Options

Morons who bring people into their row/seats...

124»

Comments

• Options
    ramblings6ramblings6 Posts: 24
    i did the ticket swap thing during the encores at msg 2. i gave a guy i met the night before my 5th row, dead center seat and went and stood in his seat behind the stage. it was worth missing ace frehley up close just to see the dude freaking out for the rest of the night in my seat. but, even though i did something that i thought was totally legitimate, the people in the sixth row behind him still gave him shit about it (probably because he was much taller than me). i think they got over it when they saw how much fun he was having but ,in case they are on this thread.,.. i want to let them know that i didn't mean to make their night any less enjoyable, i just wanted to give someone the opportunity to see their favorite band up close. i wish there was a way to make everyone happy and have everyone be up front, but there just isn't. everyone should try their hardest to respect the people around them, if there is space (like an extra seat), ask the people around you if it's ok to bring a friend to the seat. everyone is trying to have a good time. we should all try to help eachother obtain that goal.
    9/28/96, 9/8/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 5/03/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 6/01/06, 6/03/06, 6/19/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 8/7/08 (EV solo)
  • Options
    zolsticezolstice Posts: 60
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    you don't have to be Mini-Me and encroaching is relative also --- you lost an inch or two? whatever. I would give up an inch or two for another fan. But of course not my whole seat.

There's always enough space up front for a few more... just not a whole lot more. I don't see why I'm a worse judge than anyone else of who should squeeze in there.

I'm not trying to say this is always cool. I have been bothered by a bunch of assholes trying to squeeze in also. Not everyone is that bad.

As far as morons... the world is full of morons,... and assholes. but of course seat sharers are among the worst of all... ;)

What you failto realize is that if it's okay for you to squeeze a friend into your space, thenit is okay for everyone else in the row to squeeze a friend into their space, and all of the sudden you do have "a bunch of assholes" trying ti squeeze in.
    Minneapolis : 06/30/1998 - Chicago : 10/09/2000 - Vancouver : 05/30/2003 - Fargo : 06/15/2003 - Winnipeg : 09/08/2005 - Thunder Bay : 09/09/2005 - St. Paul : 06/26/2006 - Chicago : 08/23/2009 - Chicago : 08/24/2009
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Boston 2:
    What is up with the idiots that let 2,3, 4 or more people into their row with tix from other people? Must have had 6 people go by me to stand with their friends about 6 seats from me. If they had been next to me it would have been annoyng as hell.....Why don't the idiots with the seats just go up to lawn with all their buddies and not cram 8 people into 3 seats?

That is most annoying shit EVER!! :mad:
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine"
  • Options
    I'm 6'4, my girlfriend is 5'3, stood in front of me in my seat while my brother, 5'7, took the other seat. Got along great with everyone around us. I should give up my good seats to get three seats way behind us on the nonexistent chance that my 5'3 girlfriend standing directly in front of me might block anyone's view?