LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

Wings had some good chances in the first half of the games.

I wouldn't want Marchand on the Wings. He can't hit the broadside of a barn.

At least Marchand is noticeable ... where's the mule ...

He hasn't been the same since his brains got scrambled a few years ago.
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    lukin2006 said:

You'd take Lucic in a heartbeat. Anybody would...

Why do you always presume to know what I would do or think? I no way no how want that cheap shot, little panzy on the Wings. You'd think such a tough guy would be able to take responsibility for his actions, instead of looking around like a little bitch to make sure the refs don't see him in all his "manly" glory. I'll say it again - What a pussy!

Where is the mule - good question
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Wheres the Mule...hahaha.. fuck the boards last night were taking a beatin....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    I just looked up the mule's contract ... we have until the year 2020 to find him.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    jlaustin said:

lukin2006 said:

Why do you always presume to know what I would do or think? I no way no how want that cheap shot, little panzy on the Wings. You'd think such a tough guy would be able to take responsibility for his actions, instead of looking around like a little bitch to make sure the refs don't see him in all his "manly" glory. I'll say it again - What a pussy!

You're right. What I should have said is the redwing organization would likely,take him if they could. If they ever do acquire him you boo him all you want.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Jason P said:

I just looked up the mule's contract ... we have until the year 2020 to find him.

Last year to use your amnesties ... I fully suspect they'll use it on him.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

Last year to use your amnesties ... I fully suspect they'll use it on him.
    I didn't know that option existed. No wonder Bryzgalov isn't with Philly any more ... the universe!
    Or maybe trade him for some leaky water bottles.

lukin2006 said:

Looking at his overall stats the mule had a decent season.

If Johan starts racking dudes in the nuts and starts cheap hitting dudes in the head, does that make him a more desirable player in your mind? Because he made his presence? Are you not entertained???

Why do you follow the red wings thread? Just curious ... Why are you perturbed that the Wings don't goon up hockey? They play a pure style and it seems to bother you so much.
    Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

If Johan starts racking dudes in the nuts and starts cheap hitting dudes in the head, does that make him a more desirable player in your mind? Because he made his presence? Are you not entertained???

Why do you follow the red wings thread? Just curious ... Why are you perturbed that the Wings don't goon up hockey? They play a pure style and it seems to bother you so much.
    Actually I follow all the hockey threads, I don't comment in them all, but I have commented in the Chicago and Montreal thread. Living in the Detroit market I naturally get sucked into the convo about the wings. They are pretty hard to ignore when it all around. I have not said anything harsh this playoff season. The wings can play whatever style they want ... A lot of systems do work. Why does Lucic move on Dekeyser bother you so much? Seems like Dekeyser has moved on. That's how the bruins play. I'm just saying its unlikely any team would no Lucic. As for the mule all I've said is he could be nearing an end in Detroit ... And from what I've been hearing on Detroit sports airways the majority want him traded. And if people think the bruins are gooning up hockey ... This is like the ballet compared to the eras before 1990.

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Jason P said:

He can't hit the broadside of a barn.

=))

yep, evidence was plenty in game 4
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    lukin2006 said:

yeah I would still, though in about 5 years time, I think he is going to be washed up

the Wings should have just brought in Komisarek at the deadline just to play his against Boston and against Lucic specifically :P
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Jason P said:

be thankful Songburst isn't around here anymore, OMG
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee said:

lukin2006 said:

yeah I would still, though in about 5 years time, I think he is going to be washed up

the Wings should have just brought in Komisarek at the deadline just to play his against Boston and against Lucic specifically :P
    true ... I don't think the east is going to get easier ... Boston is young and loaded with talent, Montreal and Tampa are young and look to be getting better ... it'll be great competitive hockey.

Let's go Wings! Pavel makes that "man" Lucic pay!
    2015 Central Park

Smith your a gem...fuck only good for penalties.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Coach is pissed.... Hope he tears a new one on da boys.
    See you next year...

Congrats, Bruins. Definitely built for the playoffs.
    2015 Central Park

edited April 2014
    lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Actually I follow all the hockey threads, I don't comment in them all, but I have commented in the Chicago and Montreal thread. Living in the Detroit market I naturally get sucked into the convo about the wings. They are pretty hard to ignore when it all around. I have not said anything harsh this playoff season. The wings can play whatever style they want ... A lot of systems do work. Why does Lucic move on Dekeyser bother you so much? Seems like Dekeyser has moved on. That's how the bruins play. I'm just saying its unlikely any team would no Lucic. As for the mule all I've said is he could be nearing an end in Detroit ... And from what I've been hearing on Detroit sports airways the majority want him traded. And if people think the bruins are gooning up hockey ... This is like the ballet compared to the eras before 1990.
    The Lucic nut shot goes against every ideal of competition ... And every ideal of decency. Nut shots, although funny, need to be administered via chance. It's why AFV has been on the air for several decades.

Heck, even in boxing where the whole goal is to try to kill your opponent it is one of the gravest things to do. Andrew Golata actually started a riot at MSG when he delivered two nut shots to Bowe.
    Post edited by Jason P on
    Well, it ended today. Here's to next year ....
    Sad day.... Next year boys
    smarchee said:

Jason P said:

be thankful Songburst isn't around here anymore, OMG
    Good ol' Songburst. It's been a while since he has goaded us. Hopefully he didn't suffer the same fate as the end of this video ..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qldgvXQDz_c
    Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

The Lucic nut shot goes against every ideal of competition ... And every ideal of decency. Nut shots, although funny, need to be administered via chance. It's why AFV has been on the air for several decades.

Heck, even in boxing where the whole goal is to try to kill your opponent it is one of the gravest things to do. Andrew Golata actually started a riot at MSG when he delivered two nut shots to Bowe.
    He's a super pest ... He's good at it, he's also a very good player. He plays on the edge and often crosses it but most teams would gladly welcome him to their team. What he did May go against what you believe, but hockey often is a dirty sport but it's a whole cleaner today than it was 25 years ago.

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    We just lost to Buffalo #-o no offense Buffalo. Good game fellas good game =D>
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:

We just lost to Buffalo #-o no offense Buffalo. Good game fellas good game =D>

that overtime goal should have counted
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    jlaustin said:

lukin2006 said:

+1
    :-h Glad you liked one of my finer posts! =))

Halts Maul!
    2015 Central Park

YEAH!!!!! Tie goal with 7 second to go, 5 on 3, empty net!!! Shit!!! Whoo!!
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    NHL referees are terrible!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Tampa bays goalie just got a penalty :))