Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,520
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    stepped on the scale... im down 16 pounds since january. :mrgreen:

What is weird is that every few day I lose a pound or so... but last week I had pizza FOUR times.. :nono: and I was up five pounds last night. I somehow was down six pound this morning from last night. Ive never seen anything like that. and yes, the toilet is still functioning.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    mitchmuhs wrote:
    This was so exciting for me...:lol:

Husband and I took the kids to get frozen yogurt. I was wearing my shirt from eddie solo tour last year. The kid working at the frozen yogurt place saw my shirt and started talking to me about pj. Were they touring this year? How was eddie solo? He said he saw them last about 5 years ago when he was in 10th grade :lol: I told him about my first pj concert in 1992 at the age of 17. He about fell over in excitement. We talked about how amazing they are live. I was blushing with excitement talking about it too!! This whole conversation occurred while my family waited and a long line of customers were waiting behind me. Everybody could hear the conversation and it didn't matter people you can all wait! IT'S PEARL JAM!! More important than your damn frozen yogurt! :lol:

On the way out my hubby gave me the old eye roll :roll: and said "glad to see you made a new friend." My 13 year old daughter was a bit horrified too! I don't care people! IT'S PEARL JAM! :lol:

We waved to each other through the window! Nice to see a young person with good taste in music!

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :D:D That is awesome. A few months ago the plumber came to my house with his 19 year old assistant. I was in the process of moving some of my things that had been in storage, and a framed PJ poster was in my kitchen. He saw it and goes 'cool, Pearl Jam'. I was all happy and said 'you like them?', smiling. He said 'yeah, they're alright, but my dad is really into them'. :lol: :oops: :lol: Your situation was better.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    EmBleve wrote:
    mitchmuhs wrote:
    This was so exciting for me...:lol:

Husband and I took the kids to get frozen yogurt. I was wearing my shirt from eddie solo tour last year. The kid working at the frozen yogurt place saw my shirt and started talking to me about pj. Were they touring this year? How was eddie solo? He said he saw them last about 5 years ago when he was in 10th grade :lol: I told him about my first pj concert in 1992 at the age of 17. He about fell over in excitement. We talked about how amazing they are live. I was blushing with excitement talking about it too!! This whole conversation occurred while my family waited and a long line of customers were waiting behind me. Everybody could hear the conversation and it didn't matter people you can all wait! IT'S PEARL JAM!! More important than your damn frozen yogurt! :lol:

On the way out my hubby gave me the old eye roll :roll: and said "glad to see you made a new friend." My 13 year old daughter was a bit horrified too! I don't care people! IT'S PEARL JAM! :lol:

We waved to each other through the window! Nice to see a young person with good taste in music!

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :D:D That is awesome. A few months ago the plumber came to my house with his 19 year old assistant. I was in the process of moving some of my things that had been in storage, and a framed PJ poster was in my kitchen. He saw it and goes 'cool, Pearl Jam'. I was all happy and said 'you like them?', smiling. He said 'yeah, they're alright, but my dad is really into them'. :lol: :oops: :lol: Your situation was better.

It was so fun... I just smiled again thinking about it! :D
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    It's payday!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,136
    Finding out that I'll be going to Wrestlemania. I'm not as big of a fan as I used to but I've always wanted to go once.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Finding out that I'll be going to Wrestlemania. I'm not as big of a fan as I used to but I've always wanted to go once.

Nice!
  • Options
    I had a dream just before my alarm this morning that I was riding on an enormous turtle like a horse through a swamp. He was galloping.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I had a dream just before my alarm this morning that I was riding on an enormous turtle like a horse through a swamp. He was galloping.

ok
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

ok

I must be special. I see you included the "o"
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

ok

Not everyone in rick's life gets the "o", do they rick?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    ok

no comment, k
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:lol: Johnny Does
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,945
    What made my day?
    Well, let me tell you.

I usually check my e-mails about once every 2 weeks, and today was one of those days.
    The 1st e-mail I see/open?

Target has a sale on panties 6 for $20!

Its a BIG DAY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    What made my day?
    Well, let me tell you.

I usually check my e-mails about once every 2 weeks, and today was one of those days.

Its a BIG DAY!

I knew it! You have to replace your wife's panties before she returns! :P
  • Options
    What made my day?
    Well, let me tell you.

Its a BIG DAY!

I knew it! You have to replace your wife's panties before she returns! :P

Wow...hot.... I bet he shops for her lingerie at Sears.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I just got the news that my best friend is coming to visit me in June :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And half an hour later, a massive Easter package from my Mom arrived, and it's mild outside and the sun is shining! Yay, April, you rock!
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    IT'S FRIDAY YAY. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    IT'S FRIDAY YAY. :D

someone have a party this weekend?

:think: :think:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    waking up to my little men telling me I'm the best Mom in the whole wide world :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,945
    waking up to my little men telling me I'm the best Mom in the whole wide world :mrgreen:
    How do your sons feel about you having little men over at the house, for sleepovers?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    How do your sons feel about you having little men over at the house, for sleepovers?
    :fp:
  • Options

she lives with the seven dwarves. eight if you include Gropey.
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

article-2038380-0DEF068500000578-676_468x366.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Nothing yet
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    New Warehouse 13 season starts Monday!!!

That moment when you realize you never got around to watching season 4 and now have something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Well, notihng yet. I've been clothed and sober all damned day. There's stil ltime.
  • Options
    Well, notihng yet. I've been clothed and sober all damned day. There's stil ltime.

Pics?
  • Options

Pics?

Why shoot so low? There will be video my friend. :P
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

try some "love boat"...that'll solve the sober and clothing problems