Options

Current information

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Cardinal wrote:
    Noob question.......who is Rubysdad and how did he secure this info?

Either way Thanks Rubysdad!!!!

Tim Bierman...he runs 10c
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    norm wrote:
    Cardinal wrote:

:o ....I see....well thank you then "Sir!"

told ya it was a noobish question...thx Norm
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Cardinal wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Cardinal wrote:

:o ....I see....well thank you then "Sir!"

told ya it was a noobish question...thx Norm

we all have to learn :)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Kinda feeling like the West coasters did last year....

East coasters.... 2010, watch it go to fire.
    ditto- but it's all good
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    bgirl59 wrote:
    8-) Thanks for the info! who is Rubysdad?
    the 10C prez
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    awesome possum
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Hey Tim, any news about an Australian tour? :D:D
  • Options
    OceanStoneOceanStone Posts: 333
    Sweet! Thanks 10C for the info. I'll be patiently waiting waiting waiting....
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    THANKS!!!!

Hurry up with the details.... I have a few options to change some vacation around if I am lucky!!!!!!!!

I mean:

Please hurry. And thanks in advance.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    rubysdad, thank you. I appreciate the info.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Hartford wants more!!!!!
    Hartford needs to shut its mouth and sit down until after the other parts of the EARTH get some love too!

for a shitty town, they sure got a good show :D
    plus Hartford and West do not really fit together

Tru dat! I am SO glad I made the journey last year for the last three. God damn! what a fucking way to finish up the whole thing!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    JR8805JR8805 Posts: 169
    I'd like to think that Western US does not mean just West Coast. There are a few places in the West that are not on the coast--or so the rumor goes. Not that PJ seem to realize this often, but it true, nevertheless.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    :shock:

Confirmation! niiiiiiiiice. so, i am officially looking forward to the WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    So nice to hear there will be dates in the west.
    A westen CANADA date would be soooo wonderfull too.
    Cause if you live in the middle of canada getting to one end or the other can be a bit tricky.

Thanks for the heads up rubysdad!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nice Sig...

Well thats weird, when I am NOT logged in I see everyones sig. When I am logged in they all disappear.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Nice Sig...

Well thats weird, when I am NOT logged in I see everyones sig. When I am logged in they all disappear.
    Go to Edit Your Profile>Board preferences>Edit display options>Display signatures: change to yes.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Red Rocks

:shock:
    oh sweet bejeebus.......if THAt occurred i would have to go!
    i just hope that there are at least SOME shows after say september 18th. i mean, being *technical* about it, autumn begins officially september 22.....so i do hope that EARLY fall actually means AFTER the 22nd and onwards. still would be a very big IF in regards to me being able to head west for a couple shows.....but at least if it truly does happen IN the fall, early or not.....i have a chance of at least thinking about it. personally, i'd love some october dates....and if they have to be out west, so be it. ;) i just hope, hope, hope i can manage to go! thus far it's looking like 2009 may well be the very first year i do NOT see pj live since my first show in 2003. bummer of a streak to end, so i hope it doesn't. :mrgreen:

either way tho, thanks for the info! definitely good to know what may be on the horizon!
    makes me even more sad that i can't head up to toronto for the show, but end of august-early september just out of the question for me work-wise.... :( just got to hope and dream i can swing a west-coast date or two! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    cmon Maria! you can make it! :D
    i will hopefully know my plans very son but they sure include ACL and anything in the 2 weeks before :D
    At this stage Outside Lands looks very very possible :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    i will hopefully know my plans very son but they sure include ACL and anything in the 2 weeks before :D

you buyin'? ;)
    ha!

seriously, ANYthing before september 15th is entirely out of the question. that is THE crazy-busy, insane, why-i-have-a-job, work period. after the 15th....then it's all $$$. :P 2009 is a lean year and trying to get ahead moreso....so it all depends. other big issue, hubby more than likely cannot get time off then, so once again i'd be off traveling/touring solo. obviously i don't have a problem with that ;) haha.....but given our joint financial goals, just have to see how it fits in. if i can find sofas to surf and use airmiles.....then...........hmmmmmmmm..... 8-) i have zero desire to attend any festivals, and certainly not spending $$$ to fly across the country for one, so i need a proper pj show, with 10c tix, end of september/early october...to truly make it worth my while. :mrgreen: besides, IF pj heads down to oz in say february now THAT is a trip hubby and i have both dreamed of, and hope to have funds together to do someday.....so that is worth waiting for if necessary. but you bet, i really DO want to catch live pj THIS year.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426

you buyin'? ;)
    ha!

seriously, ANYthing before september 15th is entirely out of the question. that is THE crazy-busy, insane, why-i-have-a-job, work period. after the 15th....then it's all $$$. :P 2009 is a lean year and trying to get ahead moreso....so it all depends. other big issue, hubby more than likely cannot get time off then, so once again i'd be off traveling/touring solo. obviously i don't have a problem with that ;) haha.....but given our joint financial goals, just have to see how it fits in. if i can find sofas to surf and use airmiles.....then...........hmmmmmmmm..... 8-) i have zero desire to attend any festivals, and certainly not spending $$$ to fly across the country for one, so i need a proper pj show, with 10c tix, end of september/early october...to truly make it worth my while. :mrgreen: besides, IF pj heads down to oz in say february now THAT is a trip hubby and i have both dreamed of, and hope to have funds together to do someday.....so that is worth waiting for if necessary. but you bet, i really DO want to catch live pj THIS year.
    Yea, Im stronly considering going out to the west coast this year. Maybe Seattle, Red Rocks or LA. But I refuse to travel out west to see them in a festival. Id love to go to Seattle and see them in a 2 or 3 show run.
    The thing is though, if I end up going out west, it will probably be by myself. Ill do it anyway.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    Yea, Im stronly considering going out to the west coast this year. Maybe Seattle, Red Rocks or LA. But I refuse to travel out west to see them in a festival. Id love to go to Seattle and see them in a 2 or 3 show run.
    The thing is though, if I end up going out west, it will probably be by myself. Ill do it anyway.

well i have seen pj at the gorge and a few west canadian shows......tho seattle proper would be fun, and possible sofa to surf there too. ;) the big IF is red rocks. if that show happened, hubby or no....i HAVE to go....so i just pray it all happens a good distance from september 15th. what a dream!

btw - pretty much all my travels for pj has been solo/with friends, except for DC last year. it's next to impossible for hubby to get spur-of-the-moment time off, and he picks his weeks back in january each year....so VERY difficult trying to plan for pj with him. DC last year(plus MSGs at home) and ed in baltimore this year happened simply b/c pj/ed plan shows around our yearly anniversary vacation in june. :D so it just worked out. it was great combining couple vacation and live pj.....but truly, touring solo/with friends is a real blast, and cheaper too, so go for it if you can!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    DD185949DD185949 Posts: 1
    Yeah for the west coast!!!! It's been 3 years~
  • Options

well i have seen pj at the gorge and a few west canadian shows......tho seattle proper would be fun, and possible sofa to surf there too. ;) the big IF is red rocks. if that show happened, hubby or no....i HAVE to go....so i just pray it all happens a good distance from september 15th. what a dream!

btw - pretty much all my travels for pj has been solo/with friends, except for DC last year. it's next to impossible for hubby to get spur-of-the-moment time off, and he picks his weeks back in january each year....so VERY difficult trying to plan for pj with him. DC last year(plus MSGs at home) and ed in baltimore this year happened simply b/c pj/ed plan shows around our yearly anniversary vacation in june. :D so it just worked out. it was great combining couple vacation and live pj.....but truly, touring solo/with friends is a real blast, and cheaper too, so go for it if you can!
    I want to go out west so bad! So I think I will definitely do it. I was supposed to go to the Gorge in 06, but I broke up with my girlfriend that was supposed to go with me, so I ended deciding not to go. I just wish I went by myself anyway.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    They haven't been to Phoenix since 2003 which is before even I was here, so I would LOVE to see them close to home, so I don't need to travel very far. But I am going to be more than willing to travel especially if they go to Philly to help close out the Spectrum. But this definitely sounds like a west coast tour which is sweet.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Thanks for the heads up Tim, appreciate it.
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    I'm thinking that sounds like Bridge School. West coast...fall...it fits.
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,216
    you think there is any chance of another Chicago show being added? Seems a little strange to have a show on Sunday, and skip Saturday. Is it possible they announced the Sunday show in order to make sure that show sells out and then maybe throw a Saturday show up? I know Tim said that is it for now, but I dont think adding a 2nd Chicago show is out of the question. Just trying to figure if I should book my plane now or see how things play out on Saturday.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    4Powers20 wrote:
    you think there is any chance of another Chicago show being added? Seems a little strange to have a show on Sunday, and skip Saturday. Is it possible they announced the Sunday show in order to make sure that show sells out and then maybe throw a Saturday show up? I know Tim said that is it for now, but I dont think adding a 2nd Chicago show is out of the question. Just trying to figure if I should book my plane now or see how things play out on Saturday.

check the news section... its just been added.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    You got it.

• Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Please, please announce those west coast dates soon!!! I would love to have a vacation filled with Pearl Jam!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
This discussion has been closed.