Options

ACL ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    spivedspived Posts: 109
    ISO of 2 friday tickets.

I got 2 extra sunday tickets.

TRADE?

PD Sunday tix are from internet, so they need to be printed.
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    ISO (in search of) one ACL 3 day pass. i can paypal or cash in hand in austin.

keep checking the ACL board & craigslist-Austin. worst case scenario, you can buy one at the pickup point.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

keep checking the ACL board & craigslist-Austin. worst case scenario, you can buy one at the pickup point.

im on the acl board. while i will check, i think ill have better luck here. tickets available there get snatched up pretty darn quick.

good call on the craigslist.

thanks.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

im on the acl board. while i will check, i think ill have better luck here. tickets available there get snatched up pretty darn quick.

good call on the craigslist.

thanks.

no problem. maybe check the chronicle/msg board as well? i actually just got an email the other day from a friend---he & his wife were going to go with my wife & i, but they might not be able to make the trip from kansas city afterall. i'll write him back & see what's going on. i'm sure he'd sell them for face through paypal. shoot me a pm in couple of days & i'll let you know.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I can't fuckin""""""""""" wait!! 8-)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    It's really coming up quick :)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    It's really coming up quick :)

YUP!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    good call on the austin chronicle. keep me posted on your buddy.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options

will do. if you don't hear from me in a few days, shoot me a pm. good luck with your search!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

will do. if you don't hear from me in a few days, shoot me a pm. good luck with your search!

thanks!
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    still ISO one 3 day pass.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571

If you can't find a three day pass here, just walk down Barton Springs Rd. on the way to Zilker park. There are always TONS of people selling single day and three day passes. It's definitley worth a shot if you don't have a ticket by October 2.
    Austin, TX
  • Options

If you can't find a three day pass here, just walk down Barton Springs Rd. on the way to Zilker park. There are always TONS of people selling single day and three day passes. It's definitley worth a shot if you don't have a ticket by October 2.

yup. that's where my friends bought their tickets last year for face.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I MIGHT have an extra Sunday pass. Won't know until that weekend though.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

yup. that's where my friends bought their tickets last year for face.

yeah. my roomie did the same last year. i just cant have a poor college student fly down from ohio with no ticket. seems wrong. lol.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    ive actually found some good deals on craigslist. who's idea was that again? ive never bought anything there, but i would assume cash in hand plus local pick up is the way to go. sent out a few emails but with little response.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    there is one band/city combo to get me to travel with no money and an ex gf to see..

CANT WAIT. ALMOST HERE
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    So what is the deal with the possible ACL TV simulcast on Saturday night at the auditorium? Is that still happening or what?
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    ive actually found some good deals on craigslist. who's idea was that again? ive never bought anything there, but i would assume cash in hand plus local pick up is the way to go. sent out a few emails but with little response.

that was me. yeah---cash is the way to go. meet in a public place & make the deal.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

that was me. yeah---cash is the way to go. meet in a public place & make the deal.

been replying to a number of listings in austin. no dice yet. some good deals to be found. tons of scalpers as well though.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

been replying to a number of listings in austin. no dice yet. some good deals to be found. tons of scalpers as well though.

try posting an ad as well. i'd also try the surrounding areas pages. i know that someone was selling tickets on the Waco page a few weeks back. maybe try Dallas as well?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    so is this part of the risk when i go through craigslist?

http://austin.craigslist.org/tix/1377954105.html
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    I guess so, yeah. I've heard of that happening, though not at ACL specifically. That said, I've bought and sold tickets through craigslist for years, and never really had a bad experience. Most people are pretty honest.

If you buy along Barton Springs outside the gates, you could always have the person walk through the gates with you so that if the tickets are bogus, at least you'll know before s/he gets away! :mrgreen:

Best of luck, I'll keep my ears open for extras for you!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    I've only "bought" off of Craigslist once. Like three weeks ago a guy supposedly had two passes that he was going to let me have at 150 a piece. He wanted me to use Greendot, which I did. I didn't feel comftorable because I could not find a seller history like on Ebay. Anyways, I negotiated with him until I came up with what I thought was a fair deal. I was going to pay for one pass and he was going to mail it, if everything went ok we would do the same for the second. Needless to say, he hussled me. I know it's not always like this, but I am VERY reluctant to try Craigslist again. I live in a smaller city, so there really weren't any local sellers that I could do a face to face transaction with.

Luckily though, a good PJer (Rachel-Raquel) sold me a pass through this board! I still need another though, if someone has an extra.
  • Options
    ALWAYS use PayPal. You can get your money back if it's a scam.
  • Options
    if i get on craigslist, im doing cash + local pick u me thinks.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    Man I didn't see this post so I just created a separate request. +1 here looking for Sunday single day. Guess I'll also try Craigs List and face to face exchange if that's an option as I am here in Austin. Just trying to add myself to the list of ISO. Thanks.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I am getting SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    RITFWinCO wrote:
    Man I didn't see this post so I just created a separate request. +1 here looking for Sunday single day. Guess I'll also try Craigs List and face to face exchange if that's an option as I am here in Austin. Just trying to add myself to the list of ISO. Thanks.

check the ticket market over at theskyiscrape.com i remember seeing sunday only tickets available there.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    RITFWinCO wrote:

check the ticket market over at theskyiscrape.com i remember seeing sunday only tickets available there.

does this link show up correctly?

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/index.php? ... Itemid=156
    I miss you hippiemom.