Tweet, twitter, twitter

Comments

• odie wrote:
    Does anyone know what time Kat is going to annouce it????

I think its either 12am CST or EST
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    odie wrote:
    The Witching Hour.... :p
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    odie wrote:

~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

east coast late? west coast late? hawaii late?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I have been staring at this screen for hours. I wish they would get on with it already. Hoping for a 2 night Bonnaroo and some tour dates as well. Just a few, nothing huge!
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    ~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Just about three hours to go now. The schedule is due to be released at midnight eastern time.
  • ~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

it will coincide with the local media outlets in tennessee announcing the lineup...11pm cst...no sooner, no later
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • ~ News ~ / ~ Late ~ / ~ Tuesday ~ / ~ Night ~

Mars late, I guess.
    °º:::..a human being that was given to fly..:::º°
  • it will coincide with the local media outlets in tennessee announcing the lineup...11pm cst...no sooner, no later

I was hoping it would be 12EST :) I didnt know whether the forensics shows would keep up until 1am tonight.. I'm super tired :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • heres a lineup I found on the bonnaroo myspace. Sorry if its been posted already.

Pearl Jam - REM - Dave Matthews and Friends - Beastie Boys - Phil Lesh and Friends - Allman Brothers Band - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Steely Dan - Modest Mouse - Portishead - My Morning Jacket - Jack Johnson - Willie Nelson - Cake - Oysterhead - Queens of the Stoneage - B.B. King - Iron & Wine - 311 - Death Cab for Cutie - Sigur Ros - LCD Soundsystem - Ani Difranco - Robert RandolPH and the Family Band - The Mars Volta - Damien and Ziggy Marley - Leftover Salmon - Matisyahu - John Butler Trio - Galactic - moe. - Polyphonic Spree - Yonder Mountain String Band - Ween - Steel Pulse - Dinosaur Jr - Bela Fleck and the Fleckstones - North Mississippi Allstars - A.L.O. - Joss Stone - The National - Black Keys - STS9 - Disco Biscuits - Son Volt - Avett Brothers - Medeski, Scofield, Martin, Wood - C2B3 - Umphrey's McGee - O.A.R. - Brazillian Girls - The Streets - Xavier Rudd - Tortise - The Slip - Battles - !!! - Rusted Root - Ekoostik Hookah - Hot Buttered Rum - The Lee Boys - Blind Melon - Perpetual Groove - Secret Machines - Mute Math - Gomez - RJD2 - Hot Chip - The Whigs - Band of Horses - Particle - Lotus - Raq - Drive By Truckers - Railroad Earth - Justice - Built to Spill - That 1 Guy - Man Man - Minus the Bear - 22-20's - Ghostland Observatory - Balkan Beat Box - Girl Talk - DJ Logic - Sasha - Infected Mushroom

LIAR, LIAR, pants on fire, couldn't get through the chicken wire

this is not posted on Bonnaroo's MySpace
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • I was hoping it would be 12EST :) I didnt know whether the forensics shows would keep up until 1am tonight.. I'm super tired :D

super tired, eh?

psssst 11cst =12est ;)

and actually it was going to be 1am est, but the local paper moved it up an hour, one of their staffers has the lineup and is posting over at inforoo, but she won't spill it

***GOT EM***
  • There isn't a chance 10c would open ticket sales late tonight if, in fact,

they do announce more dates besides roo tonight, is there?
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    LIAR, LIAR, pants on fire, couldn't get through the chicken wire

this is not posted on Bonnaroo's MySpace
    I think what they meant was that someone posted this as a comment on their site. I agree, a little misleading
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I would be shocked if they played Sunday night, unless of course this lineup is so huge that Pearl Jam is not anchoring the weekend, which I don't see happening

i am almost certain that the top spot in the festival is the saturday night headliner. pj should be getting that spot
    it is true though that they do want a strong anchor on the weekend because people have not been staying for sundays headliner. however, the usualk sunday headliner is more of a jam session style performance. expect dave and friends to be doing sunday.
    There isn't a chance 10c would open ticket sales late tonight if, in fact,

Tickets for Roo won't be sold through 10 Club, and I think that is the only thing being announced tonight.
  • odieodie Posts: 73
    super tired, eh?

psssst 11cst =12est ;)

and actually it was going to be 1am est, but the local paper moved it up an hour, one of their staffers has the lineup and is posting over at inforoo, but she won't spill it

I am so tierd and have been sick all day and I wonna goto bed...I can't wait...I don't know if I can hold out that long I might fall asleep...If so I can always set my alarm clock to get up and check it out..OMG I am bad huh, but I guess others will probably do that also..huh???
    PJ Princess
    i am almost certain that the top spot in the festival is the saturday night headliner. pj should be getting that spot
    it is true though that they do want a strong anchor on the weekend because people have not been staying for sundays headliner. however, the usualk sunday headliner is more of a jam session style performance. expect dave and friends to be doing sunday.

I think they like that people start leaving Sunday night. The sooner people leave, the sooner they can get everyone out of there and get the place cleaned up.
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    ... because if more (non-festival) shows were being announced tonight, Kat would have had the typical "make sure you memberships are up to date by Tuesday" line in the TWEET, TWEET e-mail. So, whatever is being announced tonight won't have 10C privedges.

Thanks.
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • odie wrote:
    I am so tierd and have been sick all day and I wonna goto bed...I can't wait...I don't know if I can hold out that long I might fall asleep...If so I can always set my alarm clock to get up and check it out..OMG I am bad huh, but I guess others will probably do that also..huh???

I was up for work at 4am, took care of the nap a while ago

set your alarm for sure

***GOT EM***
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    well..I'm going to bed..it's Bonnaroo, we've known that for weeks.. even if anything else is announced, it won't require any action right this minute..
    see you tomorrow.. (it's 2am here)
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Pegasus wrote:
    well..I'm going to bed..it's Bonnaroo, we've known that for weeks.. even if anything else is announced, it won't require any action right this minute..
    see you tomorrow.. (it's 2am here)
    Good job for hanging on as long as you did..It's only 6:15 pm on the West Coast!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    So I'm the only nut-job not leaving my office and refreshing, stressed about the news? I'll give you a call if anything exploads...
  • i have a migraine.
    :(
    i'm going to bed and setting my alarm for midnight
    :D
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
    There isn't a chance 10c would open ticket sales late tonight if, in fact,

I'm sorry to tell you this... but you've missed the Pre-Sale already..... :eek:
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    bonaroo or curve ball by 10C???.... lets see ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
    at the stroke of 12.....
    Boom Gasper will become an official member of Pearl Jam....
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Sawyer wrote:
    why is everyone waiting for a something they already know? there must be something better to do.

If I knew where it was, I would take you there
  • Wuh, Whadoyoumean I missed it??? Huhhh how could I have missed it?

--->H2I

(special moment)
    Sawyer wrote:
    why is everyone waiting for a something they already know? there must be something better to do.

We still need that final confirmation to make it 100% definite, we're only at about 99% right now.

I also want to know who else will be there. Maybe get an idea of who Ed and others made perform with elsewhere that weekend
  • Sawyer wrote:

personally I have been waiting for years for this announcement, I can't wait to finally see the official announcement

plus the entire lineup is out at midnight as well, and this year has easily been the most guarded lineup to date

***GOT EM***
    personally I have been waiting for years for this announcement, I can't wait to finally see the official announcement

plus the entire lineup is out at midnight as well, and this year has easily been the most guarded lineup to date

I have waited years for this too. If the rest of the lineup is half as good as the rumors I will follow through on my pledge to pay the extra money for VIP tickets when Pearl Jam finally plays Roo.

It is surprising how well they've kept the lineup a secret this year. I think it's been leaked early the past 2 or 3 years. I wonder if we will get the whole lineup tonight or if they will hold some names back as they have in the past.
This discussion has been closed.