Options

Video: New song on Conan called "Got Some"

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    This song has me in its grasps all day today......

My wife was "subject" to listening to S/T when it was released. All day everday (we commuted to work together) she heard me playing GOT SOME and she says "its catchy and has a better sound then anything from S/T"

IM SO F-NG PUMPED FOR BACKSPACER!!!!!

BRING IT ON PJ!

Oh and KAT,,,,,give us some type of announcment......you guys are slacking this release!
  • Options
    It's a shame the sound is so lousy in this performance because it does sound like a great song. I can't wait to hear the album.
    When FASCISM Comes To America
    it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
    carrying a CROSS.
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    yeah, this album is going to be a good one!!

everything i've heard has sounded very promising. Adding BO'B on top of this can't hurt.

Thinking we should hear news on the first single in a week or so. Just after the 4th is my guess
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    damendamen Posts: 104
    just listened to this performance with headphones and eyes closed and was blown away! Holy fuck, I cant' wait to hear this album!
  • Options
    Erik ChabsErik Chabs Posts: 17
    YAAAAAA!!!! This is a great song!!! more hard & Louder!!! GOT SOME IF YOU NEED IT!!! An Hug to all Pearl Jam's Fan!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Erik Chabs wrote:
    YAAAAAA!!!! This is a great song!!! more hard & Louder!!! GOT SOME IF YOU NEED IT!!! An Hug to all Pearl Jam's Fan!!!
    nice thought my friend 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the song sounds pretty good!
    hard, fast and catchy.

Usually these songs are my initial addictions to new albums but i really don't see this song to have a very long lasting value. Hopefully i'm Wrong!

I also can't deny that (hopefully the full blame can be put on the bad sound quality!) but i was fairly disappointed with Eddie's vocals.

It's always a hard for me to say that since no singer can replace Eddie Vedder in my favourite vocalist category...

I just really hope this backspacer is going to be better (and more lasting for me at least than the most previous album)

the self titled album was pretty good i was initially hooked on it...and maybe it will come back to me later in life but other than life wasted, severed hand and gone...not many songs really stayed with me.
  • Options
    get some,,we need it,,
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Born.Mine.DieBorn.Mine.Die Vancouver Posts: 224
    Love the new song! Love Conan! :geek:
    9/1/05,9/2/05,9/4/05,9/5/05,5/24/06,5/25/06,5/27/06,5/30/06,7/16/06, 7/18/06,7/20/06,7/22/06,7/23/06,6/22/08,6/24/08,6/25/08,9/21/09,9/22/09,9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11

EV 04/02/08 04/03/08 07/16/11
  • Options
    Love the new song! Love Conan! :geek:
    :lol::lol::lol: conan...
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    still sounds great
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The last minute of this performance is raw! Hot Fucking Raw!!!
  • Options
    The last minute of this performance is raw! Hot Fucking Raw!!!
    ;)
  • Options
    IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    I love both Got Some and The Fixer even though the sound quality was not so great on the Conan show. I wonder if Got Some will be the next single?
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018