Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    can anyone remember what time of the day the thing the tweet was on about happened? i.e the tickets on sale?
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I BrisK I wrote:
    can anyone remember what time of the day the thing the tweet was on about happened? i.e the tickets on sale?
    Next morning of the announcement i think?... US time
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    I BrisK I wrote:

I would think we are getting news sometime on Monday based on the message.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Dear Ms Tweety Friggin Bird,

Please read below. Common theme will become apparent.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97199

Much love,

Us
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    Ed's going to Europe.

Totally... the PJ birdy flying across the pond. Yup. :mrgreen:
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    have fun all of you folks across the big pond :)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Hhhmmm Ed going to another country!

I wish it was a tour :(
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Maybe its why europeans couldn`t buy Ed tickets in the US?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Maybe its why europeans couldn`t buy Ed tickets in the US?

maybe its why the 10c should stop playing silly bird games and announce everything in one go or at LEAST announce that he will tour europe.
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    if this announcement is just ed going to europe i will be very disappointed.
  • Options
    How could I ever be dissapointed... We are getting news from this band on a daily basis! Turtles, birdies, a whole zoo!
  • Options
    I would be more than happy to see Ed in Europe. The whole band would be fine too of course. I just hope for Europe but maybe it's Australia???
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    Cool we will receive Xmas 2009 single on Xmas 2010 so it will be 2 instead of one, that's cool
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I hope we get some USA dates to. GO AMERICA!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I hate this. The same band that wrote songs like Blood and Leash and talking about not sucking satan's dick allows their employees to communicate through 'Tweets". How about being professional about it and saying "Guys, have your memberships up to date because we are going to have a tour announcement on Monday at 3pm". Instead, people are going to wake up at 6am Sunday hitting refresh all day (not me but some of you) hoping the news will come. You can also see that there are people asking if there is a chance tickets will go on sale as soon as the announcement is made, thus them thinking maybe they have to be at their computer as soon as the announcement is made. Lack of information....as always.
  • Options
    I'm guessing it is:

Ed
    In Europe
    In July
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    How could I ever be dissapointed... We are getting news from this band on a daily basis! Turtles, birdies, a whole zoo!

if more ten clubbers had your joyful enthusiasm and positive attitude the world, and this board, would be a far better place :D instead its just me, me, me, whine, whine, whine, bitch, bitch, bitch

tell us this in advance, give me this, give me that..... yada yada
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    I'm guessing it is:

Ed
    In Europe
    In July
    July? Right after the US tour? :shock:
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    I hate this. The same band that wrote songs like Blood and Leash and talking about not sucking satan's dick allows their employees to communicate through 'Tweets". How about being professional about it and saying "Guys, have your memberships up to date because we are going to have a tour announcement on Monday at 3pm". Instead, people are going to wake up at 6am Sunday hitting refresh all day (not me but some of you) hoping the news will come. You can also see that there are people asking if there is a chance tickets will go on sale as soon as the announcement is made, thus them thinking maybe they have to be at their computer as soon as the announcement is made. Lack of information....as always.

:lol: :roll: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Sweet Tweet! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,576
    Sea wrote:
    A little birdy flew from across the pond, landed on our window sill and twittered that it's always a good idea to have your Ten Club memberships up-to-date, especially by April 26th. Then he hopped his little jet-lagged body to a tree to take a nap.

i'm actually intrigued to see which cities/venues Ed has chosen to play in Europe,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    einatshaul wrote:

agreed! :mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    Lets go Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Nashville, St. Louis or Columbus for 2009! :D
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    The irony, of course, is that it's not listed on their Twitter page. :lol:

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I hope there are some USA dates announced too! (Other than the festivals)
    I second this!
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited April 2009
    :shock:
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Sea wrote:
    A little birdy flew from across the pond, landed on our window sill and twittered that it's always a good idea to have your Ten Club memberships up-to-date, especially by April 26th. Then he hopped his little jet-lagged body to a tree to take a nap.

i'm actually intrigued to see which cities/venues Ed has chosen to play in Europe,...
    Me too. Smart money says at least 1 stop in Italy and London is a lock too.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Across the pond and jet-lagged looks like Europe.

Do you think anything else is meant by the nap in the tree?

It seems that way to me! :)

Not sure about the nap in the tree... you folks are pretty smart about figuring things out pretty fast!

Looking forward to the next announcement - even if it's for our out of country PJ fans! :)

Meanwhile, have a great weekend! :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    The irony, of course, is that it's not listed on their Twitter page. :lol:

PBM
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568

cry moar :cry:

Your way sounds kind of BORING.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

This discussion has been closed.