Who Loves Dr Pepper?

Comments

• Got the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper today...

I had ordered it off of ebay, haha. Couldn't find it anywhere!

It's good! Don't know why they discontinued it.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Got the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper today...

i like dp, but i can't stand that stuff. enjoy! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

when you say, "i like dp" do you mean your local texas cane sugar stuff or the dr pepper that the rest of america has? haha.
    mfc2006 wrote:

when you say, "i like dp" do you mean your local texas cane sugar stuff or the dr pepper that the rest of america has? haha.

i've tried the sugar cane version before & it's good. but i like the other just the same. to be honest, i don't drink any soda unless that's all there is to drink or if i'm craving one, which rarely happens. and when that happens, give me coke/diet coke, please. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    eh..it's okay..I don't really drink too much soda anyway. I did have the cherry vanilla flavor once and that was pretty good.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Dr Pepper is more than just a soda...it's the nectar of the gods.

8-)
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Dr Pepper is more than just a soda...it's the nectar of the gods.

8-)

if you say so. :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    Dr Pepper is more than just a soda...it's the nectar of the gods.

8-)

if you say so. :P

i say so. 8-)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I had a Dr.Pepper jelly bean the other day. That was .037 ounces of goodness.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I am drinking one right now at work
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • didn't say anything for awhile because the jury was out but ...

the regular dr pepper sold mostly everywhere beats the hell out of the sugar cane version.

it just tastes better...the sugar cane kind isn't terrible but it doesn't compare, imo.

it's no wonder they switched in the first place. i'm sure a lot of you texans will disagree and that's fine. i won't be ordering it again. i will be buying the kind at my local stores.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I've been drinking diet Dr. Pepper because I could no longer find Diet Cherry Vanilla or that Diet berry stuff. BUT I was in Louisville, KY last week on business, but stayed across the river in Jeffersonville, IN. I went to a little grocery store for some beer to drink with my pizza and to watch LOST and I found Diet Cherry Vanilla. I bought a case and drank one yesterday. I wonder why they are so hard to find?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • I've been drinking diet Dr. Pepper because I could no longer find Diet Cherry Vanilla or that Diet berry stuff. BUT I was in Louisville, KY last week on business, but stayed across the river in Jeffersonville, IN. I went to a little grocery store for some beer to drink with my pizza and to watch LOST and I found Diet Cherry Vanilla. I bought a case and drank one yesterday. I wonder why they are so hard to find?

yeah. those varieties are pretty much discontinued in most areas. it is just hard to find. i had to order my cherry vanilla off of ebay.
  • Bump for Dr Pepper!
  • OneTooFreeOneTooFree Posts: 265
    other than Ginger Ale it's the only soda i drink

sooooo delicious
  • I love Dr Pepper.

Yes, it's true.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Dr. Pepper is the shit.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Jill-oJill-o Posts: 33
    I've never really been a fan of Dr Pepper but my hubby likes it. I used to drink cokes all the time but I gave up caffeine about a year and a half ago. Now all I drink is diet sierra mist! It's soooo good!!

Also, around here we have Cheerwine, kinda like Dr Pepper but according to my hubby much better.
  • who has tried the new dr pepper cherry?

it's purty good.
  • I usually layoff the caffeine but I'll drink Root Beer. However Dr. Pepper is still the best soda and I'll have one once in a while. Great stuff.

I miss Dr. Slice though, back in the day. Ahhhhh pizza and Dr. Slice in high school, good times! Too bad that stuff went away too, I was hooked on it.
  • I usually layoff the caffeine but I'll drink Root Beer. However Dr. Pepper is still the best soda and I'll have one once in a while. Great stuff.

I miss Dr. Slice though, back in the day. Ahhhhh pizza and Dr. Slice in high school, good times! Too bad that stuff went away too, I was hooked on it.

dr slice, not sure i ever heard of that. slice, yes but not dr slice.

but dr pepper is still the best! :D
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb9sVU0oK2Q

simmons kiss ad..

I love it
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2

It was awesome goodness! They took it away quite a few years ago though. :(

pcslice18.JPG

It was awesome goodness! They took it away quite a few years ago though. :(

pcslice18.JPG

that sucks. they never should have taken away Surge either.
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Yes yes Dr Pepper but is it better than

ccpibb21.jpg
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Yes. Dr Pepper is better than Pibb Xtra.
    Yes. Dr Pepper is better than Pibb Xtra.
    in your opinion. i think they're both gross.

i don't drink a lot of soda, but when i do, it's usually a diet coke. the other day i was @ a friend's house helping him paint his fence. he asked me if i wanted something to drink & said he had water, beer, dr. pepper & oj. i went for the dp. took 2 sips and got some water instead. maybe it's b/c i'm older or b/c i never really had much of a sweet tooth, but i thought it tasted awful. i asked him if it was old, he said no..he'd just bought it.

so to answer the question of this thread....Who Loves Dr. Pepper? well, i don't.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Yes. Dr Pepper is better than Pibb Xtra.
    in your opinion. i think they're both gross.

i don't drink a lot of soda, but when i do, it's usually a diet coke. the other day i was @ a friend's house helping him paint his fence. he asked me if i wanted something to drink & said he had water, beer, dr. pepper & oj. i went for the dp. took 2 sips and got some water instead. maybe it's b/c i'm older or b/c i never really had much of a sweet tooth, but i thought it tasted awful. i asked him if it was old, he said no..he'd just bought it.

so to answer the question of this thread....Who Loves Dr. Pepper? well, i don't.

wow. i woulda gone for the beer.
    it was 11am.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    it was 11am.

and your point is?? :D