Options

** Tweet tweet tweet **

Comments

• Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    if he comes back to new york or anywher earound, I'm there :P
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    et21et21 Posts: 112
    This is insane. I wasn't expecting to ever see a solo show thinking the last time he even did a solo tour would be the last. I didn't get a chance to go to the last solo tour (I would have had to travel) or full band tour (they came to my neck of the woods, too!) because of money and time problems. This really feels like a second chance. I haven't seen them since 2004 so this will be ,to lack better words, freaking awesome. And it all feels like the news is coming so fast, I only came on here hoping for a possible EVs solo tour 2 months ago after not having been able to go or even bothering to look around for a long time (years..long story) and tommorow we get news?

I'll travel, so I just want to see where I'm going! :) Can't wait!
    I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened.
  • Options
    et21et21 Posts: 112
    edited April 2009
    Oh by the way, if anyone has ANY doubt this is about and Ev solo tour:

You might want to be hanging around tomorrow because birds like to fly into the wild in single pairs and single pairs only...
    I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    so wait, do the actual tix go on sale tomorrow or will it just be an official announcement?

My feeling is that its just the announcement.

As far as I can remember, they've never sold tickets without telling us the exact date/time of the on sale.

Thats what I think, announcement with on sale dates.Usually how it works.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    edited April 2009
    ALRIGHT!!!!

This is great news!!! :D
    Thanks Kat
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    So about how much did tix run last tour?
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    YEY!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    So about how much did tix run last tour?
    $150 a pair I think.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    Anyone think it will be outside of the US? Anyone have predictions of roughly what month? I am booking a holiday and I am going to have some travelling & of course PJ baby :) I will be on this site all day tomorrow, fuck my boss lol
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I just texted and e-mailed my dad!
    IM SO STOKED!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    i am excited but i have absolutely NO idea why as I live in the UK.

have fun at the shows USA folks. :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,592
    Rourke24 wrote:
    A) Anyone think it will be outside of the US? B) Anyone have predictions of roughly what month? I am booking a holiday and I am going to have some travelling & of course PJ baby :) I will be on this site all day tomorrow, fuck my boss lol

A) No.

B) June.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    norm wrote:
    so wait, do the actual tix go on sale tomorrow or will it just be an official announcement?

sounds like both....that little fucking bird at it's cryptic best :roll:

the announcement will come tomorrow (no need to take off a day from work to sit in front of the computer) with ticket sales happening next week,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    One usually has to have their 10C stuff in order on the day of the announcement... I'm betting tickets are on-sale this weekend.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Rourke24 wrote:
    A) Anyone think it will be outside of the US? B) Anyone have predictions of roughly what month? I am booking a holiday and I am going to have some travelling & of course PJ baby :) I will be on this site all day tomorrow, fuck my boss lol

A) No.

B) June.

A)NO
    B) June-July. And then PJ in the fall.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    One usually has to have their 10C stuff in order on the day of the announcement... I'm betting tickets are on-sale this weekend.

Don't think they have ever had a sale on the weekend. Looks like next week is when they will be up for sale.
  • Options
    So when it says single pairs....I mean you can buy just one ticket right?
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Don't think they have ever had a sale on the weekend. Looks like next week is when they will be up for sale.
    This is true... I guess I'm saying I DOUBT tickets will be onsale tomorrow...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    100 Pacer wrote:
    norm wrote:

sounds like both....that little fucking bird at it's cryptic best :roll:

the announcement will come tomorrow (no need to take off a day from work and sit in front of the computer) with ticket sales happening next week,...

yea you're right....it's been a while since a tweet....i forgot the procedure....besides, nothing will make me meiss my flight tomorrow :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Don't worry, i'm excited too! I know if/when dates are announced, I'm gonna waste a day looking up flights to a show I know I won't be able to go to :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,076
    IT'S ALL HAPPENNING!!!!

YEEEEOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    So when it says single pairs....I mean you can buy just one ticket right?

ten club never sells single tickets.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Rourke24 wrote:

A) No.

B) June.

You never know, but I think Jeff said they wanted to hit Europe and South America next year maybe, or the year after, I forget the time frame in the interview.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Don't worry, i'm excited too! I know if/when dates are announced, I'm gonna waste a day looking up flights to a show I know I won't be able to go to :roll:

all us brits should invade us soil just for june/july :roll:
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Baltimore, here I come.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,942
    NEW YORK FUCKING CITY
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 699
    Please play the Bay Area again, Eddie. We welocme you!
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    NEW YORK FUCKING CITY

is quite nice,...

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    NEW YORK FUCKING CITY

AGREED !! Although from the UK, I have family in NJ. So would love an NJ/NY show as I could stay with family.

I have some girls (yeh I'm a hustler... actually not) in CT, Texas & Oklahoma so there all good cities too.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!
This discussion has been closed.