Anybody else afraid to post here?

Comments

• _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I'm not so much afraid to post here as I am pissed off that when I came here on my birthday (Jan. 3) there was no birthday thread for me.

Thanks a lot...
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • I'm not so much afraid to post here as I am pissed off that when I came here on my birthday (Jan. 3) there was no birthday thread for me.

Thanks a lot...
    :shock: no way! Awww... is it too long now or can I do a belated one? :D Actually no, then I'd have to do a belated birthday thread for everyone :lol: so I'll just say it here... happy birthday :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    :shock: no way! Awww... is it too long now or can I do a belated one? :D Actually no, then I'd have to do a belated birthday thread for everyone :lol: so I'll just say it here... happy birthday :D

haha, thank you!
    I feel better already :D
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • :shock: no way! Awww... is it too long now or can I do a belated one? :D Actually no, then I'd have to do a belated birthday thread for everyone :lol: so I'll just say it here... happy birthday :D

haha, thank you!
    I feel better already :D
    You're welcome :D Hope it was the bestest birthday ever :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I'm not so much afraid to post here as I am pissed off that when I came here on my birthday (Jan. 3) there was no birthday thread for me.

Thanks a lot...

happy birthday!! :)
  • LOL I didn't even know that the other one was closing :oops:

Just today as I finally had the chance to read the board I discovered it closed for good :o

Let's hope this one keeps on rocking!!!
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you. :P
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    wolfbear wrote:
    I'll be the first to admit that I DO discriminate against eejits :lol: even though they'll always be eejits... and there's nothing can be done about that. Anyway, enough time wasted on eejits :lol:

So I've given up on the avatar thingy... I found out how to get a pic up but the one I DID get up is fuzzy... and now if i go to upload another one it just uploads the first fuzzy one again... what the fuck? :ugeek:
    I thought they had fixed that? :? I know at first people weren't able to change it, but then some were. Give it a few days and try again. :)
    :D will do... am in no rush anyway... not overly bothered whether I have an avatar or not.

i really like the avatars thing... took me ages hells to work it out.

basically even after uploading a new one... the old fuzzy one would show.. ignore that and have a look at your last post or something and it'll be there.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you. :P

well this underwear has skid marks :P :D
  • norm wrote:
    It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you. :P

That is NOT good! :lol:
  • dunkman wrote:
    :D will do... am in no rush anyway... not overly bothered whether I have an avatar or not.

i really like the avatars thing... took me ages hells to work it out.

basically even after uploading a new one... the old fuzzy one would show.. ignore that and have a look at your last post or something and it'll be there.
    oh really? I did wonder about that... but I made the mistake of telling the bf who knows all this stuff... so now he's making me download loadsa stuff :D I didn't tell him EVERYONE has this problem though lol
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:

like resi-doo-doo :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    edited January 2009

Thanks a lot...
    :D:D:D Happy Belated Birthday _Crazy_Mary_ :D:D:DSorry we missed your birthday.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll get a thread either :cry: ; my b-day is on the 22nd, but there is no longer a Birthday Reminder (YET according to Kat :D She's got IT working on it though :shock: )

Edited for font size
    Post edited by Fifthelement on
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I'm not so much afraid to post here as I am pissed off that when I came here on my birthday (Jan. 3) there was no birthday thread for me.

Thanks a lot...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll get a thread either :cry: ; my b-day is on the 22nd, but there is no longer a Birthday Reminder (YET according to Kat :D She's IT working on it though :shock: )

Edited for font size
    Oooooooooooooohh... same day as my bf :)

you're a good looking guy by the way :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Nah, I prefer this forum already. I'm not experiencing any problems with functionality and there's an appreciable increase in people posting, over the past few hours.
  • Nah, I prefer this forum already. I'm not experiencing any problems with functionality and there's an appreciable increase in people posting, over the past few hours.
    since I started this thread, I have to agree :D I was apprehensive at first... but I think I'm getting used to it already... and there's always new stuff to find out as we go along :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    Nah, I'm not afraid to post here. I'm just trying to get used to it right now. I survived format changes before so I'm sure I'll get used to it. We all will.
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • not afraid, but this board is a lot harder to hide @ work
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    nah..not me. i just dove in.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

Thanks a lot...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll get a thread either :cry: ; my b-day is on the 22nd, but there is no longer a Birthday Reminder (YET according to Kat :D She's IT working on it though :shock: )

Edited for font size
    Oooooooooooooohh... same day as my bf :)

you're a good looking guy by the way :D

It's a good day to have a b-day :mrgreen::D

Yeah, I love that pic :mrgreen: :shock: :o:mrgreen: :shock: :o
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I don't know where to start but I came over cause my boss today gave me a $200 bonus. So I used it to join the club.

It feels weird though trying to navigate here.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Lol, I dunno what it is but I been looking at the threads all morning and anything that seems interesting I'm kinda thinking 'ehhh... I'll come back to it' :? what the hell? :D I'm sure I'll get used to it... but I think it's gonna take a while.

Im not afraid but I dont like posting on here, it seems like it takes forever to log in and post, and the color of the place is not motivating either...?
    I'll be back
  • This my first post in this new message board format. This message board is more colorful than the old Message Pit. :?

Save the Planet
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    I think it's the colors that are throwing me off. I'm so used to the black and blue on white. This variegated green is sort of uncomfortable.

I sort of feel like Linus without his blanket!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Nah, I prefer this forum already. I'm not experiencing any problems with functionality and there's an appreciable increase in people posting, over the past few hours.

i echo this.

its not limited to 5 smilies... you can post pictures in the post... which is fun.

avatars... i love the colour scheme... you can set up private message rules... 4000 pm's

it's all good and within a few weeks people will have got used to it. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D well this is my attempt at jumping in... I'm sure I'll be slow the next couple of days... but after that, it'll be like home... or something.

if you're home's got strange, green wallpaper and is packed full of dolts, dunces, dullards, blithering hayseeds and chowderhead yokels... then welcome home! :mrgreen:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • I'm not afraid, but I'm not a fan of the new look. Just can't wait to get my old name back.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Some people should learn we don't need to know your entire itinerary for every second of every day. It's pretty annoying. To think some people are worried to share what's in their minds?!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    This forum terrifies me.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    This forum terrifies me.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: