Anybody else afraid to post here?

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    This forum terrifies me.

:lol: Me too. But then I just pretend you're all naked, and I feel better.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    This forum terrifies me.

wait? you're not?
    This forum terrifies me.

wait? you're not?

Turn your webcam back on! :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    i constantly have things to say or want to post some ideas so so badly,..
    but i don't...i just can't bring my self to it...
    i'm always worried that i'm going to offend someone,..or they are going to take my post the wrong way..

thats another thing that sucks...when texting, posting here, etc etc...you cant hear the tone in ones voice...so you cant tell if they are being serious or not? and that sucks, cause it can totally change the point of view...

either way....for the record...if you ever see any of my posts in the future...please dont take offense...
    i mean no harm and am mearly just a pearl jam fanatic whom listens to thier bootlegs non stop and promotes their music and humanitarian efforts the best i can...

just like i raise my 2 children...treat others the way you wish to be treated...
    Dont be a ahole or a jerk...life's way too short for that bs...

And most importantly...have som fn' fun once in awhile and don't be so fn' uptight...

we're all in this together...i won't take any of your post too seriously, so don't sweat mine...

Peace, Love and Pearl jam...

Curly
    curly wrote:
    i constantly have things to say or want to post some ideas so so badly,..
    but i don't...i just can't bring my self to it...
    i'm always worried that i'm going to offend someone,..or they are going to take my post the wrong way..

thats another thing that sucks...when texting, posting here, etc etc...you cant hear the tone in ones voice...so you cant tell if they are being serious or not? and that sucks, cause it can totally change the point of view...

either way....for the record...if you ever see any of my posts in the future...please dont take offense...
    i mean no harm and am mearly just a pearl jam fanatic whom listens to thier bootlegs non stop and promotes their music and humanitarian efforts the best i can...

just like i raise my 2 children...treat others the way you wish to be treated...
    Dont be a ahole or a jerk...life's way too short for that bs...

And most importantly...have som fn' fun once in awhile and don't be so fn' uptight...

we're all in this together...i won't take any of your post too seriously, so don't sweat mine...

Peace, Love and Pearl jam...

Curly

Im offended that you dont post more :P

Just use these: :D :? :evil: :P ;):lol: :corn: :wave: :clap: :ugeek: :lolno:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    yes
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yes

Speak up!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol: :wave:
    Awesome....jonny pistacio ... i will post more...
    De Luna fest was awesome last year in florida...
    you have a great state you get to live in...
    :););) :fp: :fp: :nono: :corn:

cool....i think i will post more.... ;);)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    At first I was afraid I was petrified
    But then I made some friends talking about a mustache ride...

I'm so glad I started posting...I've made so many awesome friends (and more :mrgreen: ) through this board :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm so glad I started posting...I've made so many awesome friends (and more :mrgreen: ) through this board :D:D

you're welcome.

:D
    afroannnie wrote:

you're welcome.

Thank you! :lol::D
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRghz9kQ9yVG5DQLeUfu2t85DlOLL3kqtml7J5dGaZmUPjwevJT
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    ;) If I knew how to make an avatar picture it would be a babbling brook
    Because I tend to do just that,Babble.Sometimes I get excited and just start telling a story.
    A case of "Mind over matter" If you don't mind,then it really doesn't matter. Just Saying!
    I do know that whatever I post,There is always an expert opinion on the rebuttal.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    I'm also a bit afraid, to write something someone can take the wrong way so I stay very much on the safe side (sometimes I feel like i'm boring) and I use very many :D :eh: :)
    Annafalk wrote:
    I'm also a bit afraid, to write something someone can take the wrong way so I stay very much on the safe side (sometimes I feel like i'm boring) and I use very many :D :eh: :)

Don't worry, 81 is not here to hurt your feelings...

;)
    Annafalk wrote:

;)

That's interesting he seems pretty nice to me :)
    Annafalk wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:

;)

That's interesting he seems pretty nice to me :)

True, I didn't take your gender into consideration. :D
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Annafalk wrote:

Me too! (I use that phrase a lot). I have enough drama and controversy in my real life so here I try to avoid confrontation and stick to what I know and love. I also love smilies. My favs :shock: :crazy: :oops: and :D. I've really come to love reading the threads here and the porch especially. I love your different perspectives and you always make me laugh. I will admit now that some of you scared me a bit at first :lol::wink:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    This thread turned out to be a real bore fest
    afroannnie wrote:
    talking about a mustache ride...

You popped your posting cherry with a mustache ride!? :lol: :corn:

Now that we're answering seriously -- I used to just post in AMT, then I realized it was making me crazy and too serious. And, I'd rather laugh and talk about posting naked and whatnot. I think the whole monkey thing brought me out from under a rock. :?
    Annafalk wrote:

Me too! (I use that phrase a lot). I have enough drama and controversy in my real life so here I try to avoid confrontation and stick to what I know and love. I also love smilies. My favs :shock: :crazy: :oops: and :D. I've really come to love reading the threads here and the porch especially. I love your different perspectives and you always make me laugh. I will admit now that some of you scared me a bit at first :lol::wink:

:D:D
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Annafalk wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:

:D:D

Now let's go "make some words" where we are safe :wink:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    edited April 2013
    I'm what you would consider an old timer here, been on the PJ boards for 12 years now, and let me tell you, they are TAME compared to what they used to be. People have received life time bans from the mods. Most of it was lighthearted, but some people just couldn't help posting sarcastic (and often very witty) responses.

And some people were just plain mean. :lol:

I miss the old days. :D
    Post edited by PureandEasy on
    afroannnie wrote:
    talking about a mustache ride...

You popped your posting cherry with a mustache ride!? :lol: :corn:

Now that we're answering seriously -- I used to just post in AMT, then I realized it was making me crazy and too serious. And, I'd rather laugh and talk about posting naked and whatnot. I think the whole monkey thing brought me out from under a rock. :?

:lol::lol: I think my first posts may have been about Alpine...but yes once I started posting on a regular basis, most of my posts were about mustaches...and rides :lol::lol:
    The PJ20 Mustache Movement Thread was definitely a good one :D

Then I met the nice people of the AET...and I've been here ever since. :D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    No
    Now I'm in a grocery store buying some soft bread :) see you later...
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    LloydXmas wrote:
    This thread turned out to be a real bore fest
    Not the direction I thought it would go either.

But whatever.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    If this wasn't an all ages forum, I would have a lot more posts...I tend to swear a bit and have a juvenile sense of humor, but I really don't want to get banned, so I try to edit myself (emphasis on "try"). :shifty: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...