Anybody else afraid to post here?

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Lol, I dunno what it is but I been looking at the threads all morning and anything that seems interesting I'm kinda thinking 'ehhh... I'll come back to it' :? what the hell? :D I'm sure I'll get used to it... but I think it's gonna take a while.
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    hi Helen... don't be scared... the water's warm :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The topic matter is more or less the same, just the presentation is different ;)
    The Pit was incredibly boring more often than not, and besides, you have 15 thousand posts to recoup, so better get goin ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    Just be patient , not all who can are moved in yet. In the mean time , you've got Dunk up the same old shit!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Yeh, I know about being patient and all that.. and I'm not complaining about this place... it's just DIFFERENT! Ahh... too many changes :oops: my brain can't cope with it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh, I know about being patient and all that.. and I'm not complaining about this place... it's just DIFFERENT! Ahh... too many changes :oops: my brain can't cope with it.
    I'm with you on that... I just had to hold my nose and jump in. I'm still crying on the insde :cry:
  • Yeh, I know about being patient and all that.. and I'm not complaining about this place... it's just DIFFERENT! Ahh... too many changes :oops: my brain can't cope with it.
    I'm with you on that... I just had to hold my nose and jump in. I'm still crying on the insde :cry:

:D well this is my attempt at jumping in... I'm sure I'll be slow the next couple of days... but after that, it'll be like home... or something.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Yeh, I know about being patient and all that.. and I'm not complaining about this place... it's just DIFFERENT! Ahh... too many changes :oops: my brain can't cope with it.

:D well this is my attempt at jumping in... I'm sure I'll be slow the next couple of days... but after that, it'll be like home... or something.
    At least a cheap motel!
    Rygar wrote:

At least a cheap motel!
    yeah... $20 a year ;)
  • NS44729NS44729 Posts: 35
    Yeah, I'm not so sure I like this yet...
  • Rygar wrote:

At least a cheap motel!
    yeah... $20 a year ;)

And they changed the carpet ;)

looks more like they've had this carpet for years..or it used to be in the bathroom. :?
  • what I DO find hilarious though is the threads full of previously banned members posting ON A MESSAGE BOARD about how everyone who posts on the message board is sad and pathetic :lol: that one gave me a giggle. Oh and one of said saddo's just pm'd me about how he doesn't like me... and I'm like 'well why did you pm me as soon as I posted?' :lol: I'm guessing somebody missed me... awww... tis sweet. AND they all jumped at the chance to post as soon as this place opened
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

• And they changed the carpet ;)
    looks more like they've had this carpet for years..or it used to be in the bathroom. :?

Actually, I don't find it old and smelly but I'm not really good at interior design. :lol:

Actually, I don't find it old and smelly but I'm not really good at interior design. :lol:
    :D
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    not at all :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I'm getting used to it, haven't posted much, but I like when I do because everyone gets to see my Phillies troll

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I'm getting used to it, haven't posted much, but I like when I do because everyone gets to see my Phillies troll

Yeah that's a cute avatar you got there :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • what I DO find hilarious though is the threads full of previously banned members posting ON A MESSAGE BOARD about how everyone who posts on the message board is sad and pathetic :lol: that one gave me a giggle. Oh and one of said saddo's just pm'd me about how he doesn't like me... and I'm like 'well why did you pm me as soon as I posted?' :lol: I'm guessing somebody missed me... awww... tis sweet. AND they all jumped at the chance to post as soon as this place opened

yeah, he pm's me daily also... claiming i told the mods he had signed on to the old board with a new username... i didnt... but he says 'someone' has told him otherwise.

now he just sends me pms saying "go suck your cousins big cock you skirt fag" and shit like that.

he got himself banned... not me... all i did was post "lol,,, muffins" :|
    *holds up 3 thumbs*

inbreds rule ok!!
  • dunkman... wrote:
    what I DO find hilarious though is the threads full of previously banned members posting ON A MESSAGE BOARD about how everyone who posts on the message board is sad and pathetic :lol: that one gave me a giggle. Oh and one of said saddo's just pm'd me about how he doesn't like me... and I'm like 'well why did you pm me as soon as I posted?' :lol: I'm guessing somebody missed me... awww... tis sweet. AND they all jumped at the chance to post as soon as this place opened

yeah, he pm's me daily also... claiming i told the mods he had signed on to the old board with a new username... i didnt... but he says 'someone' has told him otherwise.

now he just sends me pms saying "go suck your cousins big cock you skirt fag" and shit like that.

he got himself banned... not me... all i did was post "lol,,, muffins" :|
    lol, he did ask me about you... if you like big penises or something :? weirdo, lol. I replied 'well I dunno about him... but I know YOU do'. They do seem obsessed with you... and with commenting on how crap message boards are :lol: it just screams 'LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME WOOOOOOOOOOO'
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    not afraid, but not comfortable yet i guess. until they have some more stealthy skin options i won't be able to check in much at work :| i dunno.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    what I DO find hilarious though is the threads full of previously banned members posting ON A MESSAGE BOARD about how everyone who posts on the message board is sad and pathetic :lol: that one gave me a giggle. Oh and one of said saddo's just pm'd me about how he doesn't like me... and I'm like 'well why did you pm me as soon as I posted?' :lol: I'm guessing somebody missed me... awww... tis sweet. AND they all jumped at the chance to post as soon as this place opened

:lol: that's the trouble with the refurbishment of a cheap motel Helen, the clientel goes down hill at first ;) I'm sure things will level out, either the behaviour will be of a more fitting standard, or eventually things will go the way they did last time.
    Let's just keep smiling :D
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:

:lol: that's the trouble with the refurbishment of a cheap motel Helen, the clientel goes down hill at first ;) I'm sure things will level out, either the behaviour will be of a more fitting standard, or eventually things will go the way they did last time.
    :D Absolutely. I just can't understand why somebody would waste so much time on somebody they 'don't like' :D which is why I'm calling bullshit. I just find it funny... it doesn't bother me... but I liked it more when I didn't have to scroll through the eejits to get to the nice people
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    jamie uk wrote:

:D Absolutely. I just can't understand why somebody would waste so much time on somebody they 'don't like' :D which is why I'm calling bullshit. I just find it funny... it doesn't bother me... but I liked it more when I didn't have to scroll through the eejits to get to the nice people

Well, I'll be the first one to be positive and say that I don't discriminate, even eejits can be nice people.
    A clean slate for everyone, I'm sure there won't be too much of that kerap Hels, shame you had one already...there's always one :roll:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • I'll be the first to admit that I DO discriminate against eejits :lol: even though they'll always be eejits... and there's nothing can be done about that. Anyway, enough time wasted on eejits :lol:

So I've given up on the avatar thingy... I found out how to get a pic up but the one I DID get up is fuzzy... and now if i go to upload another one it just uploads the first fuzzy one again... what the fuck? :ugeek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Helen.....afraid??? Say it ain't so.... :o
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'll be the first to admit that I DO discriminate against eejits :lol: even though they'll always be eejits... and there's nothing can be done about that. Anyway, enough time wasted on eejits :lol:

So I've given up on the avatar thingy... I found out how to get a pic up but the one I DID get up is fuzzy... and now if i go to upload another one it just uploads the first fuzzy one again... what the fuck? :ugeek:
    I thought they had fixed that? :? I know at first people weren't able to change it, but then some were. Give it a few days and try again. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    not afraid, but not comfortable yet i guess. until they have some more stealthy skin options i won't be able to check in much at work :| i dunno.

You did the pinata avatar!!!!! :D:D

and not afraid to post--it is just different and v - e - r - y s -l - o -w
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Lizard wrote:

You did the pinata avatar!!!!! :D:D

and not afraid to post--it is just different and v - e - r - y s -l - o -w
    haha yup! :D

i'm sure this will just take some getting used to. i'm hoping the skin thing gets addressed too.
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    ive realised that to get used to this place i need to do the following:

Im gonna need to get drunk & get naked, and lounge around comfortably in it, then pass out asleep by its side. when i wake up in the morning, ill view it as something that i have to live with.

a solid plan
  • wolfbear wrote:
    I'll be the first to admit that I DO discriminate against eejits :lol: even though they'll always be eejits... and there's nothing can be done about that. Anyway, enough time wasted on eejits :lol:

I thought they had fixed that? :? I know at first people weren't able to change it, but then some were. Give it a few days and try again. :)
    :D will do... am in no rush anyway... not overly bothered whether I have an avatar or not.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life