Fox News

Comments

• jamestr wrote:
    anyone know who to contact at McDonald's to have them turn the channel to some other news source?

I'm sick of going in there and have Fox News on all of the TV's.

Where else are you subjected to Fox News?

That's ALL Mcdonald's? I only thought that was the one I've been too. They play it at Larry's Subs but I don't mind. Just crank up the Pearl Jam even louder.
  • qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    Hey Dino,

What would you so to make the US and the world a better place to live? Please include your ideas on social, political and fiscal policy.

Im just interested what you definatively think about it.
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • qwerty wrote:
    Hey Dino,

What would you so to make the US and the world a better place to live? Please include your ideas on social, political and fiscal policy.

Im just interested what you definatively think about it.
    Hey.America is fine the way it is, exept for a couple a thing's:
    Abortion=should be illegal in all case's.killing innocent baby's is wrong.
    Homosexuell's=I dont know enough about it (I'm straight)but this is ungodly, un natural and quite frankly it's GROSS. it should be outlaw'd.
    Immmigrant's=if ya do'nt speak English, GET THE HELL OUT. other then that, America is fine. It's a great place to live.The greatest country in the world.
    I’d thank my lucky stars,
    to be livin here today.
    ‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
    and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
    where at least I know I’m free.
    And I wont forget the men who died,
    who gave that right to me.
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Dino283 wrote:
    That's only youre opinion dude.Fox news unlike cnn and that BBCC Crap is about portaying the view's of real American's and those who truly care about the progress of there country. If u dont like it, then you will probally enjoy El Jezra or some piece of shit like that.

so the fact that they spread lies, especially during election time, is ok w/ you? that is what real americans want? more lies?

if you're looking for truth you won't be finding it on the tv
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    El_Kabong wrote:
    so the fact that they spread lies, especially during election time, is ok w/ you? that is what real americans want? more lies?

if you're looking for truth you won't be finding it on the tv

Or on most links posted here. ;)

Looking for truth you have to learn how to read and hear between the lines of most TV programs...including the news.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    Dino283 wrote:
    Homosexuell's=I dont know enough about it (I'm straight)but this is ungodly, un natural and quite frankly it's GROSS. it should be outlaw'd.
    Immmigrant's=if ya do'nt speak English, GET THE HELL OUT. other then that, America is fine. It's a great place to live.The greatest country in the world.

When you say homosexuels should be outlawed, what do you mean?
    Should gays be deported, thrown in jail, confined to California?

Im just wondering your ideas on this.
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Dino283 wrote:

I can appreciate your very strong views on alot of things. you stand up for what you believe in, thats good. thats american.

but the america you and I love is great becuase of our diversity and the fact that people have choices.

Abortion is a touchy issue and people will never be agreed. I have very mixed feelings about it so I'll leave that one alone.

If you dont like homosexuality, thats fine. but you cant throw people in jail for being gay. its a human choice to be able to love whoever you want. not sure if you have kids but what if your daughter was gay? would you turn her in and send her to jail? I hope not.

you cant put people in jail who dont speak english. I agree they should come here legally but america's diversity is another reason why this country is great.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Dino283 wrote:
    That's only youre opinion dude.Fox news unlike cnn and that BBCC Crap is about portaying the view's of real American's and those who truly care about the progress of there country. If u dont like it, then you will probally enjoy El Jezra or some piece of shit like that.
    You DO realize that FOX News is the American equivilent of Al Jazzera, right?
    There is probably some dude in a tent in Saudi Arabia that's saying, "That's only you're opinion, Habib. Al Jazzera, unlike Reuters and that BBC camel dung is about portaying the view's of real Arabic Muslims and those who truly care about the progress of their country. If you don't like it, then you will probally enjoy FOX News or some piece of dung like that".
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    You DO realize that FOX News is the American equivilent of Al Jazzera, right?
    There is probably some dude in a tent in Saudi Arabia that's saying, "That's only you're opinion, Habib. Al Jazzera, unlike Reuters and that BBC camel dung is about portaying the view's of real Arabic Muslims and those who truly care about the progress of their country. If you don't like it, then you will probally enjoy FOX News or some piece of dung like that".

this fox news stuff is getting quite boring. fox news channel is a very respected news source for millions of americans whether you like it not.
    jlew24asu wrote:
    this fox news stuff is getting quite boring. fox news channel is a very respected news source for millions of americans whether you like it not.

even though they knowingly spread lies?
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    El_Kabong wrote:
    even though they knowingly spread lies?

what lies would that be?
    jlew24asu wrote:
    what lies would that be?

well for starters, remember when johnn kerry supposedly said more 'foreign' leaders liked him, but the audio tape of the conversation showed he didn't say that at all? even tho the audio tape came out well before the election, faux and friends at least, repeated the 'foreign leaders' claim every day, a few times a day all the way until the election was over...

then there was the hillary/plantation thing...they blew it out of proportion, asked for viewers to email and call w/ their thoughts...i called twice as well as sent emails and yet faux and friends claimed not a singler viewer disagreed w/ their stance on it...
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    fox news is so blatantly in favor of this administartion and the right side of the aisle that anyone with a brain should be able to see right through it. just look at tony snow for crying out loud.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    jlew24asu wrote:
    It is also a very disrespected news source for millions of americans whether you like it or not......
    jlew24asu wrote:
    what lies would that be?
    Disinformation is as good as a lie.
    PJPOWER wrote:
    Disinformation is as good as a lie.

information you dont agree with are not lies.
    PJPOWER wrote:
    It is also a very disrespected news source for millions of americans whether you like it or not......

i'm not denying that
    jlew24asu wrote:
    information you dont agree with are not lies.
    I am not denying that either...........
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    UKDave wrote:
    Congratulations!! you win most ignorant and ill-informed post of the year, hope you are proud!!! :D:D
    he really believes this..as well as half my neighbors. Time to move to Canada...(-:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    callen wrote:
    he really believes this..as well as half my neighbors. Time to move to Canada...(-:

bye bye. we wont miss you. better bring your winter coat. its cold in canada.
  • jlew24asu wrote:

dude, its not the meteorological climate he's thinking about....
    callen wrote:

See ya. Don't let the door hit ya.....

Go to canada, then you can fight about whether or not Quebec should have it's own olympic hockey team. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Go to canada, then you can fight about whether or not Quebec should have it's own olympic hockey team. ;)

Or you can stay in the States and fight about whether Mexicans are really human beings or not.
    Or you can stay in the States and fight about whether Mexicans are really human beings or not.

Hahaha...that's hadly the fight...no wonder you are so wrong all the time, you don't even know the question.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Hahaha...that's hadly the fight...no wonder you are so wrong all the time, you don't even know the question.

Oh, don't you worry, I know how THE RIGHT couches this matter...
    Don't go to Canada, they probably have people that can not think on their own there too................
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I'm really distressed....I was hoping at least you would miss me. (-:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    See ya. Don't let the door hit ya.....

Go to canada, then you can fight about whether or not Quebec should have it's own olympic hockey team. ;)

course I heard they have big SUV's there as well....hmmm maybe Amsterdam...yea Amsterdam. (-:
    callen wrote:
    I'm really distressed....I was hoping at least you would miss me. (-:

maybe a little ;) but I doubt it. besides they have internet up there, im sure you will be back in AMT with your signature saying something like.

" I hate America so I moved to Canada, but now I can't get back in, damn republicans"
  • rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Oh, don't you worry, I know how THE RIGHT couches this matter...

In terms of legality and due process?

I am not a fan of the fence idea, but I am not a fan of people making seriously exaggerated claims about motives, either.