Comments

• STT757STT757 Posts: 302
    Prudential Center Newark, New Jersey
    PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, New Jersey
    Borgata Atlantic City, New Jersey
    Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion: Woodlands, TX
    Maui Cultural arts center
    House of Blues Orlando, Florida
    Randalls Island New York 9/29/96 - Oakland Coliseum Oakland California 11/15/97 - MSG New York New York 09/10/98 - Key Arena Seattle Washington 11/05/00, 11/06/00 - PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel New Jersey 7/14/03 - Tweeter Center Camden New Jersey 5/28/06, MSG New York New York 06/25/08, Spectrum Arena Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10/27/09
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    Fenway might be fun, but the acoustics suck and as someone else said, so does the seating.

Now the Orpheum... that would be INSANE!

Truly I would love to see them out in the middle of nowhere with no noise ordinances to deal with.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,937
    mattcoz wrote:
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion

sweet! that's a beautiful place! :)
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    mattcoz wrote:
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion

Indeed a nice venue but.......fuck Chicago. :) lol
    mattcoz wrote:
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion

whoa! :shock:
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443

Awww I had a LOVELY time in Chicago for the meet up. I'd go back again any day.
    (Kind of like how I'm going to back to see the Twins play the Cubs at Wrigley in June...)
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    totally farfetched and I know it'd never happen but I'd love to see pearl jam play the water fire in providence. That'd be the coolest setting around the area I live. On a much more realistic note, the Orpheum...for sure
    demetrios wrote:
    mattcoz wrote:
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion

whoa! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

If they play Chicago again then Alpine is almost out of the question. There is a method to my madness. :) lol

Awww I had a LOVELY time in Chicago for the meet up. I'd go back again any day.
    (Kind of like how I'm going to back to see the Twins play the Cubs at Wrigley in June...)

I'll go back to Chicago to visit my cousin but I wouldn't take a car. Last time I did it got towed. But I won't have a car soon anyway so that works. lol :)
    If they play Chicago again then Alpine is almost out of the question. There is a method to my madness. :) lol
    Not sure I understand your logic, they always play Chicago when they play Alpine.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    SPAC! Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY.
    mattcoz wrote:
    Not sure I understand your logic, they always play Chicago when they play Alpine.

Not in 2006 they didn't. I don't count them opening up for Tom Petty at Summerfest as a Alpine show.
    mattcoz wrote:
    Not in 2006 they didn't. I don't count them opening up for Tom Petty at Summerfest as a Alpine show.
    In 2006 they didn't play Alpine at all... so I don't get what you're saying. Their last 3 trips to Alpine they've also played Chicago on the same trip, so I don't see how playing Chicago means they won't play Alpine.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    They've done it before, but the Showbox is an AMAZING venue.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    ViCTORiA, BC!!!! Come back....two nights...nice hotels...!! Tea, for gosh sake - TEA!!!
    be philanthropic
    Halifax Metro Centre! :)

45731039_edfabbfe06.jpg?v=0
    ViCTORiA, BC!!!! Come back....two nights...nice hotels...!! Tea, for gosh sake - TEA!!!

mmmm .. tea! *drools
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    demetrios wrote:
    mattcoz wrote:
    charterone1.jpg

Charter One Pavilion

sweet! that's a beautiful place! :)

Gorgeous..love that photo!~ I'm all for that one again! :mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    Post-Gazette Pavilion. Nothing says summer like sitting on the law. It's been 9 years, I think, but it's been my dream since I started listening to them to see them at my home town amphitheater.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08