Options

So when will the US dates be announced??

124»

Comments

• Options
    zootown wrote:

The last line is the only relevant thing you have said the entire thread Rhinos! So why not do everyone here a favor and quit while you are ahead, okay?

the last line is the only relevant line? so life isn't a marathon, it's a sprint? it doesn't take two people to argue? you know everything i have been through in my life?

please.... :roll:
    I was gonna say something nice. I thought it was a very nice and reasonable reply... your best communication yet (that i've read, though I *only* went back and looked at the previous "anniversary" thread in it's entirety... slow day at work). Until the most recent reply to my post, I wasn't convinced you were at all good at communication (yep, your posts are all spell checked nicely, not what i mean). I even got a whiff that you understood some stuff.

...but then this. again you don't get it. he said "relevant"... not "accurate". yes, life/marathon, yes, 2ppl/argue, no, us know/your life. jeez man. you said some accurate things in your post, but relevant, not. you just need to keep making your point that the details aren't right. I might have replaced "relevant" with "intelligent"... but that's just me.

funny thing about psychology, it puts people into groups. it wouldn't exist as a science if it wasn't mostly accurate at predicting (in a general sense) who people are and how they act and will act. we're all in a group... yours was as easy to pick out as mine is.

I'm having fun, but it's time to go for a run... have a great day.
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    I like turtles.....
    hope you yankee's get some dates soon 8-)
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    SM10080SM10080 Posts: 234
    Calum wrote:
    I like turtles.....
    hope you yankee's get some dates soon 8-)

thanks. me too
This discussion has been closed.