What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thank You, tense couple of days.

I can imagine...I too would be celebrating with quite enthusiasm!

but not THAT much enthusiasm.

PRO-TEC-TION

;)

She's on the pill, i pull put like a good Catholic.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thank You, tense couple of days.

I can imagine...I too would be celebrating with quite enthusiasm!

but not THAT much enthusiasm.

PRO-TEC-TION

;)

Well now what's the fun in that?! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Well now what's the fun in that?! :lol:

I will introduce them to you next time you visit.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    image-1_zpsce415d21.jpg

:D Bob!
    Bob made my day! He's come to work at IL! :D
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I was on my morning jog along the intracoastal waterway and there was a nice sunrise around 7 am.
    There is a nice wide sidewalk along the intracoastal where many people jog, bike, go fishing, etc...
    but this morning I only saw two people... halfway into my jog, I saw an older man setting up a tripod with a camera, aiming it at the sunrise. He was with a girl who appeared to be his daughter (she looked 18 yrs old). he must've lived in one of the big expensive houses along the intracoastal because he was in his pajamas and his very expensive looking red velvet bathrobe (very hugh hefner looking), and the camera looked expensive too.

Just as I thought it was sweet of Dad to take his daughter outside really early in the cold to get some nice sunrise shots, he made it evident that it was not his daughter at all, by making out with her, exactly as I ran past them. This made my day for some odd, creepy reason.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I was on my morning jog along the intracoastal waterway and there was a nice sunrise around 7 am.
    There is a nice wide sidewalk along the intracoastal where many people jog, bike, go fishing, etc...
    but this morning I only saw two people... halfway into my jog, I saw an older man setting up a tripod with a camera, aiming it at the sunrise. He was with a girl who appeared to be his daughter (she looked 18 yrs old). he must've lived in one of the big expensive houses along the intracoastal because he was in his pajamas and his very expensive looking red velvet bathrobe (very hugh hefner looking), and the camera looked expensive too.

Just as I thought it was sweet of Dad to take his daughter outside really early in the cold to get some nice sunrise shots, he made it evident that it was not his daughter at all, by making out with her, exactly as I ran past them. This made my day for some odd, creepy reason.

Nice! Hell ya!

8e051a75121f26e5a2afbf0844601902.jpg?a=fb7283

Was it this guy?

8e051a75121f26e5a2afbf0844601902.jpg?a=fb7283

Was it this guy?

:lol::lol: No, this guy was actually a pretty good looking dude, in good shape, and he obviously had some bank. As I approached them I though he was a character from the Matrix or something with his long red robe.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

:lol::lol: No, this guy was actually a pretty good looking dude, in good shape, and he obviously had some bank. As I approached them I though he was a character from the Matrix or something with his long red robe.

Sounds like you have a bit of a crush on him.

Sounds like you have a bit of a crush on him.

I thought about giving him a quick leg hump as I passed by, but it was purely a physical attraction, so I refrained.
    My Uncle called and wants to take me and the wife out to a nice dinner. I see garlic in my future. :D
    My Uncle called and wants to take me and the wife out to a nice dinner. I see garlic in my future. :D

frma.jpg

Should we be concerned?

frma.jpg

Should we be concerned?

:lol::lol: If he wanted me off'd, it would be done by now. :o
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Vasilis hug
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    "Work" from home day!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "Work" from home day!

doing that a bit, then taking my son to school and I will head into the office.

but hanging out with him for a few hours this morning has made my day.
    a little poem :

one of them's still bad and one of them's not
    gotta thank the old lady for leveling me out
    cause if either wasnt fixed I'd only be wearing one sock.
    The Cute little blond chick with spandex that got in the elevator, pretty sure she knew i was checking her out
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Cute little blond chick with spandex that got in the elevator, pretty sure she knew i was checking her out

pix?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    "Work" from home day!

doing that a bit, then taking my son to school and I will head into the office.

but hanging out with him for a few hours this morning has made my day.

:)
    81 wrote:

pix?

Kelly+Brook+is+Assy+in+Tights+www.GutterUncensored.com+kelly-brook-spandex-ass-butt-01.jpg
  • A conversation.
    Thought bubbles.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    My ginormous tattoo is finally finished. It's so elegant and beautiful, just like I am. :lol:
    LOFL
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    LOFL
    Illino
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Cracking that first beer open
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Angels
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Taking a day off work to relax and get stuff done, because that's nearly impossible for me on the weekends.
    supadupa wrote:
    My ginormous tattoo is finally finished. It's so elegant and beautiful, just like I am. :lol:

Is this in the tattoo thread, or where we gonna see pix? :corn: