Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    can't shake this sad
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,389
    went for a run today & rolled my bad ankle. the thing is the size of an orange now. i've been putting off seeing a doctor about this for years. guess it's time to make that appointment. it kills.

and after this happened, i slowed my pace (to barely faster than walking) & wasn't paying attention & tripped over a crack in the pavement & scraped the hell out of my hands/arms when i fell.

sure, it was a shitty run...but typing this now makes me realize how funny i must've looked falling down. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    mfc2006 wrote:
    went for a run today & rolled my bad ankle. the thing is the size of an orange now. i've been putting off seeing a doctor about this for years. guess it's time to make that appointment. it kills.

and after this happened, i slowed my pace (to barely faster than walking) & wasn't paying attention & tripped over a crack in the pavement & scraped the hell out of my hands/arms when i fell.

sure, it was a shitty run...but typing this now makes me realize how funny i must've looked falling down. :D

It's great when you can laugh at yourself for looking like an ass. Yay you! Hope your doing okay :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    i went to the mets and d-back game today and it was raining and thunderstorming like crazy so we left thinking it was gonna be postponed after waiting an hour. it takes us an hour and a half to get home. what do we see on tv? the game starting. it wouldn't bother me so much if the diamond backs weren't my brother's favorite team :( i don't care about seeing the game but he was really looking forward to it :(
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,388
    put the alarm clock at 5:10 for get up for work...and its 1:45 now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Hearing news that a far away friend suffered an unexpected tragedy :( You're in my thoughts (((HUGS)))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Not sleeping well last night...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Hearing news that a far away friend suffered an unexpected tragedy :( You're in my thoughts (((HUGS)))
    V sad.

Makes my grievance sound tame. Just finished a job for an idiot customer who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Endless changes, wrong info sent to me. 75% of the job was changing his errors and he tells me when it's finished that he has a budget that he can't go over. I wouldn't have touched it for his budget but my price is 4 times his amount. The cocky little sod said "there are plenty of others that will do the work in this economic climate if you don't like it." I'd like to crush his nuts in a vice.

I'm really pissed off but am hiding it well. :evil:
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope they are okay.

Im just suffering from sleep loss, I had a bad reaction from sinus medication that kept me up most of the night.I feel like a zombie today. :cry:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    my son's bike getting stolen at school on his 3rd day.
    san jose state SUCKS!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Lizard wrote:
    my son's bike getting stolen at school on his 3rd day.
    san jose state SUCKS!! ;)

That's awful!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Still waiting to hear if a lawyer will take my divorce pro-bono... :roll: it's been almost 3 months now... :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,948
    the ted kennedy funeral

just so sad

country lost a good one

RIP TED
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The RAIN!!!!!!!! so sick of it! ugh
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    It rained all day, and I didn't do anything, but watch some tv, and nap...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    almost broke a finger on each hand.... 2 more seconds and they woulda been crunched.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    i was pulling into the school parking lot. i have to get there early to grab a parking space. but today, i also needed the extra time to study a bit more for an 8am exam. then my phone rings. my wife had left her set of keys in my car & needed them in order to get to her 8am class at a different university. i then had to drive all the way back home & give her the keys. i ended up being 30 minutes late to my test b/c of traffic & b/c i could not find a parking spot. not a good way to start the day.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    5% reduction in 2010 budget means more staff cuts come December. Man! I hope I have a new job by then.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Found part of someone elses toenail in my shoe when I got home from work.
  • Options
    It started last night when my apartment building lost water... something to do with the city I guess, and then the rain today ruined the plans I had, so I'm hoping tomorrow is MUCH better... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Having my worse day so far yesterday. I had to have time off work as I was almost physically crippled with grief.

I know that it will get easier... I just don't know when, and that scares me.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Claireack wrote:

ooh gross... that is disgusting.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    I wish I had a car, I'd love to take a drive to the beach... :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    The pile of bills getting deeper
  • Options
    Another bloody puncture.

People thinking they have the right to be pissy. They don't.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    that backspacer cd from 10c doesnt arrive yet
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

ooh gross... that is disgusting.

Had a worse day early on in the job - was concentrating really hard, unfortunately my tongue was sticking out a little bit. You can guess where the toenail landed! :shock:
  • Options
    our jackass of a neighbor edging their very small yard for well over an hour. their edger is so damn loud!!!! he should've finished in 15 minutes--tops. what a jackass.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    our jackass of a neighbor edging their very small yard for well over an hour. their edger is so damn loud!!!! he should've finished in 15 minutes--tops. what a jackass.
    put backspacer loud and your speakers to his yard!! :lol:
  • Options
    Being ill less than a week before the ride :(

I'm hoping to get rid of the icky germs before Sunday :? *crosses everything*