Options

McCartney & Friends Tickets on Sale Now!‏

Comments

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Thanks! I so wanted to go to this! But got word last week, that the first week of April, will be very busy in the Ravines division & a few other divisions in Halifax. Least I could is try with my registered email confirmation & help a fellow Pearl Jam fan(s) out. Tomorrow, there will be a "correct time" to try & purchase tickets tomorrow at Ticketmaster, hopefully! :|

i really wanna go, too. radio city is a twenty-minute subway ride from my place. i was also hoping to take a very special someone, so hopefully, we'll both have better luck tomorrow.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,223
    demetrios wrote:
    Thanks! I so wanted to go to this! But got word last week, that the first week of April, will be very busy in the Ravines division & a few other divisions in Halifax. Least I could is try with my registered email confirmation & help a fellow Pearl Jam fan(s) out. Tomorrow, there will be a "correct time" to try & purchase tickets tomorrow at Ticketmaster, hopefully! :|

i really wanna go, too. radio city is a twenty-minute subway ride from my place. i was also hoping to take a very special someone, so hopefully, we'll both have better luck tomorrow.

I wish you two all the best tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    Biggest bullshit ever. I'm so upset right now. This has been one of the worst weekends of my life, got some terrible things going on and now this bullshit with the Lynch Foundation sending out the code when it started at 9?!? Fuck them honestly. They should go fucking die.
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Thanks for the interest. The ticket is gone.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    TiaMija wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    I might have 1 extra. PM me if interested, It cost about $366.00 with fees and shipping.

Wilds,
    I tried to PM you, but it's still sitting in the Outbox. I would love to get that ticket from you to go with the one I was able to get. You may save my relationship!
    If not, I may have one to sell! But, I'm not giving up yet.
    Wish me luck everyone....

TiaMija,

The 1st person who responded to me took the ticket. Good luck. I really hope you get one.

Nate
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    demetrios wrote:
    If Ed had pre-sale tickets sold here via 10club for a few seats at Radio City Music Hall, I would of been happy if I scored or even didn't score, cause i would know EXACTLY WHAT TIME the presale tickets went on sale. These went on sale earlier & the member's who registered to get the emails .. didn't get the emails till AFTER .. tickets went on sale. Those goons who ran the email notifications should get fired! :twisted:

dude, i hear you...it sucks and it's really nice of you to try to get tickets that aren't even for you, but thats just how these things go sometimes. theres always tomorrow.
    I concur. Demetrios is an awesome person for trying to help a fellow fan; and you will have good karma for being the way you are!! :)
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,323
    I have no problem with the foundation rewarding their donors with an earlier presale. What's annoying is how misleading their communication was to those of us who signed up on the website.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Ya know, I'm not surprised there were f*ck ups with this pre sale, especially that website someone posted pages back with presale passwords (http://presalepasswordticket.com/david- ... e-password) posted on Saturday!

I'll be trying tomorrow, with low expectations, but I'm not pissed...I'd be pissed if this were a PJ concert though!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    That's bullshit! Thought only the one's registered, with their email (who received the email directly from David Lynch) could purchase, get that chance to get tickets, not everybody on the entire planet! God I love ticketmaster with a passion! :roll:

i hear you, man. apparently, they gave the code to their cash donors first and it was shared, so we really never even had a shot. :(

i'll try again for the public sale, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up. the brokers will probably use their $30,000 software to gobble up the tickets.

for that, Ed shouldn't even attend this show! :twisted: :x
    I'd be willing to be that Ed wouldn't have a problem with the donors being rewarded for their generosity to a f'ing BENEFIT show.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    allstar340 wrote:
    Biggest bullshit ever. I'm so upset right now. This has been one of the worst weekends of my life, got some terrible things going on and now this bullshit with the Lynch Foundation sending out the code when it started at 9?!? Fuck them honestly. They should go fucking die.
    I'm sorry that you've had such a rough weekend, but you're definitely misdirecting your anger. This is a benefit show, and since when do pre-sales EVER make more than a small handful of people happy? Never, that's when.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    i hear you, man. apparently, they gave the code to their cash donors first and it was shared, so we really never even had a shot. :(

i'll try again for the public sale, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up. the brokers will probably use their $30,000 software to gobble up the tickets.

for that, Ed shouldn't even attend this show! :twisted: :x
    I'd be willing to be that Ed wouldn't have a problem with the donors being rewarded for their generosity to a f'ing BENEFIT show.

ka pasa? :? I'm a donating alcoholic! I help anybody I can. Hope this comment isn't directed towards me. Cause you're missing the point.

What i'm saying is "THE MAFIA GOON's" who run the tickets for this benefit is a joke. With word now that tickets went on sale 9am over at Ticketmaster & presale codes were given out late last night on the internet, makes you think. What's the point on registering & even donating to false information? If you check this thread on page 1, my post, I was one of those people who signed up to register with a presale password. I was to get an email, and once the tickets go on sale at the certain time (say, AFTER I got the email or at that moment, RIGHT?), I would log on to try. Didn't say anything about getting the email hour's later before tickets went on sale! :?
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    demetrios wrote:
    If Ed had pre-sale tickets sold here via 10club for a few seats at Radio City Music Hall, I would of been happy if I scored or even didn't score, cause i would know EXACTLY WHAT TIME the presale tickets went on sale. These went on sale earlier & the member's who registered to get the emails .. didn't get the emails till AFTER .. tickets went on sale. Those goons who ran the email notifications should get fired! :twisted:

dude, i hear you...it sucks and it's really nice of you to try to get tickets that aren't even for you, but thats just how these things go sometimes. theres always tomorrow.
    You killed me earlier when I told you that the foundation doesnt give a shit about distribution of tickets...what do you say now? My email from DLF came at 11:22. FUCK them.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

You killed me earlier when I told you that the foundation doesnt give a shit about distribution of tickets...what do you say now? My email from DLF came at 11:22. FUCK them.

They are crooks & nobody can stop them! I'm donating my money I have saved up for this cause to another foundation that deserves it more! I don't believe in untrusted organizations who lie to their 'registered users!'

Sorry!
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169

:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    nl177803nl177803 Posts: 204
    Hopefully you will get lucky tomorrow!!

these things are never easy, NEVER....
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Just emailed em saying.. you guys sure did fuck this pre sale up.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568

Really? I mean really? Are you serious? Unless you are a past DLF donor what makes you so special and entitled to the password and tickets to this event? Did you expect them to give a unique password to everyone that singed up? You had to know going in that the password would get out and that tickets to a concert in the most populated city in the world, featuring the most famous living musician in the world, would sell out fast. The DLF goal is to raise money not to make a bunch of Pearl Jam fans happy. You still have a public onsale and you have the secondary market. (although that will cost ya) if that doesn't work out for ya than oh well.

Pearl Jam and ten club ticketing is the exception not the rule. Seems like a lot of you forget that and look at tickets to anything Ed shows up at as a birth right.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,866
    touringfan wrote:

Really? I mean really? Are you serious? Unless you are a past DLF donor what makes you so special and entitled to the password and tickets to this event? Did you expect them to give a unique password to everyone that singed up? You had to know going in that the password would get out and that tickets to a concert in the most populated city in the world, featuring the most famous living musician in the world, would sell out fast. The DLF goal is to raise money not to make a bunch of Pearl Jam fans happy. You still have a public onsale and you have the secondary market. (although that will cost ya) if that doesn't work out for ya than oh well.

Pearl Jam and ten club ticketing is the exception not the rule. Seems like a lot of you forget that and look at tickets to anything Ed shows up at as a birth right.
    right on!!!!

you and I will get along very well....

hehehe..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,489
    I never even got a password.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,489
    edited March 2009
    igotid88 wrote:
    I never even got a password.

no wait it was in my spam folder. either way i guess it didn't matter.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

:)

;)
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    touringfan wrote:

Or the fact they say one time, and send an email out with a different time. And they say 11 AM I get the email 11:20

I can say what ever the fuck I want.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    touringfan wrote:

Or the fact they say one time, and send an email out with a different time. And they say 11 AM I get the email 11:20

I can say what ever the fuck I want.

Yes you can but you can also look like a big baby doing it. I'll call a whambulance for ya.

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/whambulance.jpg
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Ya know, I'm not surprised there were f*ck ups with this pre sale, especially that website someone posted pages back with presale passwords (http://presalepasswordticket.com/david- ... e-password) posted on Saturday!

I'll be trying tomorrow, with low expectations, but I'm not pissed...I'd be pissed if this were a PJ concert though!

Actually that site didn't have the password until 11:00 AM this morning...I was watching it like a hawk and posted the password here as soon as they got it...

The post last night just said "password coming soon"...I think they did that so they can now pretend like they had the pword the whole time...

All these password presales are a joke and only help out the scalpers because they are on top of their shit and get the passwords and tickets immediately. I know some fan clubs use the ticketmaster presale password system as their method of distributing fan club tix...let's hope PJ never goes down that ugly road...
  • Options
    smiley-sad021.gifsmiley-sad011.gifsmiley-sad017.gif
  • Options
    lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    Oh well, as much as I would like to go, the odds are definitely not in my favor (or a LOT of other people's!). I'm sure most of you are too young to remember having to camp out on a sidewalk to make sure you could get decent tickets for the most in-demand shows. Did that many times. Even then, the scalpers would pay some homeless guys to wait in line and get the best tickets right from the box office! Then there were the bracelets so you didn't have to show up until the morning and line up in order. Personally, I think this system sucks- there are already at least 50 people on eBay selling tickets already, and many have multiples. I'm sure they have all donated to the foundation.
    A lot of factors enter into this scenario- Radio City isn't the biggest place , it's a one-off show and fans of all the featured acts want to go(I'm guessing the Donovan fans are really going to be out in force!). If it was 3 nights at MSG, we wouldn't be having such problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gong to try tomorrow, but I'm not counting on getting through!
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    I know some fan clubs use the ticketmaster presale password system as their method of distributing fan club tix...let's hope PJ never goes down that ugly road...

I SECOND THAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE always keep the 10c sale as far away from TM as possible...

OK 10C?

OK guys? PLEASE ?!

And for the record... I am the one that posted that as per TM last night... the TM presale was to start at 9 am.

That in no way means that the Lynch people sent out passwords at or before 9 am!!!

If they started sending out mass emails at 11:00 and you didn't get yours til after... SO BE IT!!

To write them that they fucked up royally is really INCREDIBLY childish!!!! NO ONE promised anyone anything...only that there would be a presale and you would receive the info!!!

It's approximately a 6000 seat venue and is going to have the LAST TWO REMAINING BEATLES performing together on the stage!!! IDK what some of you were expecting...

Pre-sale passwords were sent!! I got my tix at like 11:15. It was a crapshoot. You had to be lucky enough to request the right amount of tickets at the right price range in the right location at the right time!!!!

AND>>>PLEASE>>> TEN CLUB!!!>>> PLEASE NEVER INVOLVE YOUR TICKET SALES WITH TM UNLESS ITS THAT OR NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

Thank you, 10c...

Still love you guys most... but look at all the spoiled rotten fans you have created!!! ;)

xoxo
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    I know some fan clubs use the ticketmaster presale password system as their method of distributing fan club tix...let's hope PJ never goes down that ugly road...

I SECOND THAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE always keep the 10c sale as far away from TM as possible...

I third that!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,948
    how much of a immature asshole can ya be, you have no right at all to send that. how dare you send some immature email to a very good charity. you and other cry babies are the reason why pj fans get a bad rep and make me ashamed to be a pj fan.i totally forgot bout the presale today and do ya see me crying no. good god to have 2 beatles members perform on one stage in a very long time would you not expect a fuck up.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,948
    allstar340 wrote:
    what an immature person you are. you should be ashamed to be a fan. some of you pj fans need to grow up.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?