Anybody else afraid to post here?

124»

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    If this wasn't an all ages forum, I would have a lot more posts...I tend to swear a bit and have a juvenile sense of humor, but I really don't want to get DS'd so I try to edit myself (emphasis on "try"). :shifty: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    If this wasn't an all ages forum, I would have a lot more posts...I tend to swear a bit and have a juvenile sense of humor, but I really don't want to get banned, so I try to edit myself (emphasis on "try"). :shifty: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I swear all the fucking time
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If this wasn't an all ages forum, I would have a lot more posts...I tend to swear a bit and have a juvenile sense of humor, but I really don't want to get banned, so I try to edit myself (emphasis on "try"). :shifty: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many more posts would you have?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    LloydXmas wrote:
    If this wasn't an all ages forum, I would have a lot more posts...I tend to swear a bit and have a juvenile sense of humor, but I really don't want to get DS'd so I try to edit myself (emphasis on "try"). :shifty: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :cry:

#FHP
    I lost a bet...
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

How many more posts would you have?

I think I'd be able to join one of the posting clubs... :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

same here....but I've managed to make to at least the 10K club... :? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

And how do you feel?
    afroannnie wrote:

And how do you feel?

about joining the 10K club?
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    what I DO find hilarious though is the threads full of previously banned members posting ON A MESSAGE BOARD about how everyone who posts on the message board is sad and pathetic :lol: that one gave me a giggle. Oh and one of said saddo's just pm'd me about how he doesn't like me... and I'm like 'well why did you pm me as soon as I posted?' :lol: I'm guessing somebody missed me... awww... tis sweet. AND they all jumped at the chance to post as soon as this place opened

I've been told I'm sad and pathetic by many. :lol:

On the board index I try to pick one thing. I really like reading Lost Dogs. I usually end up here or the porch.

That moving train is the most difficult for me.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    No
    :thumbup:
    :mrgreen:

Why would or should anyone be intimidated by this forum (or, for that matter, any of the others, including AMT)?

Speak your mind (sing loud, 'cause you're still alive) and try to keep some semblance of respect in discussions and debates.

I think sometimes people can bring that unsureness upon themselves.

(can appear to be a pretty big pool for a first-time toe-dipper, though - I can see that...eventually you just have say fuck it, strip down and jump the fuck in)

(or maybe not strip down - your call)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    afraid to do what?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Lol, I dunno what it is but I been looking at the threads all morning and anything that seems interesting I'm kinda thinking 'ehhh... I'll come back to it' :? what the hell? :D I'm sure I'll get used to it... but I think it's gonna take a while.
    I just thought this about the C-3 jukebox thingy :lol: I'll be back...

I've gone for a few days you see things with different eyes ...
    or was it those few days that gave me different eyes?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    talking about a mustache ride...

You popped your posting cherry with a mustache ride!? :lol: :corn:

Now that we're answering seriously -- I used to just post in AMT, then I realized it was making me crazy and too serious. And, I'd rather laugh and talk about posting naked and whatnot. I think the whole monkey thing brought me out from under a rock. :?

:lol::lol: I think my first posts may have been about Alpine...but yes once I started posting on a regular basis, most of my posts were about mustaches...and rides :lol::lol:
    The PJ20 Mustache Movement Thread was definitely a good one :D

Then I met the nice people of the AET...and I've been here ever since. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember you messaging me on FB and when I asked who you were on here I was thinking, "who IS this girl? She never posts!" and then unlost was asking about you, so we were stalking you for a little bit...:shifty: :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I remember you messaging me on FB and when I asked who you were on here I was thinking, "who IS this girl? She never posts!" and then unlost was asking about you, so we were stalking you for a little bit...:shifty: :lol:
    haha..that was funny.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

4564_92104262942_1513391_n.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha..that was funny.

yes! lots of screaming and hugging at Alpine...I remember being so excited when I found out afro was a nerd! :ugeek: Funny, we all work or have worked in a medical/medical related fields.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha..that was funny.

yes! lots of screaming and hugging at Alpine...I remember being so excited when I found out afro was a nerd! :ugeek: Funny, we all work or have worked in a medical/medical related fields.
    hAha ,i have to admit the funniest moments at alpine preparty on friday night.. was the hug and the chat with unlost.. :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol::lol: I think my first posts may have been about Alpine...but yes once I started posting on a regular basis, most of my posts were about mustaches...and rides :lol::lol:
    The PJ20 Mustache Movement Thread was definitely a good one :D

Then I met the nice people of the AET...and I've been here ever since. :D

:lol::lol: I was a lurker :shifty: for a little while, so I recognized your name and I saw you were having trouble getting tix, so after I made sure my mustache peeps had tix, something told me to offer my extra to you...which in turn went to unlost. :D I got to say, it worked out well...I couldn't have picked 2 better strangers to hang out with for the weekend in the middle of nowhere ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yes! I was glad you were a nerd too...it makes it easier and less awkward talking about "what I do"... :lol:
    I liked that when we greeted unlost at the hotel door she didn't know who was who....but she was hugging us anyway... :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol: I was a lurker :shifty: for a little while, so I recognized your name and I saw you were having trouble getting tix, so after I made sure my mustache peeps had tix, something told me to offer my extra to you...which in turn went to unlost. :D I got to say, it worked out well...I couldn't have picked 2 better strangers to hang out with for the weekend in the middle of nowhere ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yes! I was glad you were a nerd too...it makes it easier and less awkward talking about "what I do"... :lol:
    I liked that when we greeted unlost at the hotel door she didn't know who was who....but she was hugging us anyway... :lol:

I've tried to count all the smiley faces in this conversation, but I lost track.

Chicks, man.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:

I've tried to count all the smiley faces in this conversation, but I lost track.

Chicks, man.

dont defocus your eyes, it like staring at the sun.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:

Chicks, man.

is this better?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB2kyCPYsfDyEeovyFhCk6QBgibUnmwRpPFGLMo4XMdvn_LG05Sg

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Chicks, man.

is this better?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB2kyCPYsfDyEeovyFhCk6QBgibUnmwRpPFGLMo4XMdvn_LG05Sg[/quote]

There are 3,148 smileys in that picture. Thank you.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tumblr_lkvfrwTM5w1qhd1ldo1_500.jpg
    Whoo Hoo!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    scared-3-480x342.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    This forum terrifies me.
    same
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    For sure.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    A tad lately
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    only when snakeduck is around

....gotta run.....