What was the last movie you watched?

1353354356358359399

Comments

  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,998
    Neverending Story 1 and 2 - I'm a bit jealous! But right now I'm drinking Stella Artois and watching one of the best films ever-

    The pup is not a Clint fan apparently.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,707
    Poncier said:
    Neverending Story 1 and 2 - I'm a bit jealous! But right now I'm drinking Stella Artois and watching one of the best films ever-

    The pup is not a Clint fan apparently.
    Mifune FTW!


    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 688
    Another Round. Nope...
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,693
    edited April 2021
    @FMe yeah @CROJAM95 thanks @poncier lol
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 688
    Sound of Metal. Excellent.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 37,159
    RK50065 said:
    Sound of Metal. Excellent.

    Just saw this on Amazon Prime. Very decent
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,707
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 16,436
    The Courier 2020 - Release Info - IMDb
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

    I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 26,231
    I'm Not There (2007)
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 08, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
    Jul 09, 2022 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,807
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    The Grand. Kinda like Best in Show with poker.

    Awesome cast! And some true players I love and used to watch. 

    Great writing too. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,998
    Mortal Kombat
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 37,159
    Suck (2009)

    A black comedy musical horror film. It was o. It did have Alice Cooper, Iggy Pop, Henry Rollins and a few other cameos in it. So that was a plus. Music was decent.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,807
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,707
    "War of the Worlds" (the '05 Tom Cruise version).  Somewhat entertaining but really not worth much more than the 50 cents I paid for the DVD at a thrift store recently. 

    Amazoncom War of the Worlds Tom Cruise Dakota Fanning Tim Robbins  Miranda Otto Justin Chatwin Rick Gonzalez Yul Vazquez Lenny Venito  Lisa Ann Walter Ann Robinson Gene Barry David Alan Basche Steven


    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 688
    Poncier said:
    Mortal Kombat
    Thoughts? I was disapointed. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
    Halfway through. So far, really digging it. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 13,998
    RK50065 said:
    Poncier said:
    Mortal Kombat
    Thoughts? I was disapointed. 
    Just so-so.
    Certainly glad I didn't pay to see it in a theater.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,459
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
    Halfway through. So far, really digging it. 
    I liked it a lot, though didn’t quite get the circular ending.

    And I had a feeling about that cat. 
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,998
    A couple weeks ago decided to be safe and social distance at a drive in theatre in Sunrise FL. We saw a Denzel Washington movie called I think The Little things. I knew something was up when not many cars were there compared to the other 8 theaters there. If it wasn’t for the very very cool temps we would’ve left the movie cause it sucked badly. I said they had to have paid him quite a bit of money to play in that crap, I wouldn’t watch it on free tv with one of those endings that you say...... that’s it, it’s over thank goodness.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 16,436
    Films - Embrace of the Serpent
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

    I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 138,476
    stowaway
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,807
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
    Halfway through. So far, really digging it. 
    I liked it a lot, though didn’t quite get the circular ending.

    And I had a feeling about that cat. 
    I know the last scene was because he heckled the guy’s wife. Not sure if that was the cause of the first scene. I know that some of the scenes were based on the life of the folk musician Dave Ronk. Apparently, the Coen Brothers used some anecdotes from his memoirs in the film. I may want to read that book. It is called Mayor of Macdougal Street. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,707
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
    Halfway through. So far, really digging it. 
    I liked it a lot, though didn’t quite get the circular ending.

    And I had a feeling about that cat. 
    I know the last scene was because he heckled the guy’s wife. Not sure if that was the cause of the first scene. I know that some of the scenes were based on the life of the folk musician Dave Ronk. Apparently, the Coen Brothers used some anecdotes from his memoirs in the film. I may want to read that book. It is called Mayor of Macdougal Street. 
    Positively 4th Street by David Hajdu is an excellent book on the subject.

    Thomas Pynchon actually agreed to interviews (via fax) for it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 26,365
    I saw a documentary about legendary swedish theatre group and progg* rock band "Nationalteatern" (the national theatre)

    *Progg was a left-wing and anti-commercial musical movement in Sweden that began in the late 1960s and became more widespread in the 1970s. Not to be confused with the English expressions "progressive music" or "prog rock," progg is a contraction of the Swedish word for musical progressivism, progressiv musik. While there were progg bands playing progressive rock, the progg movement encompassed many different musical genres.



    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 630
    Watched Mortal Kombat friday night. It was awesome...everything I wanted it to be. 

    Terrible acting, over the top violence/gore, integrated pieces from the games nicely. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 5,807
    dankind said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Rewatching Inside Llewyn Davis for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this movie. 
    I’m watching this now, for the first time, based on your comment :)
    Great. Let me know what you thought of it. 
    Halfway through. So far, really digging it. 
    I liked it a lot, though didn’t quite get the circular ending.

    And I had a feeling about that cat. 
    I know the last scene was because he heckled the guy’s wife. Not sure if that was the cause of the first scene. I know that some of the scenes were based on the life of the folk musician Dave Ronk. Apparently, the Coen Brothers used some anecdotes from his memoirs in the film. I may want to read that book. It is called Mayor of Macdougal Street. 
    Positively 4th Street by David Hajdu is an excellent book on the subject.

    Thomas Pynchon actually agreed to interviews (via fax) for it.
    Thanks. I will put that one on my reading list. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,707
    Really dumb one last night.  I can't believe I sat through the whole thing.
    Rock Star 2001 film - Wikipedia

    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore











  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin TorontoPosts: 1,955
    Been watching the DCAU movies lately, just watched The Flashpoint Paradox. If only they could translate the quality to the live-action movies, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

    10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
Sign In or Register to comment.