***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    how doesn't larusso pinch hit his pitcher in the 6th?? man what a dope :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I have zero confidence in this bullpen. none whatsoever
    The Fixer wrote:
    :lol:

mr positive..

dude game is over

plus i bet the cards
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    The Fixer wrote:

mr positive..

dude game is over

plus i bet the cards

maybe not :?
    The Fixer wrote:

mr positive..

dude game is over

plus i bet the cards

trust me, this game is far from over.

I'm a realist brother...this pen is atrocious.
  • BEN the two of us need look no more!

Someone earlier mentioned souther tier Pumking, this stuff has become a playoff ritual for me, taste like nothing I've ever had. Ok, back to the game.
    we were but stones, your light made us stars
  • Does anyone else think that molena music notes neck would end up on Baitcar if he wasn't a baseball player?
    I would have left bastardo in to face holiday. manuel has made some questionable decisions today
  • The Fixer wrote:
    I would have left bastardo in to face holiday. manuel has made some questionable decisions today
    I couldn't agree more. I can barely watch. Light hearted/trying to be humorous commercials have never been less affective because my heartrate is like a hummingbird. Fuck you captain morgan and your fucking loot!
    wow scary pen...

but its over now

bring on the brew crew
    wow scary pen...

but its over now

bring on the brew crew

not over yet. pujols leads off next inning
    The Fixer wrote:
    I couldn't agree more. I can barely watch. Light hearted/trying to be humorous commercials have never been less affective because my heartrate is like a hummingbird. Fuck you captain morgan and your fucking loot!

I thought lidge was going to have to face pujols there in a big spot. the homer pujols hit off lidge in the NLCS when lidge pitched for the stros is one of the furthest balls I have ever seen hit. so I wasn't looking forward to that.

utley is the fucking man. I love that dude
  • This is it, last inning gentleman. Sorry captain morgan. A millions miles away, a blah blah bla da da, another baseball promo song. Let's go boys!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Where's the Ofence????

PH 3 RUN HOMER WONT CUT IT!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    they better have oswalt ready to come into this game if STL ties it up
    Anyone have Xanax??

Anyone have Xanax??

playoff baseball is the best.

huge win.

I'd still throw halladay tomorrow, saving lee for game 5
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Anyone have Xanax??

huge win.

I do Halladay tomorrow if we lost this...cause you wouldn't want an elimination game in Oswalt's hands. But I say stick to the rotation since we won and throw Oswalt tomorrow.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Anyone have Xanax??

bout to take 2 for the yanks :):mrgreen:
  • Goddam my heart is going crazy.

Hamels pitched his fucking balls off tonight. Pure guts.

Bullpen is fine. Cardinals got a million cheap hits tonight. Like Fixer said, I'd have left the Bastard in.

Fixer how was Italy?

Welcome Spectrum. 8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:
    Anyone have Xanax??

huge win.

I do Halladay tomorrow if we lost this...cause you wouldn't want an elimination game in Oswalt's hands. But I say stick to the rotation since we won and throw Oswalt tomorrow.
    Ya.. Back Against the wall I would use Halladay not now

The offense again struggling.. WTF

Anyone have Xanax??

You may need a new prescription with AJ pitching

• Definitely start Oswalt. He's looked great lately and you have Doc lined up for game 5 against a tired Carpenter. Gotta keep Oswalt in the groove for his NLCS start. He should beat Edwin Jackson anyway.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Anyone have Xanax??

You may need a new prescription with AJ pitching

just picked up today 8-)

Bullpen is fine. Cardinals got a million cheap hits tonight. Like Fixer said, I'd have left the Bastard in.

Fixer how was Italy?

Welcome Spectrum. 8-)

Glad to be here. I'm no weatherman but im pretty sure its going to rain tomorrow from the amount of ball sweat condensation going around the delval.
    Definitely start Oswalt. He's looked great lately and you have Doc lined up for game 5 against a tired Carpenter. Gotta keep Oswalt in the groove for his NLCS start. He should beat Edwin Jackson anyway.

I just want the big 3 pitching as many games as possible. Throw halladay and step on their throats (though I do agree that they should pound jackson...he blows...he is tailor made for howard).

Italy was cool. I missed watching sports on TV and the Internet though. Apparently Verizon's iphone doesn't have international capability, which makes absolutely no sense to me.

The wedding we went to was incredible. Wine and food were awesome...9 hour flight back was not. Fun trip but I'm exhausted and happy to be home.

Fixer how was Italy?

Welcome Spectrum. 8-)

Glad to be here. I'm no weatherman but im pretty sure its going to rain tomorrow from the amount of ball sweat condensation going around the delval.

Yea really. I'm the one who was talking about Southern Tier Pumpking.

I have tixx to Friday night that I desperately don't want to use.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,808
    The Fixer wrote:

In Charlie we trust! :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Definitely start Oswalt. He's looked great lately and you have Doc lined up for game 5 against a tired Carpenter. Gotta keep Oswalt in the groove for his NLCS start. He should beat Edwin Jackson anyway.
    Cole was a stud once again and starting Oswalt is deff the right choice.
    Go Birds!!!!

Fixer how was Italy?

Welcome Spectrum. 8-)

Yea really. I'm the one who was talking about Southern Tier Pumpking.

I have tixx to Friday night that I desperately don't want to use.

I'm excited to try their Christmas Krampus ale this holiday season. As great of a game that would be to goto, I can wholeheartidly write that I hope you don't go. Hypothetically, if every person in philadelphia prayed everyday for a great phillies team, and if god (if he exists) answered, this is the team he would give us. We should beat this team. We can beat this team. Let's beat this team and baitcar malina!
This discussion has been closed.