Options

Signed "Ten" Reissue Tread

Comments

• Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Zod wrote:
    The case is black. Unless they signed the detachable brochure on the back or the cd cover sized picture on the front, they'd have to sign something inside?
    as already stated....mosley.jpg

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    DarkStar wrote:
    Zod wrote:
    The case is black. Unless they signed the detachable brochure on the back or the cd cover sized picture on the front, they'd have to sign something inside?
    as already stated....mosley.jpg

ds

well actually black is back again, in the world of electronics anyways. thank god, silver electronics look so tacky :)
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    well that sucks..

mine isn't signed either.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Pull out the old Black Light. Maybe they used Magic Markers....

Nevermind, just saw this in previous post....

Hi,

You will know right off the bat yours is a signed copy.

Best,
    10c
  • Options
    PB46673PB46673 Posts: 9
    I noticed I have a march 23rd shipping date, I ordered the first day they were available and live in milwaukee. Does anyone have a shipping date beyond march 23? can we figure a guess based on when people purchased and where they live...
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    You can get the date you ordered from your order history. But as long as you ordered before the deadline you are eligible for a signed box. No link between order date and signed boxes.
  • Options
    soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
    PB46673 wrote:
    I noticed I have a march 23rd shipping date, I ordered the first day they were available and live in milwaukee. Does anyone have a shipping date beyond march 23? can we figure a guess based on when people purchased and where they live...

i live in the OK and got mine this morning promptly at 1130.
  • Options
    what a truly beautiful post. :D
    ENJOY it all to the fullest!

i have not recieved mine just yet, as it seems most east coasters, i am slated for a march 23rd delivery. the idea of a signed copy was purely added bonus and added another level of excitement to it all. if indeed those who did not get UPS tracking are those slated for signed copies - totally cool and all, still totally random - just wish they didn't make it so *obvious*.....b/c while i knew there was slim to none chance of it being signed, still liked the idea of *not knowing* until opening. either way....soooo looking forward to it and especially HAPPY to know of the drop in the park DL, awesome! 8-)[/quote]

Thanks for the reply/ quote.
    Mine is not signed but I was not disappointed at all, because to me the set box is so individual, so personal and really Pearl Jam pure.... who needs the signatures then?
    Anyway, had a great PJ night and I am still smiling all over...

wishing you, dear decides to dream
    also a happy weekend in PJ.
    nicki
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 653
    PB46673 wrote:
    i live in bufu, central wisconsin, and received mine yesterday (3/21). weird that it reached me before you.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    Not sure this helps at all but I didn't receive an email from anyone, it just showed up :o

Bummers, it's not signed but dear God this thing is well worth the coin!

Good luck to everyone else in the pursuit of the golden ticket. Will be cool to see a signed copy when they surface. I assume it will be on the front cover and beyond obvious when opening. I can only imagine the look on one's face when they see it! ;)
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    perhaps they signed some in invisible ink?
    ;)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    wow, mine was not signed but holy shit i forgot about that fast. for jeff and ed to let us into their collections like that and chronicle the band the way they did in the book is cool as anything I've seen. It just great. i WILL be buying them all if they all get released.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    I pretty much assumed theyd sign their photos, but I guess maybe not?
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    bazzer wrote:
    I pretty much assumed theyd sign their photos, but I guess maybe not?

My money is on the outside of the box being signed. Silver Sharpie on the black around the PJ logo would look sweet.

We'll all know soon enough once those get shipped out. ;)
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mine wasnt signed but man it doesnt matter it is class 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    No sig in Chicago but the ten club did a good job on this box set. It is sweet!

Some minor damage to the outside case but no biggie. I am glad to finally have it.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 514
    bazzer wrote:

There has been zero evidence that not receiving a UPS email means you're getting a signed set or that any sets haven't been shipped yet. There are several people, just on this message board, who said that they received no email notification of any kind, and then the box set showed up at their door.

Why is everyone pretending that they know how many were sold, how many were signed, where they were signed, when they were shipped, etc?
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    tubes10s wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

There has been zero evidence that not receiving a UPS email means you're getting a signed set or that any sets haven't been shipped yet. There are several people, just on this message board, who said that they received no email notification of any kind, and then the box set showed up at their door.

Why is everyone pretending that they know how many were sold, how many were signed, where they were signed, when they were shipped, etc?

Maybe some people just like seeing others getting worked up over nothing. The key here is to relax.

But the theory will be proven true soon enough, lol.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    PB46673PB46673 Posts: 9
    I had a Monday delivery date, (UPS sent me a date) received today, no sigs, maybe they changed their mind about signing copies, maybe they decided to sign the Vs. box set instead... They sure edited Beth the F out of oceans, and i really like the sticker and the backstage passes which I will be bringing to the next show
  • Options

Why is everyone pretending that they know how many were sold, how many were signed, where they were signed, when they were shipped, etc?[/quote]

Maybe some people just like seeing others getting worked up over nothing. The key here is to relax.

But the theory will be proven true soon enough, lol.[/quote]

the theory is already proven... people have received box sets without receiving any shipping / tracking information ahead of time.

but i agree that the best thing to do is relax, because this thing is gonna be sweet, signed or not!
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    tubes10s wrote:
    the theory is already proven... people have received box sets without receiving any shipping / tracking information ahead of time.

but i agree that the best thing to do is relax, because this thing is gonna be sweet, signed or not!
    While this is true, its also proven that every person that has received a tracking # has NOT received a signed set. Combine that with the emails from the TC with the wink saying some orders got delayed, and it does not take much to admit that if you have a set on the way, its not signed.

I wish they would just announce it - I wish they had right off the bat. I am not thrilled I waited a week thinking I had a chance when I didn't. And, yes, I did get the set and it was not signed. Still cool, but I would have really appreciated if they said 'those customers who will be receiving the limited signed sets will receive their order shortly after the release date.' Seems like a fair thing to do.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I agree with the theory. Santos winked in his email to that person. He has no sense of humor, so we all know it was a "hey you'll be happier if you wait" wink. ;)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    tubes10s wrote:

While this is true, its also proven that every person that has received a tracking # has NOT received a signed set.

in what world is it true that every person that received a tracking number has NOT received a signed set? that's in no way true! it's quite likely that a SMALL percentage of the orders came from people who take the time to read or post on this board. just because the 40 or 50 people looking at this thread didn't get one, doesn't really mean much when nobody here has a clue how many were sold, how many were signed, etc.
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    tubes10s wrote:
    in what world is it true that every person that received a tracking number has NOT received a signed set? that's in no way true! it's quite likely that a SMALL percentage of the orders came from people who take the time to read or post on this board. just because the 40 or 50 people looking at this thread didn't get one, doesn't really mean much when nobody here has a clue how many were sold, how many were signed, etc.
    Until you can show otherwise... this is just the way it is. Not one person has gotten a signed one and we've had a lot of new posters come on here to ask if anyone has. I have no doubt that by now someone would have received a signed copy if they were randomly placed in the initial batch that was shipped out.

And, again, combine that with the TC/SLH emails and its obvious to everyone but a few who for some reason refuse to believe it.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    tubes10s wrote:
    Until you can show otherwise... this is just the way it is. Not one person has gotten a signed one and we've had a lot of new posters come on here to ask if anyone has. I have no doubt that by now someone would have received a signed copy if they were randomly placed in the initial batch that was shipped out.

And, again, combine that with the TC/SLH emails and its obvious to everyone but a few who for some reason refuse to believe it.

hey man, i hope that you're right that the folks waiting for a box are getting signed ones... i still haven't received mine yet. i'm just not willing to pretend that i've had contact with every single person who's ordered and received one so far and that i've checked out every single one for an autograph. people just aren't considering the small percentage of possible orders that this message board represents before they make assumptions.

for example, lets say that only 1000 pre-orders were bought. right now, there are 23 folks signed into the board and 44 guests according to the front page. so now let's say all 67 of the people currently on the board bought one of those 1000 pre-orders... that would mean everyone on the board right now would only represent 6.7% of the pre-orders. that's not really a reasonable number to start making assumptions. and that's assuming that only 1000 pre-orders were sold! do you think only 1000 were sold? i'd think that the number sold was much higher than that.
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ...i think its great.. and funny ......Hey does anyone know if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll in dallas????? cause i would to see what ideas you guys come up with..
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    ...i think its great.. and funny ......Hey does anyone know if there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll in dallas????? cause i would to see what ideas you guys come up with..

hehehe... i like it!
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    silver39 wrote:
    How do we know that poster wasn't just making that up?

Ok I'm the 'poster' and let me answer 2 things,

1. NO I did not make up that email, why would I
    and
    2. I'm a girl, sheesh, haha!

Because some people are like that and when did I say you where a guy.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    I like your hair surfanddestroy! :)
  • Options
    Im not sure if this has been "entered into evidence" :roll: yet but, I'm one of the east coasters with a delivery date of monday.

The UPS tracking information clearly states that the package left Redmond,WA at 6:05 on the 16th. So this talk about SOME packages shipping late confuses me!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.