Options

Signed "Ten" Reissue Tread

Comments

• Options
    hate to say it....

but i have a strange feeling there wont be too many "happy" stories about receiving signed copies here....

50,000 10 club members....

only about 300-400 of us weirdos on this board on a regular basis....

and only about 40-50 of us who actually talk here on a regular basis.....

i really dont see to many "happy" stories showing up on this board....

but what the fuck do i know????? hehehehe

50 thousand members...that seems like a high number.

I agree though, I bet only 10 people post about legit signed copies.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    I'm in utter shock that no one has gotten a signed copy yet.

...by the way I'm sick of the gay rick rolled joke, it's over played already!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    That is high. It's only 48,000. :D
  • Options
    will2121will2121 Posts: 5
    Love the new reissue super deluxe. Just got it. Unfortunately, no autographs. :-(
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    ask the people around you..next to you...behind you...in front of you.....

"are you part of the message pit?????"

Yeah, in front of me, I recall asking Eddie, in MSG08, and he was like 'Duhh?'

:D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    einatshaul wrote:

I saw ya infront of Ed that night, LIVE! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:

And then he spit on us. ;)
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    It truly is depressing that we have seen no signed copies so far... I'm still hoping mine is though, it'd make up for the lack of gigs they play in Ireland =D
    Kind words are the music of the world.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    It would really suck if that was just a sick sales ploy to get us to pre-order through 10C. There better be some peeps who get signed box sets. If it's not me, I better see some posts or pics.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 702
    The remixed Ten sounds AMAZING. The alt versions of Breath and SOLAT are so cool...The vinyl is HEAVY.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    KalEl31 wrote:
    I'd assume it's more than 50 signed copies. When Tool started up the ToolArmy, and there was a massive delay in getting the schwag that came with sign-up, the entire band signed a photo for the first 1000 joiners. It was personalized as well. Mine says... "To Bret"... and then 4 autographs.

That is pretty cool! Autograph'd & personalized! :)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    demetrios wrote:
    KalEl31 wrote:
    I'd assume it's more than 50 signed copies. When Tool started up the ToolArmy, and there was a massive delay in getting the schwag that came with sign-up, the entire band signed a photo for the first 1000 joiners. It was personalized as well. Mine says... "To Bret"... and then 4 autographs.

That is pretty cool! Autograph'd & personalized! :)

Also last year, I think at the TOOL concerts you had the option to buy the show poster signed by the band along with everything.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I haven't gotten mine yet but I am just gonna put it out there. It's gonna be signed. Ask and you shall receive. Can mine please be signed?
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    I haven't gotten mine yet but I am just gonna put it out there. It's gonna be signed. Ask and you shall receive. Can mine please be signed?

Have you read "The Secret"?
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    5882300 wrote:

Have you read "The Secret"?

Nope. Ha, it's about positive thinking though right? I am just trying to play Jedi mind tricks with UPS so a signed one gets routed my way. If they show up with an unsigned one I will just wave my hand at them and tell them that it is not the box I am looking for.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well they should be hitting Europe by the weekend....oh and sorry for the misspelling in the THREAD...I was a little drunk when I posted....cant believe that there havent been that many turn up yet...maybe they're all Europe bound ;)

hmmmmmm a way of apologising for not playing many dates here recently..... ;)

especially the Uk....yeah right.....but fingers crossed
    In that case, I must be a shoo-in for one in NZ. I've been waiting 10+ years!

I wonder how many Super Deluxes were ordered, 1000s? Certainly, not many have arrived yet so the chances are pretty small for a signed copy (a small percentage of a small percentage).
  • Options
    ME91059ME91059 Posts: 49
    I'm guttered. I didn't get a signed copy (in OZ) and the front and back cover have come off. I spent nearly A$300 I would expect that they spent a bit more on the front and back covers of the box set. I can see where the glue has come off. Might try to re-glue it on. :cry:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    ME91059 wrote:
    I'm guttered. I didn't get a signed copy (in OZ) and the front and back cover have come off. I spent nearly A$300 I would expect that they spent a bit more on the front and back covers of the box set. I can see where the glue has come off. Might try to re-glue it on. :cry:

hmmmm, send the thing back...tenclub are great at sorting these things out
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    ME91059 wrote:

hmmmm, send the thing back...tenclub are great at sorting these things out
    Considering it cost US$50 to send in the first place, how much would return shipping be? The same? I really hope mine is in good condition. I'm worried the courier/the mail lady at work/anyone else will be less than careful with it!
  • Options
    Yeah good point on that, maybe the tenclub will replace if you send pics?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    ME91059 wrote:

Send it back, you ordered a perfect one, they should also cover shipping costs cause its not your fault it arrived in the state it did....10C will defo sort you out :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    ME91059 wrote:

Now I may be describing something different than your problem but if you're referring to the piece of paper inside the shrink wrap that had all the info on it that was on the outside cover of the box set then that's supposed to come off:

This thing:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/tim.reisbec ... 2825246242

...that's only there to provide information for people buying the product in a retail setting (and a barcode to buy it)

-Hope that's what you're talking about. It would suck if you box was messed up.
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    Nope. Ha, it's about positive thinking though right? I am just trying to play Jedi mind tricks with UPS so a signed one gets routed my way. If they show up with an unsigned one I will just wave my hand at them and tell them that it is not the box I am looking for.

Man...I'd love to live in the world where that stuff worked...
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    No sigs here....but I'm so curious where on the set they'll be signed.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428

hopefully when I get mine today, I can let you know :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options

hopefully when I get mine today, I can let you know :-)

:lol:
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295
    I got mine today, love it. Sadly no signatures
  • Options
    I haven't opened mine yet, but it's still sealed = no signatures? :(
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Got mine...not signed, but it's ok...AWESOME JOB!!!! I'm really happy with it! :D:D

(fun goodies inside, too)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    They will all be on ebay here shortly all 50 of them. I bet ninersfan has them all