New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,119
    Like vince Lombardi would say, *What the hell is going on out there*

Unreal

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    g under p wrote:
    Like vince Lombardi would say, *What the hell is going on out there*

Unreal

Peace

All these long touchdowns and poor tackling, reminds ya of watching a Patriots game, don't it? (It does for me)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    you guys have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way though...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The most pathetic D I have ever seen in my life. Sheridan should but fired today.
    Strahan agreed when interviewed last night. Called the Giant D horrific and embarassing. Heartless.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    That wad pretty bad tackling on both sides. And what was with everyone just standing around with a live ball on the ground?
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,039
    Flagg wrote:
    That wad pretty bad tackling on both sides. And what was with everyone just standing around with a live ball on the ground?

They thought the play was dead. That changed the whole game.
    I miss igotid88
    Our chances aren't looking very good. I was hoping for Dallas to lose on Saturday. And we mostly suck on MNF.
    I miss igotid88
    please win tonight.

and please beat the vikings on january 3rd.

thanks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    While we're making requests ... please hold Fred Davis to under 40 yards, my fantasy semi final depends on it.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    While we're making requests ... please hold Fred Davis to under 40 yards, my fantasy semi final depends on it.

god i hope they play like this against the vikings in 2 weeks....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,576
    Wow, what a half. Good to see the D get their shit together although the Redskins are an absolute fucking disgrace. Getting to the QB every play and what was that at the end of the half?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    the Redskins are an absolute fucking disgrace.

wow....start of the second half and the place is half empty.

any way the skins can fuck my cowboys, they do.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I think it's a little too late for the Ginas... They are done...
    jimed14 wrote:

Damn you Giants prevent defense in the 3rd quarter, I hope the Redskins come back and win.

• Whats with Osi's Pee Wee shoulder pads ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • I'm liking Goff at MLB. Making a few big plays that Pierce was not. & i know he dropped a few huge ones....but I'm loving Nicks. Beast.

Millen on MNF said this is the best WR crew the Giants have ever had. Granted its coming from Millen.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• I'm liking Goff at MLB. Making a few big plays that Pierce was not. & i know he dropped a few huge ones....but I'm loving Nicks. Beast.

Millen on MNF said this is the best WR crew the Giants have ever had. Granted its coming from Millen.

Yeah, being that Millen drafted both Charles Rogers and Mike Williams, I am not taking that compliment from him, but WR looks pretty good for the next 5-8 years

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
    I'm liking Goff at MLB. Making a few big plays that Pierce was not. & i know he dropped a few huge ones....but I'm loving Nicks. Beast.

They're looking pretty good so far. Steve Smith is looking better and better. Hakeem Nicks is only 21. Boss is making his catches. Manningham has had some good games. We still don't know what Ramses Barden can do. They're still a work in progress. But it's better than just having to rely on one guy to make the big catch.
    I miss igotid88
    you've got to be kidding me.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Is this a fucking joke?!?!?!? Come the fuck on
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i thought this game would be a lock for them and that they'd have a shot against the vikes next week....they're just rolling over and dying though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i thought this game would be a lock for them and that they'd have a shot against the vikes next week....they're just rolling over and dying though.

I did too. I really didn't see this coming. What a disgrace.
    And to close out the stadium with a shot at the playoffs on the line. Just embarrassing.

At least I got a bunch of Yankees championship gear for Xmas that will help the sting of this loss.
    Eli is having his best year. Too bad the defense took this season off.
    I miss igotid88
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Bye-bye, NYG
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • There have been worse teams record wise, but this is my least favorite Giants team evvvver. Zero heart!
    Bye bye sheridan & gilbride (i hope)

Jacobs 6 carries
    Osi 5 plays

Anyone else hear Osi post game?
    "I dont know what happened,...what did I play 5 snaps? This was our last game in Giants stadium and probably my last as a Giant."
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

There have been worse teams record wise, but this is my least favorite Giants team evvvver. Zero heart!
    Bye bye sheridan & gilbride (i hope)

Jacobs 6 carries
    Osi 5 plays

Anyone else hear Osi post game?
    "I dont know what happened,...what did I play 5 snaps? This was our last game in Giants stadium and probably my last as a Giant."

I would be pretty pissed if I were Osi as well. Granted he has been getting abused a bit on the rush but 5 snaps yesterday and its not like they were stopping the run without him. Going to be a different looking defense next year without Osi or AP
    “I’m not saying that they don’t have pride, but I don’t see where the pride is coming from,” Giants legend Harry Carson told the Daily News’ Tim Smith after today’s game. “Wellington Mara always said, ‘Once a Giant, always a Giant.’ And guys who have played here have a certain sense of pride that we have to adhere to. I don’t necessarily see that same pride amongst the guys who are here now.”
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    “I’m not saying that they don’t have pride, but I don’t see where the pride is coming from,” Giants legend Harry Carson told the Daily News’ Tim Smith after today’s game. “Wellington Mara always said, ‘Once a Giant, always a Giant.’ And guys who have played here have a certain sense of pride that we have to adhere to. I don’t necessarily see that same pride amongst the guys who are here now.”
    I agree 100%. Strahan and LT said basically the same thing and then some.
    I'm really glad people are publicly saying these things and hamerring them for having no heart and fight. At this point, I rather them lose to Vikes next week. They may get more out of it long term.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I agree 100%. Strahan and LT said basically the same thing and then some.
    I'm really glad people are publicly saying these things and hamerring them for having no heart and fight. At this point, I rather them lose to Vikes next week. They may get more out of it long term.

minus the year yall won the SB, hasn't the complaint (from TEAM MEMBERS and others) always been that Tom Cofflin team's never have heart??? Back in Parcell's day yall had heart, but I havn't really seen too much of it since then.

Yall might have to switch from Blue to Green this year and root for the.... uh Jets :lol::lol::lol:
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!