Ever develop a crush on someone from here?

Comments

• Hey babe. You and Ament's still fighting over me? :D
    is it a pillow fight? I'll join in and fight for ya ;)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • is it a pillow fight? I'll join in and fight for ya ;)

Like, when my husband once asked me, "Hey, you were in a sorority.. do they really put on panties, and have pillow fights?"

I was like :eek:
  • demetrios wrote:
    yep. there was one that i feel in love with the moment she signed me up on her facebook account. i had known/heard of her user name on the boards for some time. had never seen her face till the first image i saw with my own eyes. her eyes, her style, her beauty. still today, i think of her. but we can only be friends. and i will obey/listen to her every word. i still have a crush of her. but i guess, the day's has passed & it will all just fade away ..

:(

That is just sad........:(
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • I'm saving myself for Norm.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was officially the funniest thing I've read all day.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Like, when my husband once asked me, "Hey, you were in a sorority.. do they really put on panties, and have pillow fights?"

well......what's the answer? :p:D
  • That is just sad........:(
    Glad you're OK :)
    NERDS!
  • cutback wrote:
    well......what's the answer? :p:D

Hahaha.. my sorority was more like, smoke too much pot in your panties, because you forgot where you pants were.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Hahaha.. my sorority was more like, smoke too much pot in your panties, because you forgot where you pants were.

sweet! :D:D
  • We're the homeliest people in the whole nation :( THIS is the reason I have to look overseas for a decent looking guy :p

Well you definitely found a hot one, that's for sure!!

• Glad you're OK :)

Awwwwww, thanks for caring! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Apparently.. Mer needs to learn the art of sharing.

I don't share well with others, i admit it.

• Like, when my husband once asked me, "Hey, you were in a sorority.. do they really put on panties, and have pillow fights?"

hahahaha - isn't that what girls do whenever they hang out with their friends? :D
  • hahahaha - isn't that what girls do whenever they hang out with their friends? :D

Well uh yeah! Isn't that what you do with your friends? :confused:

• hahahaha - isn't that what girls do whenever they hang out with their friends? :D

I'm not sure, because I haven't made any friends here until now..

Now that I made all my new graduate school girlfriends, should I outright ask them when the panty wearing pillow fight takes place? :p hahaha
  • I'm not sure, because I haven't made any friends here until now..

Now that I made all my new graduate school girlfriends, should I outright ask them when the panty wearing pillow fight takes place? :p hahaha

...and suddenly tents were being pitched all over the message pit...

• ...and suddenly tents were being pitched all over the message pit...
    Schwing!
    NERDS!
  • Well uh yeah! Isn't that what you do with your friends? :confused:
    Of course it is! Except for when we're taking bubble baths together :D
    I'm not sure, because I haven't made any friends here until now..

I'm sure it's listed somewhere under campus activities - just look through the directory :p
  • Of course it is! Except for when we're taking bubble baths together :D

I'm sure it's listed somewhere under campus activities - just look through the directory :p

I just cracked up at both of these statements, especially over the bubble bath.. and my husband was like..

"Having fun over there?"
  • I just cracked up at both of these statements, especially over the bubble bath.. and my husband was like..

"Having fun over there?"
    hahaha - see THIS is the reason you should bring your laptop with you when you go to bars ;) we're so much more fun than your "real people friends" :p
  • hahaha - see THIS is the reason you should bring your laptop with you when you go to bars ;) we're so much more fun than your "real people friends" :p

I KNOW! Seriously!!! :D

Oh, I didn't tell you! I was showing my mom pics from my trip back east and there was one of you and Zoso (LOL!). And of course I had to tell her your story. My parents went to Australia recently...and fell in love with it. I told her you were moving there. She said, "Smart girl"! Oh and she said she were beautiful.

• I KNOW! Seriously!!! :D

Oh, I didn't tell you! I was showing my mom pics from my trip back east and there was one of you and Zoso (LOL!). And of course I had to tell her your story. My parents went to Australia recently...and fell in love with it. I told her you were moving there. She said, "Smart girl"! Oh and she said she were beautiful.
    your mom is sweet :) It's hard not to fall in love with it - so many beautiful things there. You and your parents should move there too :p I'm actively trying to recruit people to come with me!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    ...and suddenly tents were being pitched all over the message pit...
    party in my tent! everyone's invited!! :D;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • your mom is sweet :) It's hard not to fall in love with it - so many beautiful things there. You and your parents should move there too :p I'm actively trying to recruit people to come with me!

tell tim to tell his bro i'm looking for a hot ausie man!!

• tell tim to tell his bro i'm looking for a hot ausie man!!
    we could have a double wedding! :D:p
  • schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    guilty as charged
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • tell tim to tell his bro i'm looking for a hot ausie man!!

don't worry about that... i am here ;) you can't go past me ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    don't worry about that... i am here ;) you can't go past me ;)
    Ament'sChick, u can take my words for that. he's quite a handsome man, and I'm not even gay.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • LongRd. wrote:
    Ament'sChick, u can take my words for that. he's quite a handsome man, and I'm not even gay.

Cheers LR.. you could say the same about you!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • yes.
    wah
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I just cracked up at both of these statements, especially over the bubble bath.. and my husband was like..

"Having fun over there?"

oh you have a husband?

thats me down to one crush then ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.