~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    Chilling, watching some TV. 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    My little friend 

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644

Very majestic pose. Super cute. 

I love when he sticks out his little tongue. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    GlowGirl said:

Haha!  Annie does that now and then and it always cracks me up.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    Way to hot for my two to be let out they are not happy campers but I need to be sure they don’t dehydrate best to deal with the crying of both than to be sorry! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    GlowGirl said:

My Aunt always had Siamese cats...great cats
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    I have these weird shaped plastic cat toys that the cats bat around and whatnot. I had six altogether and now I only can find two.  Where the hell did the others go? I live in a small one bedroom apartment. so they can't be too hidden? I looked everywhere (under the couch, behind the fridge, in the closest) Can't find the missing ones anywhere. :confused:

one of these randomly showed up today. I think it was somewhere in my kitchen cause that's where Kylie was playing with it. Thought that was weird cause I looked just about everywhere including the kitchen for them.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

Poor Daisy recently had pretty extensive (and very expensive) dental surgery. After a week of her being miserable and not eating well - she is finally almost back to normal. So stressful. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    Dingbat likes to sleep on the house instead of in it now. 
    GlowGirl said:

Poor Daisy recently had pretty extensive (and very expensive) dental surgery. After a week of her being miserable and not eating well - she is finally almost back to normal. So stressful. 
    How many teeth did they yank out of poor Daisy?
    edited July 23
    GlowGirl said:

A lot. I think 11. Mostly from the back so I don’t really notice it. And she eats only wet food anyway. Poor girl. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

A lot. I think 11. Mostly from the back so I don’t really notice it. And she eats only wet food anyway. Poor girl. 
    Awwww.....she will be 100% in another day or 2. Pancakes went thru the same thing a few months ago. I hated seeing him miserable for those 7-10 days after the surgery. It broke my heart. 
    edited July 23
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

Awwww.....she will be 100% in another day or 2. Pancakes went thru the same thing a few months ago. I hated seeing him miserable for those 7-10 days after the surgery. It broke my heart. 
    Thanks. She is getting there. She is basically eating normally now. But she had a rough time. I am glad Pancakes is doing ok as well. It is hard to see them so miserable. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    GlowGirl said:

So sorry to hear that!  Best wishes, Daisy!  
    :care:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited July 23
    brianlux said:
    GlowGirl said:

So sorry to hear that!  Best wishes, Daisy!  
    :care:
    Thanks, Brian. She seems fully recovered now. But last week was rough. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012

That is a gorgeous kitty.

That is a gorgeous kitty.
    She’s as loopy as she is pretty. Her proportions are funny too, w/ those long legs & tail and tiny little pin head. When she fast walks her body bobbles side to side, it’s quite the sight. 
    I’m really really heartbroken at the moment my girl cat Theo has not come home in 24 hours my boy Orin still with us! It all started when we introduced our new puppy she was particularly upset 😢 I missed the signs I should of kept them in and now we don’t know what happened to her, we spent all night looking for her and this morning I walked all around my neighborhood! All I can do is wait and hope for a miracle that she shows up 
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,872
    edited August 7
    Sorry @josevolution

We lost a cat called Timmy once, he was Diddum's son. He just left...
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    I’m really really heartbroken at the moment my girl cat Theo has not come home in 24 hours my boy Orin still with us! It all started when we introduced our new puppy she was particularly upset 😢 I missed the signs I should of kept them in and now we don’t know what happened to her, we spent all night looking for her and this morning I walked all around my neighborhood! All I can do is wait and hope for a miracle that she shows up 
    Shit… I’m sorry Jose 

Hopefully she’s just hiding nearby and comes home soon. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    oh no. Sorry jose. Thinking of you and your cat today. :disappointed:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Shit… I’m sorry Jose 

The night before she came in at 10pm that was a red flag! Yesterday I let both out around 6:30am he came in around 3:00 pm and she didn’t at all and today so far not a sign of her, they were hesitant to just come in once the puppy was introduced. 

So pretty with those long legs and tail. 
    Shit… I’m sorry Jose 

The night before she came in at 10pm that was a red flag! Yesterday I let both out around 6:30am he came in around 3:00 pm and she didn’t at all and today so far not a sign of her, they were hesitant to just come in once the puppy was introduced. 
    I’m sorry, Jose. Hopefully, she is just hiding a bit. Have you already tried to leave some food outside. She knows where she lives so maybe that will entice her. Please keep us posted. 
    Shit… I’m sorry Jose 

You’re probably way ahead of me, but here are some tips… I hope Theo comes home today. 

It’s been over 48 hours no sign of her we’ve contacted all the animal shelters and vet offices in our area! My daughter is on all the find your pets sites and we’ve combed our area about a 1.5 mile radius 😢 we got posters done not much more we can do, hope for a miracle we just need closure it’s like she vanished into thin air 
    It’s been over 48 hours no sign of her we’ve contacted all the animal shelters and vet offices in our area! My daughter is on all the find your pets sites and we’ve combed our area about a 1.5 mile radius 😢 we got posters done not much more we can do, hope for a miracle we just need closure it’s like she vanished into thin air 
    I’m sorry, Jose. Hopefully she shows up…. Stranger things have happened. 🤞🤞