Options

New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,405
    Glad Tampa is making horrible play calls when they don't have to go deep every time. Stops the clock with the incompletions
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Interception. Where was this defense the first 10 quarters?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    They're back. 
  • Options
    Darn it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    It's all Eli's fault. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We could have easily been down 49-25. Defense has stepped up a bit. Not great by all means.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    edited September 2019
    igotid88 said:
    We could have easily been down 49-25. Defense has stepped up a bit. Not great by all means.
    You’re gonna go this way now after the past 5 years of saying we could be winning?!

fucking enjoy your favorite football team dude 
  • Options
    Because all I gotta say is Danny fucking dimes!!!!!!
  • Options
    Daniel motherfucking Jones!!!
  • Options
    Touchdown
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    igotid88 said:
    You’re gonna go this way now after the past 5 years of saying we could be winning?!

fucking enjoy your favorite football team dude 
    I am. All I'm saying is we could have won with Eli today or be in it if the defense played like they did most of the 2nd half of this game. TB defense was not that good. Carolina had missed opportunities last Thursday's game against them missing wide open receivers. Just like they gave Jones today.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We lost last year to 2 last second 60 + yard field goals.  We win today on a missed 34 yard fg. The universe is against Eli

I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Pretty good game for Jones. Defense stepped up except for that last drive. Luckily the Tampa Bay kicker sucked today
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Holy shit we won a game!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I have to take issue the post game saying the offense making plays for making the defense play better. The offense have been making plays before only for the defense to let everyone down. They stepped up today. But they didn't play a great overall game and we were 1 good fied goal kick from losing.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Daniel Jones>Mahomes. Daniel Jones is undefeated in the regular season. But Is mahomes? Nope. #MahomesOverrated
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Daniel Jones>Mahomes. Daniel Jones is undefeated in the regular season. But Is mahomes? Nope. #MahomesOverrated
    Daniel Jones is undefeated in the regular season. Tom Brady isn’t. Need I say more 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I’m Not sure this supports your point 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Daniel Jones is undefeated in the regular season. Tom Brady isn’t. Need I say more 
    So jones is the goat?
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I could count so many games Eli helped give us the lead only for the defense or special teams to lose it in the end.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I could count so many games Eli helped give us the lead only for the defense or special teams to lose it in the end.
    I know man. It fucking sucks Eli never benefited from having players like strahan, tuck, osi, jpp, etc.  would have been really beneficial to have players like that, especially in the playoffs 
  • Options
    I feel like most other sundays, juggs is in here by now....
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So jones is the goat?
    Yep 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I know man. It fucking sucks Eli never benefited from having players like strahan, tuck, osi, jpp, etc.  would have been really beneficial to have players like that, especially in the playoffs 
    And he won the Super Bowl twice. But they also gave up big leads as well. I'm talking about the last 5 years mostly. Not everyone wins the Super Bowl with a decent team. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    He did. Two of the most fun nights I have ever had but You can’t have it both ways. Eli Manning has been a really good qb on some amazing teams and he has been a pretty shitty qb on some horrendous teams. He has both benefited and been hurt by the team around him. 
  • Options
    He did. Two of the most fun nights I have ever had but You can’t have it both ways. Eli Manning has been a really good qb on some amazing teams and he has been a pretty shitty qb on some horrendous teams. He has both benefited and been hurt by the team around him. 
    He's been better than given credit. Like I've said earlier he could be 150-82 if he had good defenses and special teams
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    He's been better than given credit. Like I've said earlier he could be 150-82 if he had good defenses and special teams
    Whhhhhooooo cares? He won two super bowl mvps. He’s going to the hall of fame. You (and me) enjoyed his career. What else is there?
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Whhhhhooooo cares? He won two super bowl mvps. He’s going to the hall of fame. You (and me) enjoyed his career. What else is there?
    If he had that record. We would not be arguing whether his career is over or if he sucked.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Apparently Eli's problem was he didn't have a cool nickname
    I miss igotid88