Options

** Tweet tweet tweet **

Comments

• Options
    choop wrote:
    So when it says single pairs....I mean you can buy just one ticket right?

ten club never sells single tickets.

I am guessing this means we will only be allowed one show for the entire tour for 10C tix. That's what I am taking single pair to mean. I hope I am wrong.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    One usually has to have their 10C stuff in order on the day of the announcement... I'm betting tickets are on-sale this weekend.

Don't think they have ever had a sale on the weekend. Looks like next week is when they will be up for sale.
    This is true... I guess I'm saying I DOUBT tickets will be onsale tomorrow...

Crap, I sure hope tickets don't go on sale until next week! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday . . . please please please don't let tickets be on sale until at least Tuesday :shock:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    So everyone thinks this is only about EV Solo?
    I was thinking it was a band tour announcement til I re-read slower
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    TacoJammer wrote:
    choop wrote:
    So when it says single pairs....I mean you can buy just one ticket right?

ten club never sells single tickets.

I am guessing this means we will only be allowed one show for the entire tour for 10C tix. That's what I am taking single pair to mean. I hope I am wrong.

I think it is their usual policy that you but a pair of tickets, not 1 or 3 or 4.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    yay! I hope Ed brings Liam along again!

.............heres hoping to california shows!>.............
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 449
    hmm.... going to have to figure out how to check the web while catching a flight to Mexico. might be a little tricky
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    :D:D:D:D Good news!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    read it as single pairs meaning its only Eddie flying into the wild..by himself...not with rest of band...not related to ticket limits...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 449
    ValleyGal wrote:
    Crap, I sure hope tickets don't go on sale until next week! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday . . . please please please don't let tickets be on sale until at least Tuesday :shock:

Right there with you, if they are announced and go on sale tomorrow then I will be one sad jammer. Although I will just have to have a couple extra shots of tequila to get over it.
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    I'm stressed now because I'm still in the other feed and cant get back. :D

Can someone tell me who I should contact about this?
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I'm thinking he will possibly skip Cali and play Vegas.

But Please play SoCal!!!!!!
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,574
    Ah hell! Bloodbath tomorrow!
    I think the announcement will only be for the solo gigs.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    so wait, do the actual tix go on sale tomorrow or will it just be an official announcement?

My feeling is that its just the announcement.

As far as I can remember, they've never sold tickets without telling us the exact date/time of the on sale.

I'm sure its just the announcement, they have to send an email to to the people that don't post on the board too.
    But it does sound like its rushed though...

It sounds like a EV tour, unless he is coming to FL or Atlanta, then Ima have to wait for the next Tweet, but nevertheless I love announcements :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    excellent!!! i like news.

see you all tomorrow :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Lizard wrote:
    So everyone thinks this is only about EV Solo?
    I was thinking it was a band tour announcement til I re-read slower

That was it sounds like to me at least..

Come on Ed play the south!! , you've done northeast and west already! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    I think your half right, I think they will announce the shipping of the xmas single and deep!

SOLAT319 wrote:
    Ah hell! Bloodbath tomorrow!
    I think the announcement will only be for the solo gigs.
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    news is always good.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,663
    I think your half right, I think they will announce the shipping of the xmas single and deep!

was already announced in last Friday's email,...

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    100 Pacer wrote:

was already announced in last Friday's email,...

;)
    ;)
    hehahhahahahaeaehughurg i cant wait! I wish theyd give us a time frame tho.
    Either way ill be at my computer waiting waiting waiting
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    Kat wrote:
    Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!! tweet!!!

A little birdy few by our window tweeting very timely news. You might want to be hanging around tomorrow because birds like to fly into the wild in single pairs and single pairs only... you know? Be sure your Ten Club memberships are up-to-date as of today or come tomorrow you'll be one blue bird singing a sad song. You can log into your accounts from the main page on http://www.pearljam.com to make sure your ducks are in a basket and eggs in a row.... errr, meaning your membership is current, address correct, and such.

Love,
    Sea and Kat

holy crap! :D:D:D:D:D

and,...thank you!! ;)
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,754
    Wha?? This post isn't about Twitter? I'm disappointed...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,574
    yeah they better not be starting a ticket sale'n shit tomorrow because that would suck! And like someone pointed out earlier, there are people who are members but don't necessarily visit the board regularly *gasp* I know :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    so wait, do the actual tix go on sale tomorrow or will it just be an official announcement?

My feeling is that its just the announcement.

As far as I can remember, they've never sold tickets without telling us the exact date/time of the on sale.

let the fits begin if they went up tomorrow...
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    yeah they better not be starting a ticket sale'n shit tomorrow because that would suck! And like someone pointed out earlier, there are people who are members but don't necessarily visit the board regularly *gasp* I know :D

I would think it is just the announcement of dates and venues.
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 397
    Here's a toast to the TWEET!!! Finally concert news. :D
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    QUESTION:
    How did tickets work on his last tour?
    Was it same as PJ touring? Was there a lottery? Was it seniority?
    Sorry for all the q's just wanna be prepared.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    It would be amazing to get a midwest tour.... or a middle of the country highway 70 tour.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Thanks for the good news that there will be news tomorrow! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    QUESTION:

You get two tickets and for Ed solo it is completely random, better than TM seats though.
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    QUESTION:
    Ten Club Members:

Eddie Vedder will embark on a month-long solo tour beginning August 1st in Boston and ending August 22nd in Chicago with select dates in Canada (full list of tour dates below).

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, July 11, 2008 through http://www.ticketmaster.com or at Ticketmaster outlets.

The base ticket price for all shows is $75 USD plus additional venue, service and handling fees. There is a four-ticket limit for the public on sale.

A special, limited ticket pre-sale for current active members of the Ten Club will begin at 10am PDT on July 7, 2008 and run through 5pm PDT on July 9, 2008 or while supplies last. Ten Club tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly. Your cooperation is appreciated. You must be an active fan club member as of July 1, 2008 to qualify for the ticket pre-sale. Ten Club tickets may be purchased online at http://www.pearljam.com/goods with Visa or Mastercard only. There is a two-ticket limit per member for the Ten Club pre-sale. All ticket sales are final. No transfers, exchanges, or refunds.

Ten Club tickets for the Eddie Vedder solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random.

Liam Finn will open all shows on the solo tour.

**Please note: The August 10th Montreal date is a "ticket reservation" pre-sale. The show is not confirmed. Once tickets are sold to the public for the first Montreal show, the second show may be added. If the show is added, your credit card will be charged and your tickets will be confirmed.

DATE VENUE CITY PRE-SALE

Aug-01 Opera House Boston, MA Jul-07 at 9am PDT
    Aug-02 Opera House Boston, MA Jul-07 at 11am PDT
    Aug-04 United Palace Th. New York, NY Jul-07 at 1pm PDT
    Aug-05 United Palace Th. New York, NY Jul-07 at 2pm PDT
    Aug-07 NJ Performing Ctr Newark, NJ Jul-07 at 3pm PDT

Aug-09 Salle Wilfrid Pl. Montreal, QC Jul-08 at 9am PDT
    Aug-10 Salle Wilfrid Pl. Montreal, QC Jul-08 at 11am PDT**
    Aug-12 Massey Hall Toronto, ON Jul-08 at 1pm PDT
    Aug-13 Massey Hall Toronto, ON Jul-08 at 3pm PDT

Aug-16 Warner Theatre Washington, DC Jul-09 at 9am PDT
    Aug-17 Warner Theatre Washington, DC Jul-09 at 11am PDT
    Aug-19 Riverside Theatre Milwaukee, WI Jul-09 at 1pm PDT
    Aug-21 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL Jul-09 at 2pm PDT
    Aug-22 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL Jul-09 at 3pm PDT

All dates are subject to change.

Questions about tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or by calling the Ten Club hotline 1-800-724-8038.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
This discussion has been closed.