9/11 Mysteries

Comments

• Yer mom.

No she died in 2001, about a month after 9/11 actually.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    I've done more research and fact finding on the events surrounding 9/11 than probably 99% of any living organism on this planet.

All I can say is if you see a perfectly normal picture of what you are told, analytical thinking is probably not your strongest point.

Which is fine.

i actually made models in my backyard to prove what happened.
  • i actually made models in my backyard to prove what happened.

You'll have to forgive me if I'm somewhat skeptical of someone who claims to have proven 9/11 in the backyard.

I'll have to ask the obvious, and say what were your findings?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • You'll have to forgive me if I'm somewhat skeptical of someone who claims to have proven 9/11 in the backyard.

I'll have to ask the obvious, and say what were your findings?

One time (when i was like 9 years old) i found a gianormous pile of metal in my back yard with my radio shack metal detector ... the thing was beeping like crazy ... loud as a thunderclap ... i thought it was a hidden treasure ... i was convinced i would be worth millions ...

when i grabbed mommy's shovel and went to digging, i realized i was in for hell. The earth in my back yard was orange clay and rock ... i dug for hours on end ... my poor little boy hands started to blister ... i enlisted the help of my then-best-friend ... we worked until the sun went down ... he went home, i went to bed ... i dreamed all night of the giant treasure chest i was about to uncover ...

the next morning i woke up with the sun ... i called my friend and woke him up too ... we started digging some more ... by noon we were in up to our waists ... there was a huge pile of rock and rock infested clay beside the pit... our hands were sore, but we didn't care ... by 3pm we finally hit something ... we started carefully excavating around our treasure ...

... when we had finally removed enough dirt from around the pile to see what the fuck we had found, we could not believe our sorry little eyes ... i nearly cried ...

... what i had found ... what we had found ... was no less than a 36" metal utility pipe ... it was *huge* ....

... but somehow totally not worth it ...

... and my mom was helluva mad when she finally saw the hole back there ...

... man that sucked so bad.

i think the morale of that story is

be carefull what you do in your backyard ...

just be carefull, man.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    WOW!

You P. Jammer fans (including moi) are amazing, in that I could come home and you peeps have posted 7 pages voicing your various opinions.

Back to the subject at hand.

Originally Posted by onelongsong
    nice to have you here earle

check who profits from inventing the mysteries. if you can't believe your eyes then you can't believe your mind. nobody profited from 9/11. it cost us all something whether it be tax dollars or losing a loved one.
    look at the fact that even if washington knew the time of the attack a week in advance; what could they do? a preemptive strike would have put the world in an uproar. the hijackers were already in the us so grounding all aircraft would have been the only solution. once again the country would be in an uproar.
    conspiracy theories sell books and tele shows. that's where the profit is. there was also a lot of profit to anyone that had pictures or video of the attack. that day brought the highest price; it was lower the next day. anyone with video sold it and it was public within a week. now we see videos surfacing 6 years later. do you think this person saved this video or maybe doctored an existing video?
    if bush had any profit from the attack; i'd like someone to tell me what it was. it actually cost him. it cost him popularity and he couldn't follow through with projects and programs he wanted to do. so he paid the highest price.

From the very beginning after the 9/II event happened I voiced my thoughts saying "well I gather after this George Bush is GAURANTEED anther 4 years in office". From there I started to follow the event's aftermath closely.

I started to ask questions, "you mean to tell OUR government had no knowledge this was about occur or the possibility it could occur. I find it interesting that a majority of those steel beams and structure were quickly recovered and shipped to China to be reused/destroyed. Those particular steel beams are the ones that are needed to be given a closer inspection. Some have been kept but appear to have no evidential value at this time.

As for WTC building #7, it did have fires, it was hit by debris and it did make a free fall to earth. Let's say all that happened, WOULD IT STILL FALL IN THE MANNER THAT IT DID? If so that was the cleanest and neatest free fall of a building 47 stories EVER caused by fire and falling debris!

As for the towers, it's all up in the air as to what happened there. However, when the head of security for those buildings is connected even related to President G. W. Bush it opens the door for anything to be possible. The reason I say even remotely anything is possible is that a friend of mine Vietnam Vet special Forces Captain quietly looking over his shoulders told me, "Our History Repeats Itself".

Meaning what happened at Pearl Harbour 12/7/1941. Our most prized military ships (aircraft carriers) were all out to sea. All we had left in Pearl Harbour were mostly battleships in shallow waters sitting like ducks on a pond.

No high ranking military commanders were there at Pearl Harbour which sort of reminds me of on 9/II Rice, Powell, Cheney and The President were ALL out of town. I'm still not sure where Rumsfeld was though. Anyway I was quite surprised to hear all that he was telling me until I decided to look up the circumstances that led up to 12/7/41. It appears what he was saying seems to have some validity to it.

Here's a book I found that tells the lead up to war with Japan.

84784189po4.jpg

It's called DAY OF DECIET: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbour by Robert Stinnett, 2001. Also here's a bit from the book....

In Day of Deceit, Robert Stinnett delivers the definitive final chapter on America's greatest secret and our worst military disaster. Drawing on twenty years of research and access to scores of previously classified documents, Stinnett proves that Pearl Harbor was not an accident, a mere failure of American intelligence, or a brilliant Japanese military coup. By showing that ample warning of the attack was on FDR's desk and, furthermore, that a plan to push Japan into war was initiated at the highest levels of the U.S. government, he ends up profoundly altering our understanding of one of the most significant events in American history.

So my point here is on Pearl Harbour is that our country's has been one of Militarism. We have these wars which line the pockets of the corporate elite and wealth families. I believe they're the one's who truly run this country. Did you know we have people called EHM (Economic Hit Men) funded by major corporations to go into third world countries? Place these countries in debts through loans for infrastructure, power grids they'll never be paid back, then we reap those countries resources may it be oil, cobalt, bauxite etc. That's another discussion, sorry.

As for PROFITS, When a country/government can cause/allow an event to happen like Pearl Harbour to occur that galvanizing a country behind it, well then opens a Pandora's box as to what you can do or with the people of that country. Under the ideology of terrorism and fear a government impose contractors THEY chose who will benefit them. In 2003 D. Cheney made around 40 million from his tax return mostly through Haliburton stocks and at least that every year since. G. Bush a former weak oilman has implemented legislation favouring the oil companies and today wants to implement LAWS in Iraq that favour oil companies here get 50%, that's right 50% of the oil produced in Iraq. Just because we're so called liberators there so think how much of those profits do you think is going to come back to him from his oil buddies.

I could go on with more however the worse is our CIVIL Liberties, The Patriot Act I + II, Government Spying on citizens and even worse the destruction of the Constitution and Writ of Habeas Corpus while empowering the Executive Branch to unprecedented levels. So it wasn't just about monetary profits but profits of control of it's citizens, deplete their rights through fear due to realm of War brought on by a perceived to be believed event 9/II. Not here to convince anyone of anything because I CAN'T but just to voice what little rights we still have, anyone seen the movie "V For Vendetta"?

We have these discussions all we want, what is it going to change about the past, not much. What is done, is done, those who knew aren't going to admit to anything so let's move forward and make sure those who choose to seek absolute POWER are denied flatly by the everyday citizenry. I think Jimi Hendrix said it best....

When the POWER of LOVE, Overcomes the LOVE of POWER, Then the World will know PEACE.

Originally Posted by CorporateWhore
    Yer mom.
    No she died in 2001, about a month after 9/11 actually.

Be careful how one chooses one's words cause one never knows the effects of those chosen words.

Peace and Love everybody, let's STAY HUMAN.
    Earle
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Oh.
    Here's one other neat piece of coincidence you WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE ... a friend of mine told me that his father works in the wing of the pentagon that go hit ... the renovated wing ...

he told his son (my friend) ... something like

"i am really lucky, because i should have been in there. a LOT of people should have been in that wing ... lucky for us though, we got a call the day before and were told that we were being reassigned to an adjunct base for duty the next day."

mmm hrmmm ...

yes. really "LUCKY" for you all.

Anyone find this odd as shit?

I probably shouldn't even be saying that, but it's fucking weird ass shit, man.
    weird ass shit.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    These points have already had so many holes poked in them that they can be ignored in my opinion.

oh, cos you said:

When did they rig up the building?
    How come no one saw them doing this?
    How were they able to get away with rigging the building when I am sure it would have taken weeks?
    How did they get behind the walls to the structural support without anyone working in the building seeing them do this?

I need someone to answer my questions with FACTS not theories you saw on youtube.

so, i guess it's better to just ignore it....?

can you plz point out some of these holes?
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Why does the Popular Mechanics have an obivous bias...because of someone who works at Popular Mechanics?? Show something in that article that is biased and not based on fact.

Why do I bother with this? It is a circle of arguements with one side that I believe is based on nothing but theories and speculation. No facts. Like I said before, I appreciate other peoples opinions but just in this instance I don't think you could be more wrong. The simple fact of how many people would be involved with this conspiracy to stay a conspiracy is too much for me to believe.

you are aware that the own nist report says it is only a theory, aren't you??

the lead research editor is michael chertoff's cousin and when he was asked he replied he had no idea....right

simple, google debunking popular mechanics and you will find plenty

but you won't accept it, so if you want we can keep going in circles where you claim no one believes it then just say you reject it w/o actually saying why
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way

• i think the morale of that story is

be carefull what you do in your backyard ...

just be carefull, man.

:D

Dude...that is totally hilarious. lol

I think the mere existence of the term false flag should be cause for significant concern, let alone a boxed steel cage of immense strength, and unprecedented thickness, just shattering (not crumpling) but shattering like glass to the ground unimpeded into dust and neat little sections. And FLAT...as in zero footprint! Ground level vaporization.

Just to think about that matter of factly like "oh yeah...so what?" is insane.

I guess that's the media for ya.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    polaris wrote:
    i did ... but it's not my fault you don't understand it ...

It is the Cdn English that he must have a really hard time understanding, eh. :D
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    El_Kabong wrote:
    oh, cos you said:

When did they rig up the building?
    How come no one saw them doing this?
    How were they able to get away with rigging the building when I am sure it would have taken weeks?
    How did they get behind the walls to the structural support without anyone working in the building seeing them do this?

I need someone to answer my questions with FACTS not theories you saw on youtube.

so, i guess it's better to just ignore it....?

can you plz point out some of these holes?

Ok, lets say that your power down theory is correct and from what i have read it was a power down of the South Tower. What about the North Tower and WTC7. Never a mention of those receiving a power down.

Read this, it should supply plenty of holes. But we have been through all of this before. http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc_power_down.html
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    From my understanding, the tower's tenancy was so low that he was actually LOSING money, and would have over a 10 year period. Also from my understanding, b/c it was a money pit, and needed over a billion in retrofitting/repairs/asbestos removal (this was ORDERED, not something they wanted to do voluntarily), he only paid 15 million to take it over from the Port Authority.
    He walked away with 5.7 billion...then split the money with the Port Authority and let them take over reconstruction....so he essentially was handed 2.85 billion for nothing. Before 9/11 he was losing money monthly, and was being forced to spend a billion on outdated buildings.

he was handed 2.85 billion because he had insurance. do you need a lesson on how insurance works?

this argument is such bullshit. so what you are saying is silverstein had a hand in organizing, planning, etc the 9/11 attacks so he can cash in his insurance policy ? he is a life long new yorker.

so really, are you saying he hand a hand in 9/11? if so, what role did he play?

there are a few of you jokers on here that firmly believe 9/11 was an inside job but will give NO specifics on who knew and did what.

what role did bush play? how bout cheney? did they call osama in the caves and all agree the 11th would be a good day?

grow a pair.
    even flow? wrote:
    It is the Cdn English that he must have a really hard time understanding, eh. :D

i'm sure you are another one who believes 9/11 was an inside job. can you tell me what you think of that day? who knew what? who planned out the attacks?

if all you can give is some childhood nursery rhyme, dont bother.
  • Ok, lets say that your power down theory is correct and from what i have read it was a power down of the South Tower. What about the North Tower and WTC7. Never a mention of those receiving a power down.

Read this, it should supply plenty of holes. But we have been through all of this before. http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc_power_down.html

You gotta be kidding me. You don't think this could have planned this several months or years in advance?

You doubters just blow my mind. Too funny. You think the gov't is a sacred organization of honest god fearing people that walk on water.

It's just really incredibly naive.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    jlew24asu wrote:
    i'm sure you are another one who believes 9/11 was an inside job. can you tell me what you think of that day? who knew what? who planned out the attacks?

if all you can give is some childhood nursery rhyme, dont bother.

I don't need to prove anything to you. As I don't ask you to disprove anything to me. People have provided enough links since 912 on this board to go back and forth as it does everytime this comes up. What I am truly amazed by is the amount of Yanks who actually think the government was up to something that day. Shows that the tides turning and not all people will follow the given story without looking and listening to the government's jibe.
    You gotta be kidding me. You don't think this could have planned this several months or years in advance?

No, not without too many people finding out or someone questioning why these people were going behind the walls to get the structure of the buildings. But the point that conspiracy theorists have pointed to was the power down. And from what I read they only mention a power down in one tower. So now part of the theory is "well it wasn't just that power down. It was done over months, possibly years". There isn't any proof of this being done over months and years. Just more and more assumptions being made.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    No, not without too many people finding out or someone questioning why these people were going behind the walls to get the structure of the buildings. But the point that conspiracy theorists have pointed to was the power down. And from what I read they only mention a power down in one tower. So now part of the theory is "well it wasn't just that power down. It was done over months, possibly years". There isn't any proof of this being done over months and years. Just more and more assumptions being made.

How many people are in the witness protection program?
    even flow? wrote:
    How many people are in the witness protection program?

Are you really suggesting that anyone who witnessed explosives being planted in the WTC towers are now in the witness protection program being protected by the government that tried to kill them?
    I don't think so. Next arguement please.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • No, not without too many people finding out or someone questioning why these people were going behind the walls to get the structure of the buildings. But the point that conspiracy theorists have pointed to was the power down. And from what I read they only mention a power down in one tower. So now part of the theory is "well it wasn't just that power down. It was done over months, possibly years". There isn't any proof of this being done over months and years. Just more and more assumptions being made.

Someone moves out, or you terminate the lease. Pick a floor disable the elevator from stopping at the floor, lock all access doors and do whatever for as long as you want. The occupancy rates were low due to the old technology in the building. They had lots of opportunity.

Were talking about people that benefitted billions and owned the buildings. They can do whatever they want and no none sees a thing i.e. building "renovations"

People think Oh that would take weeks to rig a building ...well they had 10 times that and more if they wanted it.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Are you really suggesting that anyone who witnessed explosives being planted in the WTC towers are now in the witness protection program being protected by the government that tried to kill them?
    I don't think so. Next arguement please.

Did I say anything that you just typed? I asked, "how many people are in the witness protection program?".
    Someone moves out, or you terminate the lease. Pick a floor disable the elevator from stopping at the floor, lock all access doors and do whatever for as long as you want. The occupancy rates were low due to the old technology in the building. They had lots of opportunity.

Were talking about people that benefitted billions and owned the buildings. They can do whatever they want and no none sees a thing i.e. building "renovations"

People think Oh that would take weeks to rig a building ...well they had 10 times that and more if they wanted it.

Sounds like a good movie but just isn't realistic and where is the proof?

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
    even flow? wrote:
    Did I say anything that you just typed? I asked, "how many people are in the witness protection program?".

Ok, I apologize then. That is what i get for assuming.

I honestly have no idea how many people are in the witness protection program.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    even flow? wrote:
    I don't need to prove anything to you. As I don't ask you to disprove anything to me. People have provided enough links since 912 on this board to go back and forth as it does everytime this comes up. What I am truly amazed by is the amount of Yanks who actually think the government was up to something that day. Shows that the tides turning and not all people will follow the given story without looking and listening to the government's jibe.

I didnt think so.
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I didnt think so.

Didn't think about what?

Now you can go off on my typing as you offer fuck all to any conversation.
  • Sounds like a good movie but just isn't realistic and where is the proof?

Proof? lol...

Whatever...obey and follow your false flag leadership . The 70% of the population, I think now, (just America) that think it was an inside job must all be crazy. Outside America it's higher.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Marvin Bush was involved with the firm that did the security for the WTC. That's enough reasonable doubt for some to opine that the rogue group could have gotten in and planted the explosives.

then there's this http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.html
    hate was just a legend
    even flow? wrote:
    Didn't think about what?

Now you can go off on my typing as you offer fuck all to any conversation.

I didnt think you would give your opinion about who knew and did what on 9/11. you are convinced 9/11 was an inside job but wont give details.
  • Marvin Bush was involved with the firm that did the security for the WTC. That's enough reasonable doubt for some to opine that the rogue group could have gotten in and planted the explosives.

then there's this http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.html

Totally. they had all the bases covered. The reason no one is talking is beacuse they all have blood on their hands. It's a cartel.

So how come no one in the mafia talks? Ever wonder?

I really wonder how people think sometimes.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Proof? lol...

Whatever...obey and follow your false flag leadership . The 70% of the population that think it was an inside job must all be crazy.

No, I don't think they are crazy. I just think they are wrong about the building being blown up and a missle hitting the pentagon and all of that type stuff.
    If we want to discuss if the administration had knowledge prior to the attacks that something like this was going to happen and were too arrogant to think that it could happen and chose to do nothing, then I would probably agree with a lot of your points. But to me, this part of the theory is absurd.

Also, there are polls that say 70% of the population think it was an inside job and there are polls that say 70% don't believe it was. You can find a poll to fit anything you wish.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22