Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    STAYSEA wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Yes it was! :mrgreen:

Was this the quilt made out of Pearl Jam shirts?
    Pearl Jam fans
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    STAYSEA wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Pearl Jam fans

I'm asking because I donated some shirts to that quilt and I never got to see it?
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    beers in the fridge, plenty of green stuff, beautiful day outside.. it's gonna be a good weekend 8-):mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    STAYSEA wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Pearl Jam fans

so THAT'S where they all went! :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Definitely NOT the US fucking postal service :x :evil: :x bunch of asshats
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Getting a totally badass hotel for a killer price! God I'm locked into
    Wrigley now!!!
  • Options
    perfect sleeping weather :)

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Nothing
  • Options
    Nothing
    :( but your semester is over... :D

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    My headache going away...
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Waking up. :lol:
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    I got my new tshirt from 10c today. Yeah!!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JBiiJBii Lake Spivey Posts: 354
    I got some flaming bar stools for work and finally opened them today really cool
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Options
    David Beckham just started talking to me :? :shock: :o

• Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    My Daughter wanted to go to a Rap Concert in the Park,So I went to her place and picked up
    my Grandson.Took him by Mc Donalds for some Mc Nugget's. Stopped up the street
    and bought some Strawberries,and Cherries. Next,it's off to the Grocery Store.
    Gonna B.B.Q today,and make a Macaroni Salad.
  • Options
    The gaggle of geese and their little goslings shutting down 3 lanes of traffic as they crossed the road and totally not giving a shit. The babies were all fuzzy and adorable. Hysterical.

• Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    The gaggle of geese and their little goslings shutting down 3 lanes of traffic as they crossed the road and totally not giving a shit. The babies were all fuzzy and adorable. Hysterical.
    If you liked that, you will probably like this too. LOL! http://www.wimp.com/cutenessstampede/
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    If you liked that, you will probably like this too. LOL! http://www.wimp.com/cutenessstampede/
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I love how they hop

• Options
    I love how they hop
    And how you hear them before you see them. I showed it to my 10-year-old. His question, "Can we get a couple of goats?" :roll: To go with the dog, and the 4 hens we have and the cat he wants. As chief Brody would say, "We're going to need a bigger boat." ;)
  • Options
    Getting to see a HUGE recovery made in the hospital that I work in.. My horse lost the Preakness, and I lost the lottery... But I have gotten to watch a true champion kick death's ASSS!!!! She leaves tomorrow. Passing that room is going to be weird... Cleaning that room as a discharge!!! GLADLY!!
  • Options
    Getting to see a HUGE recovery made in the hospital that I work in.. My horse lost the Preakness, and I lost the lottery... But I have gotten to watch a true champion kick death's ASSS!!!! She leaves tomorrow. Passing that room is going to be weird... Cleaning that room as a discharge!!! GLADLY!!
    That's awesome whispering hands. It's funny how some patients get to be like family. And how you always wonder how they are doing, even years later. When I was in nursing school, I got a job as a nursing assistant in a hospital, twenty years ago and I haven't seen or spoken to or of those people since and I remember some of their names like it was yesterday. It is always a good feeling when someone fights the hard fight and wins. 8-)
  • Options
    That's awesome whispering hands. It's funny how some patients get to be like family. And how you always wonder how they are doing, even years later. When I was in nursing school, I got a job as a nursing assistant in a hospital, twenty years ago and I haven't seen or spoken to or of those people since and I remember some of their names like it was yesterday. It is always a good feeling when someone fights the hard fight and wins. 8-)
    I know it's crazy how that works!! I still talk to alot of the patients I connect with! I'm sending my 'new friend' here to Denver with a copy of Binaural, she is just so amazing.,
  • Options
    I love how they hop
    And how you hear them before you see them. I showed it to my 10-year-old. His question, "Can we get a couple of goats?" :roll: To go with the dog, and the 4 hens we have and the cat he wants. As chief Brody would say, "We're going to need a bigger boat." ;)
    Sign me up for a couple of goats too :lol: So cute

• Options
    Finding out that one of my former DV clients who had a really really difficult life just graduated college today :D Made my whole week. She worked hard for that.

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Seeing the pair of hummingbirds at the feeder. Glad to see they are back.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Finishing my book this morning AND on the very last page....they were singing along to Jeremy...lol...Eddie is everywhere I turn!
    My date today ;)
    My second son's 13th Birthday WEEKEND! Love you babe!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    JBiiJBii Lake Spivey Posts: 354
    SD48277 wrote:
    Seeing the pair of hummingbirds at the feeder. Glad to see they are back.
    We love our hummingbirds and they just returned as well, one zoomed by my head when Iwas bringing groceries in Sunday. Mama quickly went to refresh the feeders. Our daughter saw beautiful hummingbirds of brilliant color in Costa Rica. Amazing little birds, tougher than they look.

I found this today it made my day, resolve, resolution
    "The Big Picture of Life and Beyond is here in each pain, each loss, each lesson, each love.
    It is our Life and it was meant to be just as it is. It is Us."
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

get the fuck out of the road..next time i'm running your too lazy to fly ass over.

god, i hate geese
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    ..went to see my folks for lunch today. My Dad is finally a full fledged "get off my lawn" neighbor. Good for him.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    81 wrote:

get the fuck out of the road..next time i'm running your too lazy to fly ass over.

god, i hate geese
    Even the babies? :cry: They were so cute :D