ask you where is the potential for a collapse? Not much room for one. Now, when you take WTC 7 into account and factor in the structural damage that occured to it along with the unattended fire, and you throw in the fact that it was a high rise building which would depend heavily on structural integrity, isn't it at all remotely possible for this building to have collapsed without any explosives? Maybe, just maybe? I hope I focused on WTC7 enough for ya.

For the lazy at heart:

WTC6: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Six_WTC_SW_Corner.jpg
    WTC5: http://www.sannerud.com/places/WTC/after/WTC-5WTC-from-Vesey-Street-looking-West.jpg
    WTC4: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/2/2b/250px-4-Wtc-photo.jpg

Anyone? Roland? Whatcha Think?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    NMyTree wrote:
    She never babbles. Angelica always knows what she's talking about.
    :)
    Although, every once in a while it's fun to gently poke her in the rib and see her reaction:D
    :mad:

;):D
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M&mode=related&search=

9/11 Truth nutjobs OWNED

Haha, my favorite is when the Pop Mechanics guy asks the nutjob "did you interview him?" and the guy says "no."

Insane. They have no effing idea what they're talking about.

Now you sound crazy...hmm

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Anyone? Roland? Whatcha Think?

You can look at how you think it went down. But facts remain. (1.) 9/11 happened, and (2.) Some people are exploiting it to fulfill long time goals and global interests.

The situation remains #7 is highly contested and very unclear, and it came down very oddly even to the most casual observer. Those are two extremely indisputable facts.

Color the picture pages that way you want it, or pick your favorite website and praise it. How much do you know about Israeli intelligence and motivation?

There's so much more than the buildings going down in this 9/11 scenario.

Namely the Iran war which is about to start any day now. And world domination, all of which were kicked off from the 9/11 event.

Can you play China and Russia into it and see the importance, and what is happening? I can.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    You can look at how you think it went down. But facts remain. 1. This happened, and 2. people are exploiting it to fulfill long time goals and global interests.

The situation remains #7 is a) highly contested, and b) it came down very oddly even to the most casual observer. Those are two extremely indisputable facts.

Color the picture pages that way you want it, and pick your favorite website and praise it. How much do you know about Israeli intelligence and motivation?

There's so much more than the buildings going on in this 9/11 scenario.

Namely the Iran war which is about to start any day now. And world domination, all of which were kicked of from the 9/11 event.

Can you play China and Russia into it and see the importance, and what is happening? I can.

Roland I don't know you, but I think you're a good guy. Now, you asked us to forget about WTC 1&2 and just focus on WTC 7. I do this, and you tell me to "pick my favorite website and praise it". WTF?? I did not choose any website, I did not quote the evil popular mechanics. I just offered up a possible explanation to what may have happened to WTC7 considering it was almost 40 stories taller than the other buildings that I mentioned. And your response to that? You ignore and bring up China, Russia, Israel and Iran. This is a clear example why people, as well intentioned as you may be, will NEVER take a conspiracy theorist serious. I stuck to facts, did not insult, and did not claim this is why 7 collapsed without doubt. Rather I suggested something on here that I have never seen anyone else bring up to you in the past, seeing how you are obsessed with WTC7, and your response was more circle jerking. I hope one day you find the answers you seek without giving yourself a heart attack. Peace.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Roland I don't know you, but I think you're a good guy. Now, you asked us to forget about WTC 1&2 and just focus on WTC 7. I do this, and you tell me to "pick my favorite website and praise it". WTF?? I did not choose any website, I did not quote the evil popular mechanics. I just offered up a possible explanation to what may have happened to WTC7 considering it was almost 40 stories taller than the other buildings that I mentioned. And your response to that? You ignore and bring up China, Russia, Israel and Iran. This is a clear example why people, as well intentioned as you may be, will NEVER take a conspiracy theorist serious. I stuck to facts, did not insult, and did not claim this is why 7 collapsed without doubt. Rather I suggested something on here that I have never seen anyone else bring up to you in the past, seeing how you are obsessed with WTC7, and your response was more circle jerking. I hope one day you find the answers you seek without giving yourself a heart attack. Peace.

What I'm saying is we can all hash out what we think about gravity, fires, bombs, airplanes, etc... It's going to be one huge disagreement after the other.

All I can say is that it was an extremely weird day. Nothing like it in all of history has ever had so many related facts and coincidences, beneficiaries etc attached to it all at one time. Let that reality sink in. It's big.

I can relate to what is going in the world to what I saw on 9/11 that's all I'm saying.

I've explained it 1000's to people, and everywhere. Maybe you're the 1001'st, and I just got tired today.

Building #7 just defies the senses if you ask me. There will always be people that doubt it. People still think Kennedy's assassination is all just crazy conspiracy.They like tie it all up with UFO's and bigfoot, then dismiss it all to elevate themselves above it...then go watch TV or whatever. It gives them comfort to do this.

What is going on right now in the world is not comforting. I refuse to sit back and imagine some pretend form of comfort.

The motive for 9/11 was there. Too many strange things happened that day, evidence has been withheld, evidence was planted, people have lied endlessly about so many things, the list goes on and on for years afterwards.

Were not going to see a confession. Some people need a smoking gun. Some people can look around the world and see the gun already smoking.

Anyhow...I'm done with it for today. Maybe tomorrow...it's been a long day.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    What I'm saying is we can all hash out what we think about gravity, fires, bombs, airplanes, etc... It's going to be one huge disagreement after the other.

All I can say is that it was an extremely weird day. Nothing like it in all of history has ever had so many related facts and coincidences, beneficiaries etc attached to it all at one time. Let that reality sink in. It's big.

I can relate to what is going in the world to what I saw on 9/11 that's all I'm saying.

I've explained it 1000's to people, and everywhere. Maybe you're the 1001'st, and I just got tired today.

Building #7 just defies the senses if you ask me. There will always be people that doubt it. People still think Kennedy's assassination is all just crazy conspiracy.They like tie it all up with UFO's and bigfoot, then dismiss it all to elevate themselves above it...then go watch TV or whatever. It gives them comfort to do this.

What is going on right now in the world is not comforting. I refuse to sit back and imagine some pretend form of comfort.

The motive for 9/11 was there. Too many strange things happened that day, evidence has been withheld, evidence was planted, people have lied endlessly about so many things, the list goes on and on for years afterwards.

Were not going to see a confession. Some people need a smoking gun. Some people can look around the world and see the gun already smoking.

Anyhow...I'm done with it for today. Maybe tomorrow...it's been a long day.

But who flew the planes?

If Nixon couldnt get away with a hotel break in (but hundreds occur every day) how has no one involved has come forward? The evidence of the "official" story of 9/11 is on video- professional and amateur... there is no actual evidence of the government being behind it in any way other than the fact the buildings didnt fall the way youd expect?
    Well the whole situation is something that no one has ever seen before. Its like an episode of mythbusters... sometimes they set up the same thing 100 times the same way,. and some unknown varible they cant control creates that 1 in a million shot.

I just find it 100% impossible to believe that NO ONE involved has come forward admitting it was a government planned event. Hell, even if it wasnt an inside job, usually some kook pissed they lost their job or something would come forward just for the attention.

But if it was an inside job... who flew the planes?
  • Options
    But who flew the planes?

If Nixon couldnt get away with a hotel break in (but hundreds occur every day) how has no one involved has come forward? The evidence of the "official" story of 9/11 is on video- professional and amateur... there is no actual evidence of the government being behind it in any way other than the fact the buildings didnt fall the way youd expect?
    Well the whole situation is something that no one has ever seen before. Its like an episode of mythbusters... sometimes they set up the same thing 100 times the same way,. and some unknown varible they cant control creates that 1 in a million shot.

I just find it 100% impossible to believe that NO ONE involved has come forward admitting it was a government planned event. Hell, even if it wasnt an inside job, usually some kook pissed they lost their job or something would come forward just for the attention.

The CEO of AT&T of course.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    But who flew the planes?

They could have hard-coded autopilot programs installed I'm sure quite easily.

It's a lot more than buildings falling down on 9/11. Add in Mossad. Some planes didn't reach their targets. They also flew weird flight paths, doesn;t guarantee it was human error. Maybe they were calibrating the autopilot programs via GPS that caused that. See where the possibilities can go? Pretty much to any level of speculation can be inserted.

They talked about their pearl harbor.. it's happened, now they are running full tilt with it to no end.

They talked about, and imagined 9/11 long before 9/11, and have been lying about it ever since. A lot of misinformation seems to be going on for something supposedly innocent and at face value.

If there was ever motive to a murder 9/11 is pretty much the motive or catalyst to what is happening right now.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    What about the God conspiracy? Does this same thing apply to the theory of Gods and Spirits and Ghosts and Aliens and Vortexes and Laylines and on and on?

Maybe people are just gullible and have a thirst for the mysterious and outlandish.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    What about the God conspiracy? Does this same thing apply to the theory of Gods and Spirits and Ghosts and Aliens and Vortexes and Laylines and on and on?

Maybe people are just gullible and have a thirst for the mysterious and outlandish.

It would have to no?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    They could have hard-coded autopilot programs installed I'm sure quite easily.

It's a lot more than buildings falling down on 9/11. Add in Mossad. Some planes didn't reach their targets. They also flew weird flight paths, doesn;t guarantee it was human error. Maybe they were calibrating the autopilot programs via GPS that caused that. See where the possibilities can go? Pretty much to any level of speculation can be inserted.

So now we are essentially talking about robot planes? If this was plausible to the extent of hitting targets as small as buildings ( i know, buildings are big, but in the grand scheme of things, not an easy target) then wouldnt northwest be purchasing the technology instead of cancelling half their flights? The Flight Crew didnt notice that the pilots never boarded? The pilots never called their families to say "the plane is being driven by someone else"? Hell, our automated missle and planes cant hit enemy targets instead of hospitals 3 miles away.

You're reaching even further and further into unlikely land in order to substantiate a question you cant come up with a feasible answer to.
  • Options
    So now we are essentially talking about robot planes? If this was plausible to the extent of hitting targets as small as buildings ( i know, buildings are big, but in the grand scheme of things, not an easy target) then wouldnt northwest be purchasing the technology instead of cancelling half their flights? The Flight Crew didnt notice that the pilots never boarded? The pilots never called their families to say "the plane is being driven by someone else"? Hell, our automated missle and planes cant hit enemy targets instead of hospitals 3 miles away.

You're reaching even further and further into unlikely land in order to substantiate a question you cant come up with a feasible answer to.

my handheld GPS for $350 gets me to within less then 10 feet of accuracy. Military grade GPS accuracy is only a couple feet of error. Pop in some autopilot program to take over at a certain set of coordinates. Eliminate the manual over ride circuitry to control the plane before the flight. Once they figure out something is wrong, it would be too late to do anything about it.

For all we know they could have released gas into the ventilation system to make everyone on the planes fall sleep at some point...or worse (dead). The speculation can go anywhere. It's not an impossibility per se to have this happen.

Or hijackers took control of the planes and martyred themselves by programming the autopilot...the ones that didn't reach their targets screwed it up. So many directions it can go.

Israel stands a lot to gain from having all out war in the middle east. They had Mossad operatives filming the towers coming down. Bomb sniffing dogs detected traces of explosives in the same van these guys were driving at the time. The same guys that were hired by Jeb Bush to do "move stuff" inside the WTC towers. Mossad had setup a false moving company that Jeb Bush contracted to come and go from the WTC centre. It all looked normal.

I believe 4 of supposed the hijackers lived across the street from these dudes. It's all too coincidental. Mossad operativs are also known to recruit Palestinian "desperates" to promote and continue the war against Israel. This is factual There's a lot of crazy stuff going on we aren't told in mainstream media, but it happens. I think they want the war. War is the means to execute their longterm plan.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    my handheld GPS for $350 gets me to within less then 10 feet of accuracy. Military grade GPS accuracy is only a couple feet of error. Pop in some autopilot program to take over at a certain set of coordinates. Eliminate the manual over ride circuitry to control the plane before the flight. Once they figure out something is wrong, it would be too late to do anything about it.

For all we know they could have released gas into the ventilation system to make everyone on the planes fall sleep at some point...or worse (dead). The speculation can go anywhere. It's not an impossibility per se to have this happen.

Or hijackers took control of the planes and martyred themselves by programming the autopilot...the ones that didn't reach their targets screwed it up. So many directions it can go.

Yes, but each direction you are going in makes less and less sense, and requires as even more far fetched idea to explain it.

So one theory is a corrupt group of american leaders hired or worked with a middle eastern group to create robot planes (without the knowledge of the flight staff) that showed more accuracy than our multi million missle systems, and to avoid any problems, rigged giant, always in use commercial airliners with sleeping gas to hit buildings that have thousands of people in them each day, but were also wired to explode and collapse- without the knowledge of any of the people in the buildings. Since this event, not one person associated with the planning of it has come out to expose even an ounce of the conspiracy.

OR

A group of terrorists, who have acted aggressively in the past to american interests, took advantage of lax security, and flew some planes into buildings- and claimed responsibility.
  • Options
    Yes, but each direction you are going in makes less and less sense, and requires as even more far fetched idea to explain it.

So one theory is a corrupt group of american leaders hired or worked with a middle eastern group to create robot planes (without the knowledge of the flight staff) that showed more accuracy than our multi million missle systems, and to avoid any problems, rigged giant, always in use commercial airliners with sleeping gas to hit buildings that have thousands of people in them each day, but were also wired to explode and collapse- without the knowledge of any of the people in the buildings. Since this event, not one person associated with the planning of it has come out to expose even an ounce of the conspiracy.

OR

A group of terrorists, who have acted aggressively in the past to american interests, took advantage of lax security, and flew some planes into buildings- and claimed responsibility.

What's far fetched? It would be simple to do what I described.

Terrorists...that's what the media is spinning. Do you think Iraq was real? Do you believe the media on that? That's your entitlement I guess if you do. I wouldn't because I know about too many co-related pre and post (non 9/11) issues that tie a lot of it all together.

I'd also believe that if the US and Israel had nothing to gain, and weren't running like blood thirsty hounds with it all into Iran right now....then maybe, a slim maybe.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

Ha! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Dude, have you ever worked in or around commercial airplanes, or in an airport? There's no way what you're suggesting could be done without scores of people noticing.
    It's all beginning to feel like it's ending...
    No love's as random as God's love
  • Options

Terrorists...that's what the media is spinning. Do you think Iraq was real? Do you believe the media on that? That's your entitlement I guess if you do. I wouldn't because I know about too many co-related pre and post (non 9/11) issues that tie a lot of it all together.

I'd also believe that if the US and Israel had nothing to gain, and weren't running like blood thirsty hounds with it all into Iran right now....then maybe, a slim maybe.

if you compare just the two scenerios i presented- and for the sake of discussion, remove the words "of terrorists" (leaving you with, a group who has acted...) I dont think anyone would disagree that one sounds far more plausible than the other.

and please explain to me how all of these things "would be simple to do" without anyone noticing, and not one person involved admitting it at any point in the past 6 years?

One time my bike was stolen.

I at first thought it was the kid who i made fun of everyday... but then i thought about it some more... and decided a far more likely scenerio was that a group of 3 arm mutants from chernobyl had created an invisible helicopter with the help of a time travelling stephen hawking. This invisible helicopter was a transformer named Captain Zoopy, who turned into a 4th dimensional monarch of a small african nation. He then created a group of gods who summoned the power of toucan sam to turn my bike into a field of cotton. So my bike wasn't stolen, it was now my shirt.