Options

Current information

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Hartford wants more!!!!!

+1

Wonder where the Spectrum rumors fall into all of this

Maybe Philly will be warm up shows on the way to Europe?

I think the post was more to calm everyone down until more news can come out in a few weeks.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    And Norm? I thought for some reason you were east coast as well??? Damn crack anyway!!

so cal my man...been waiting since '06 for another proper pj show :mrgreen:
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I am lucky too. Live just outside of Toronto and within a drive to Chicago.

That said, a few shows in the western US are in the cards for me this fall!
    Yeah - that drive to Toronto is doable... just trying to figure out if I can really pull it off PLUS get some time for some WC dates. I get a lot of airline miles through work so I can fly to the west for some shows and save the time driving... but Toronto is SO tempting right now!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Kind of fits in with what i was thinking. A few weeks off after outside lands then a west coast swing and down to Texas! 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    norm wrote:
    And Norm? I thought for some reason you were east coast as well??? Damn crack anyway!!

You and me both!! It dawned on me the other day that the last time I saw them was Gorge in 06 as well. Too f-ing long! Hopefully I will get a chance to me you if they do indeed pull off the whole west coast thing!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    GandJGandJ Posts: 16
    Jesus F#$^&%#$ Christ !!!!! Could we not have gotten this info before I dropped $148 bucks for Chicago Tix !!!!!

Psyche!!!! Just wanted to satisfy all of you waiting on someone to bitch. It just means that 2009 is gonna be a 3 show year for me....Eddie in my home town of Atlanta, PJ and Giordano's for my Bday in Chicago , and I am really really hoping for a San Diego show in the fall...
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Thanks for the info!!! At least if we know something will be coming, we can save our pennies. I would like to spend mine on So-Cal and The Gorge!!! Oh, and I think ACL will be too hard to resist!!

Thanks again!!! 8-)
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    norm wrote:

You and me both!! It dawned on me the other day that the last time I saw them was Gorge in 06 as well. Too f-ing long! Hopefully I will get a chance to me you if they do indeed pull off the whole west coast thing!

damn straight! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,917
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Very much appreciated :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Thanks for the info!!! At least if we know something will be coming, we can save our pennies. I would like to spend mine on So-Cal and The Gorge!!! Oh, and I think ACL will be too hard to resist!!

Thanks again!!! 8-)
    Yea, I would love to hit up Seattle or Gorge and Red Rocks.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    mookie_in_eugenemookie_in_eugene Posts: 1,095
    LukinTimer wrote:

Thanks again!!! 8-)

What about the SF Bay?!? Don't you want to see my prettty mug along with the rest of the crazy people up here? :)
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    If "Fall" means September, then by all means, bring on the Gorge. But if Fall means anything other than the first couple weeks of Fall, then the Gorge isn't an option. In that case I hope someone lets Ed know that Seattle is West Coast and would like to finally be part of a tour. If he's confused he could ask Mike, Stone or Matt who play here frequently.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    Great to read this will be a great pj yr ,i'm in for Toronto so if i can see another show or two out west that will be sweet .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    So, if they were going to come back to SF ... they probably could not announce it right now, as they are probably bound by Outside Lands not to announce any dates in SF (or even Oakland) while tickets are still on sale for the Festival.

Let's hope they do come back and do a full, proper show ...

... or, "early fall" ... hmmm, Bridge School Benefit?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Thanks so much for the info! Very much appreciated. :D
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    Yea, seems like there will be a great chance for them at the Bridge Benefit this year.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    The information is very much appreciated! Thank you 10C!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    Yea!!!

Thanks for the info.

*crosses fingers for a Portland show*
    :D:D:mrgreen::D:D
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    So, if they were going to come back to SF ... they probably could not announce it right now, as they are probably bound by Outside Lands not to announce any dates in SF (or even Oakland) while tickets are still on sale for the Festival.

BSB has to be on their mind, especially due to the fact that EV had to cancel at the last second in 2008.

It's such a great event.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:

BSB has to be on their mind, especially due to the fact that EV had to cancel at the last second in 2008.

It's such a great event.

I think it was 2007 when Ed had to cancel.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

I think it was 2007 when Ed had to cancel.

I'm loosing track of the years because they just flying by. Next thing you know we'll be discussing the 30th anniversary.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

yeah it seems like after outside lands they'll take a break then start a tour in mid september maybe a couple dates before acl and end at bridge or seattle
  • Options
    davet7462davet7462 Posts: 40
    Thanks for the info!!!

And if we're talking fall dates - what better place to hang out in the fall than Phoenix!
  • Options
    kwarlockwarloc Posts: 42
    i'm betting california venue TBA
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thanks for posting this!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    oneforeachdayoneforeachday Posts: 494
    Thanks for the info.

Play Albany!!!!! It's kind of on the West coast of New England? LOL.

I'm happy with my Toronto tix, but if there's a Boise or SF show, I'm prolly going to go to one of them as well (friends and/or family in both locals).
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Pearl Jam is busy planning out the remainder of the year, but beyond the Europe shows, the 2 U.S. Festival appearances, and the Toronto and Chicago shows, nothing has been confirmed to date. The band would like to let you know that there are tentative plans to play a number of shows in the Western U.S. In the early fall. Please keep checking pearljam.com for the latest official news.
    thank you so much for sharing that! this makes me very happy :)
  • Options
    Any news is good news.

Hmm. I've never been out to the left coast...
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Pearl Jam is busy planning out the remainder of the year, but beyond the Europe shows, the 2 U.S. Festival appearances, and the Toronto and Chicago shows, nothing has been confirmed to date. The band would like to let you know that there are tentative plans to play a number of shows in the Western U.S. In the early fall. Please keep checking pearljam.com for the latest official news.

Thank you Mr.Bierman ;):D
    That was all we needed to hear.Now i at least know what part
    of the country they will hit.

Thank's Tim
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Thank you Tim and 10club!!!

Finally some info that helps stay the hysteria. I've been agonizing all day, should I spend big $$$ to travel to Chicago from Phoenix or just let another year go by without seeing my favorite guys? Now I'll try to be patient and hope for something closer to home.

PHOENIX 2003!!!

Oh yeah, PJ did that and hasn't been back since! ;)

Cheers,
    KJ
This discussion has been closed.