work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Ok now we are at the end of the round. I will wait until PJRock75 and SammyK14 make their picks before we move on, so that everyone knows the new rules.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    edited February 2009
    Ok now we are at the end of the round. I will wait until PJRock75 and SammyK14 make their picks before we move on, so that everyone knows the new rules.
    I'll hold on round 3 pick then til they get theirs?

EDIT: I'll check back on this tomorrow then.
    Post edited by LONGRD on
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    I'll hold on round 3 pick then til they get theirs?

yeah, please do, I already feel immensely bad because PJRock75 got left in the dust and its only been his turn for about 4 hours, there was a lot of choice material taken in the last little bit and I don't want him to miss out anymore on a song he might take. I didn't expect it to move along that quickly, oh well. I think we will roll like that 3 people at a time and when it gets to the end we will wait so that some people don't miss out too bad.

It does say he was online last at 6:16 though so that would mean he was online when it was his turn and didnt pick.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    Well, I was gonna pick DTE....but the damn rules changed (it's moving too fast and I wasn't online when my turn came up because I checked and there were two people in front of me before I logged off...no biggy I guess)....I'll take Hard To Imagine.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    Well, I was gonna pick DTE....but the damn rules changed (it's moving too fast and I wasn't online when my turn came up because I checked and there were two people in front of me before I logged off...no biggy I guess)....I'll take Hard To Imagine.

Dude I am really sorry, I didnt expect it move so fast. :(
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    PJRock75 wrote:

I am willing to trade my DTE for HTI. Absolutely no problem. Just say the word and EW can make the change.
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Oh I was going to suggest this!

I Am cool with this is PJRock75 is.

you da man olderman!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    SammyK14SammyK14 Posts: 287
    my picks... GO and RED MOSQUITO!!

p.s. when we vote on these, are we going to have them in a particular order like a setlist, or is it just whatever group of songs we like the best?
    5 years of Jam...

06: Pittsburgh
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Bonnaroo, DC
    EV (second row!!!!!!) in DC
    09: Philly 2 & 3
    10: Newark
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer, but no need to trade....let's just play :)
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    SammyK14 wrote:
    my picks... GO and RED MOSQUITO!!

p.s. when we vote on these, are we going to have them in a particular order like a setlist, or is it just whatever group of songs we like the best?
    There will be 4 rounds* of match ups. i.e. Mine set of songs against your set (if we were to face one another).
    the rounds are like the NBA or NHL playoffs with teams of 16 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 champion
    My pick for draft round 3 is Hail Hail
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    So, when will the rules change? Are the songs going to go head to head before we choose our third song?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    NO MORE RULE CHANGES :lol:
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    So, when will the rules change? Are the songs going to go head to head before we choose our third song?

No, i just changed it so that we are doing 3 members picks at a time, the songs have nothing to do with it, we will vote on match ups at the end. for instance My set of songs against your set of songs AS A WHOLE. Then we will vote for who has the better set of songs in match ups until there are only 2 members left . For now the drafting will be 3 members in a row.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I choose PORCH

olderman selects via PM LEASH
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

No, i just changed it so that we are doing 3 members picks at a time, the songs have nothing to do with it, we will vote on match ups at the end. for instance My set of songs against your set of songs AS A WHOLE. Then we will vote for who has the better set of songs in match ups until there are only 2 members left . For now the drafting will be 3 members in a row.

So....just so I can get this straight, when your group of three people are up, even if you are last in that group of three on the list, you can pick before them if they don't post it first on here?? Man...I hope that made sense.

Kinda like a race between the group of three?
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

So....just so I can get this straight, when your group of three people are up, even if you are last in that group of three on the list, you can pick before them if they don't post it first on here?? Man...I hope that made sense.

Kinda like a race between the group of three?

Exactly, as long as your group of 3 is up you can pick, doesn't matter if your 1,2 or 3 in that group, its incentive to pick quicker.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    Love, Reign O'er Me
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    demetrios wrote:
    Love, Reign O'er Me

great choice
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I'll take Footsteps.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I'll take Footsteps.

now thats a great choice 8-)

Damn I wanna pick already!!
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I'll take Footsteps.

Finally you're starting to make some good pics : )
  • Options
    Damn...just woke up and already my turn?

I'll go with...SAD!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    Blood
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I'll take Footsteps.

No love for Sate or Present Tense? :D
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I'll take Footsteps.

No love for Sate or Present Tense? :D

Ya I'm messing around. State was a great pic for the 2nd round, although I think PT was weak. But then again I think there were a lot of weak pics in the first round. I like PT, but I wouldn't put it as a top 5-10.

Dammit, Blood is taken now :evil:

Edit: How did demetrios get 2 picks? Maybe I missed something, but I'm confused.
  • Options
    D's pick for blood doesn't count because he already choose LROM.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    AtlantaJammer selects via PM SAVE YOU

PJRock75 selects via PM NOT FOR YOU
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    LongRd and D you are both getting your asses kicked the first tour stop I see you next time. LongRd for picking Immortality AND Hail Hail and D for picking Love Reign Over Me :D
    My 3rd song is RVM :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    RVM has already been chosen.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");