Options

McCartney & Friends Tickets on Sale Now!‏

Comments

• Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    There is always tomorrow with the general on sale :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D GOT em!

There's tomorrow too you guys ;)
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    :D:D:D:D GOT em!

There's tomorrow too you guys ;)

I really think we are looking at an epic show...

I'm right behind you, sister!!!!! ;)

Now go flirt with Goofy or something!

:)
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited March 2009
    GONE!
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    how and when did the people that got tix get them?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    $366? Can I buy 7 from you? what a joke...
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    Wilds wrote:
    I might have 1 extra. PM me if interested, It cost about $366.00 with fees and shipping.

Let me guess.....you told your friend how much they were and he/she told you to fuck off :lol:
    Where is the seat? I'm always looking to upgrade.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Did anyone get the cheap tix? ($100 or $79) I had several chances at getting the $320 but there's no way I was going to pay that much...
  • Options
    wtf is with the 5-8 minute wait time now?
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954

Taylor Swift On Sale :lol:
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,657
    I think they are releasing tickets in lots, first the high priced, then the lower $ to general public. All I saw coming up were the $200 and $300 range.
  • Options
    jecica wrote:

Taylor Swift On Sale :lol:

haha! i kinda figured it was because something else was on sale, but blech!
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Did anyone get the cheap tix? ($100 or $79) I had several chances at getting the $320 but there's no way I was going to pay that much...
    You know those were the first to go...I was actually trying for the $129 price range and eventually said fuck it when I had no luck.
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    http://presalepasswordticket.com/?gclid ... GgodRifTaA

that is how people had the password well before 11am...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... ickets.jpg

Does this email make any sense? Check the time! :|
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    crazypjfan wrote:

No I only have one extra and I'm selling it for what it cost. I don't get the joke?
  • Options
    I give up! :( Sorry friend, I've tried my best to help ya! Hope you can get through!
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

No I only have one extra and I'm selling it for what it cost. I don't get the joke?

Mayb they are implying they wouldn't pay more than $50 for this,...

IDK!!!!

It's going to be a CLASSIC show!!!

I'm sooooooooo EXCITED!!!!
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Wilds wrote:
    I might have 1 extra. PM me if interested, It cost about $366.00 with fees and shipping.

Wilds,
    I tried to PM you, but it's still sitting in the Outbox. I would love to get that ticket from you to go with the one I was able to get. You may save my relationship!
    If not, I may have one to sell! But, I'm not giving up yet.
    Wish me luck everyone....
  • Options
    BronyBrony Posts: 628
    friggin missed out. no chance tomorrow
  • Options
    If Ed had pre-sale tickets sold here via 10club for a few seats at Radio City Music Hall, I would of been happy if I scored or even didn't score, cause i would know EXACTLY WHAT TIME the presale tickets went on sale. These went on sale earlier & the member's who registered to get the emails .. didn't get the emails till AFTER .. tickets went on sale. Those goons who ran the email notifications should get fired! :twisted:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    If Ed had pre-sale tickets sold here via 10club for a few seats at Radio City Music Hall, I would of been happy if I scored or even didn't score, cause i would know EXACTLY WHAT TIME the presale tickets went on sale. These went on sale earlier & the member's who registered to get the emails .. didn't get the emails till AFTER .. tickets went on sale. Those goons who ran the email notifications should get fired! :twisted:

dude, i hear you...it sucks and it's really nice of you to try to get tickets that aren't even for you, but thats just how these things go sometimes. theres always tomorrow.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,856
    its just a concert.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Well....

According to TM the pre-sale was starting at 9 am this morning (as of last night!!!!)

The email FROM Lynch says it was sent at 11:00 am

But it didn't turn up in my box till 11:15 and 11:18 in one of my friends....

Are you trying to go, D????
  • Options
    its just a concert.....
    Actually, it's much more than that. We are all gonna gather for a giant group meditation and lift ourselves off the ground and fly away to a candy forest where all the great rock gods that have left us will be waiting for us and we will continue with the GREATEST CONCERT EVER!!!

So you see...it is much more than just a concert.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

dude, i hear you...it sucks and it's really nice of you to try to get tickets that aren't even for you, but thats just how these things go sometimes. theres always tomorrow.

Thanks! I so wanted to go to this! But got word last week, that the first week of April, will be very busy in the Ravines division & a few other divisions in Halifax. Least I could is try with my registered email confirmation & help a fellow Pearl Jam fan(s) out. Tomorrow, there will be a "correct time" to try & purchase tickets tomorrow at Ticketmaster, hopefully! :|
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    PJRock75 wrote:
    its just a concert.....
    Actually, it's much more than that. We are all gonna gather for a giant group meditation and lift ourselves off the ground and fly away to a candy forest where all the great rock gods that have left us will be waiting for us and we will continue with the GREATEST CONCERT EVER!!!

LOVE that!
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    its just a concert.....

AWESOME! i want to share a weed lollipop with janis joplin!
  • Options
    The closers are The Beatles :o