Options

McCartney & Friends Tickets on Sale Now!‏

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    it be really cool if at the end they had ed and jim join paul and ringo and play some beatles song. pipe dream i know but hey its a cool one
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    NO CODE What time do we get it?!?!?!!?!!?
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    dunno...making me sweat a bit...
  • Options
    okay..the presale has started early....

we need a code peeps, although it's probably too late already.
  • Options
    "PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FUFILLMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL 3/19/09 TO ENFORCE A STRICT TICKET LIMIT POLICY"

from ticketmaster.com... WTF does that mean?

still no code here
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,323
    "PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FUFILLMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL 3/19/09 TO ENFORCE A STRICT TICKET LIMIT POLICY"

still no code here

I think they mean they're not gonna start mailing tix out until March 19th. I don't understand why, or how that affects "ticket limit."
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651

still no code here
    In the past, that has meant they sort through the purchases to make sure nobody got 20 tickets when the limit is 6...
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568

still no code here
    In the past, that has meant they sort through the purchases to make sure nobody got 20 tickets when the limit is 6...

Thanks. That makes sense
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    okay..the presale has started early....

we need a code peeps, although it's probably too late already.

relax...the code hasnt been mailed out yet. take a breath.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    I've heard that they are officially having a presale presale right now that is for cash donors of the foundation.

still haven't gotten a code. I will post it when I do.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Did they mention a time at all as to when presale begins? (or do they expect people to be glued to their computers all day?)
  • Options
    I'm getting the feeling that it's a you snooze, you lose situation.

Presale was supposed to start at 11:00 AM EST, so maybe we'll start getting the codes at that point.
  • Options
    II will post it when I do.

why would you do THAT?
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Did they mention a time at all as to when presale begins? (or do they expect people to be glued to their computers all day?)
    Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it will be to score these tickets??? I hope there are hundreds of people who will get tired of being "glued to their computers all day"...
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it will be to score these tickets??? I hope there are hundreds of people who will get tired of being "glued to their computers all day"...

exactly.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I was thinking that too. But it's unusual to not send out a time, is all.
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I was thinking that too. But it's unusual to not send out a time, is all.

not if they want to prevent code sharing and make it as fair as possible on tickets that are gonna be nearly impossible to get.
  • Options
    not if they want to prevent code sharing and make it as fair as possible on tickets that are gonna be nearly impossible to get.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ticketmaster...cares about being Fair??????? HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options

who's talking about ticketmaster? the code is coming from the david lynch foundation to people that registered on their site.
  • Options

who's talking about ticketmaster? the code is coming from the david lynch foundation to people that registered on their site.
    Lynch foundation just wants their $...they dont care if ticket distribution is fair...
  • Options
    Lynch foundation just wants their $...they dont care if ticket distribution is fair...

i disagree. good luck and have a nice day.
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,323

If that were the case, why would they send us all these e-mails and conduct a pre-sale? All they would have had to do is send out one press release and let Ticketmaster put them on a regular sale, and they'd be gone in minutes.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    yeah, I think all this confusion shows that they definitely care how these tickets are distributed...otherwise they'd just put a high price on them and throw them up for sale.
  • Options
    yeah, I think all this confusion shows that they definitely care how these tickets are distributed...otherwise they'd just put a high price on them and throw them up for sale.

what confusion? they told us the code will be mailed out today. whats not to understand?
  • Options

what confusion? they told us the code will be mailed out today. whats not to understand?

There's an entirely other list of meditation fans that were told they would be given the code last night. Meanwhile the presale has started, and nobody seems to have any code. That's probably a good thing, because it means that whatever is going to happen just hasn't happened yet.

Still, there are some questions I'd like the answers to...
  • Options

There's an entirely other list of meditation fans that were told they would be given the code last night. Meanwhile the presale has started, and nobody seems to have any code. That's probably a good thing, because it means that whatever is going to happen just hasn't happened yet.

Still, there are some questions I'd like the answers to...

ahh...i see. thanks for explaining that.
  • Options
    FastrichieFastrichie Sandy Hook, CT Posts: 916
    Could any kind soul w/ a password score me 2 $79.50's????

Thanks,
    Rich
    04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

• Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    no code; maybe at 11am est?
    11/95 San Jose; 9/96 Randalls Island; 8/00 Jones Beach; 7-8&9 2003 NYC; 10/04 Reading; 9/05 & 10/05 Borgata; '06 Irving Plaza; '06 Hartford; '06 Camden 1&2; E. Rutherford 1&2 '06; Vegas 7/06; Bridge School 1&2 '06; 2008 WPB, Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2, Boston 2, EV NYC 1&2 and NJPAC; 6/09 EV Philly 1&2; 2009 LA 3&4, 09 San Diego, 09 Philly 1-4, 2010 MSG 1 and 2, 2010 Boston, 2010 Hartford, 2010 Newark; Alpine Valley Sept 2011
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    I just e-mailed the Lynch foundation, they said the code has been sent out to Foundation donors and the rest of us will get the code 'later this morning'.

Stay tuned