New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• Newch91 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Flavor Flav is on one of the floats. I didn't know he was this connected to the team; kind of like Jay Z on A-Rod's float in 2009.

This connection needs to be figured out. He was on the field after the game and give Coughlin a hug.
    Yeah, I saw that. I don't ever remember seeing him at any of the other games, regular or postseason.
    Tom Coughlin did the back up vocals on 911 Is A Joke... This is just payback...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    g under p wrote:
    congratulationsredblue.gif

Giant Fans your team rules the day and now rule the SB meetings with the Patriots. Enjoy the parade it should be one for the ages.

I humbly give you ALL a bow.

World Peace

tumblr_lyyai6GJq21qa3nkxo1_500.gif

This play for a TD will surely be copied for years to come.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    congratulationsredblue.gif

Giant Fans your team rules the day and now rule the SB meetings with the Patriots. Enjoy the parade it should be one for the ages.

I humbly give you ALL a bow.

World Peace

tumblr_lyyai6GJq21qa3nkxo1_500.gif

This play for a TD will surely be copied for years to come.

Peace
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Enjoy the parade guys. I've learned over time not to take those things for granted. The better team won Sunday.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    So...exactly what doors can you open with a key to the city? I always thought that was silly. Does M. Vick still have his key to the city of Dallas? :lol:
  • crazypjfan wrote:
    So...exactly what doors can you open with a key to the city? I always thought that was silly. Does M. Vick still have his key to the city of Dallas? :lol:
    No actual doors, but you can trade it in for Scores dollars.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    WE GOT A RING
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I know all sports teams have some dumb fans but this chick has to take the cake. At the parade she's dressed in Giants gear and a reporter asked what player she'd like to see and she says "Mark Sanchezzzzzzzzzz" :shock:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    I know all sports teams have some dumb fans but this chick has to take the cake. At the parade she's dressed in Giants gear and a reporter asked what player she'd like to see and she says "Mark Sanchezzzzzzzzzz" :shock:
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    crazypjfan wrote:
    No actual doors, but you can trade it in for Scores dollars.

• love those black GMEN shirt/sweatshirts with XLVI on the back that many of the players are wearing! Where can we get one?????
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    love those black GMEN shirt/sweatshirts with XLVI on the back that many of the players are wearing! Where can we get one?????

That's a MUST HAVE, everybody in my office wants one!
  • love those black GMEN shirt/sweatshirts with XLVI on the back that many of the players are wearing! Where can we get one?????

I've checked all the sites/stores and so far none have them. Hopefully they pop up somewhere
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

love those black GMEN shirt/sweatshirts with XLVI on the back that many of the players are wearing! Where can we get one?????

I've checked all the sites/stores and so far none have them. Hopefully they pop up somewhere

You have to be a bodybuilder to wear those sweatshirts. You guys must be huuuuge!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760
    I miss igotid88
    Rex Ryan has smoke coming out of his ears right now
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Fraud alert!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

His new name is Rex the Hex, everytime he opened his mouth this year it backfired, he even routed for the Patriots to win the Bowl, he's a Fuckin Jinx!
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    "We are the big brother of New York now."

I thought the big brother of New York is the one who wins the Super Bowl...
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Got my hat and shirt today! :D
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

His new name is Rex the Hex, everytime he opened his mouth this year it backfired, he even routed for the Patriots to win the Bowl, he's a Fuckin Jinx!

No doubt, he's a knucklehead. I didn't realize he was rooting for the Patriots, that's hilarious. Loved it when Tuck said "this is our house" then did his bow.
  • butterfingers153657--300x450.jpg

Victory isn't the only thing that's sweet.

Colorado-based online pawn shop Pawngo.com left 900 pounds of Butterfinger candy bars in Boston's Copley Square on Tuesday to mock the New England Patriots.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/b ... rt9vHMP7aP

They need to make this into a ringtone.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/video ... ce13269c57
    JK_Livin wrote:

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNME ... e=youtu.be
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    the gmen sweatshirt can be purchased now at gmenshop.com for 46 dollars.
    Most definitely my favorite part. If I sing this shit one more time, my girl is gonna leave me I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bL2Ofz5UCk
    Lifted wrote:

That site legit?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Newch91 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNME ... e=youtu.be
    I cannot stand fans who cross team lines to root for other teams. That is just flat out embarrassing.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Lifted wrote:

That site legit?
    they have a tshirt too. damn now i have to decide! lol
    i think it is legit. strahan has been promoting it quite a bit.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Lifted wrote:

That site legit?
    they have a tshirt too. damn now i have to decide! lol
    i think it is legit. strahan has been promoting it quite a bit.

Damn, even though the team was rocking the black, I think I like the t more.