Ever develop a crush on someone from here?

TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone have any stories about developing a big crush on someone that you met on this board?
I would love to hear them.
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
    Yes, I have.

No I will not share:D
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    once I drank an orange Crush while typing. ;)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
    I have told this story a million times, but I'll tell it again. :)

In fall 2002, Riot Act got leaked on the internet a couple of months before its release date. The old synergy board kept getting locked because the mods were trying to plug the leak, so to speak. Some guy named CrotchBat sent out a bunch of random PMs inviting people to go to the Joe Bonamassa board and claim it as our own, another board on the Sony BBS that hadn't had any activity in months. Well, a few of us followed (including myself) and that became "new synergy". Well, actually, it became "Bonergy". lol :D

I started noticing CrotchBat was like the funniest guy EVER, and we started talking to each other a little bit. Eventually, the mods got wind of our plot to keep talking and they put the kibosh on Bonergy. After a brief stint at the Mandy Moore board, we moved on to our own separate board, away from the Sony BBS. (Uh...and plus we pretty much all got banned after all that nonsense. :D) It was here, technically, that I fell in love with CrotchBat and now, 4+ years later, we are married and have a little girl. :)

So, once again...thanks for locking up the board a bunch of times, Kat! :D It changed my life!
  • I have told this story a million times, but I'll tell it again. :)

In fall 2002, Riot Act got leaked on the internet a couple of months before its release date. The old synergy board kept getting locked because the mods were trying to plug the leak, so to speak. Some guy named CrotchBat sent out a bunch of random PMs inviting people to go to the Joe Bonamassa board and claim it as our own, another board on the Sony BBS that hadn't had any activity in months. Well, a few of us followed (including myself) and that became "new synergy". Well, actually, it became "Bonergy". lol :D

I started noticing CrotchBat was like the funniest guy EVER, and we started talking to each other a little bit. Eventually, the mods got wind of our plot to keep talking and they put the kibosh on Bonergy. After a brief stint at the Mandy Moore board, we moved on to our own separate board, away from the Sony BBS. (Uh...and plus we pretty much all got banned after all that nonsense. :D) It was here, technically, that I fell in love with CrotchBat and now, 4+ years later, we are married and have a little girl. :)

So, once again...thanks for locking up the board a bunch of times, Kat! :D It changed my life!

That's an awesome story!! Hadn't heard that before.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535

quit lying to everyone. you're a 6'8" chinese dude.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
    moeaholic wrote:

WHA....?? :D

Very cool story!!
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342

WHAT?! i've never heard that story. too freaking cute.
    WHA....?? :D

lol

i'm still in contact with my crush. i make fun of his spelling on an almost daily basis. he's got the creamiest looking skin i've ever seen. i never thought i'd fall for the albino type, but he stole my heart.
    ~Michael Bolton
    moeaholic wrote:
    lol

i'm still in contact with my crush. i make fun of his spelling on an almost daily basis. he's got the creamiest looking skin i've ever seen. i never thought i'd fall for the albino type, but he stole my heart.

He is pearly white. :D
    He is pearly white. :D

mmmmmmmm...........
    ~Michael Bolton
    Well, I'm glad that at least some of you haven't already seen me post this before, because I feel like I have to tell it just about every time I see this question pop up on here. ;) It's a good story and I like telling it!

I'd like to marry a pearl jam fan:)
    I'd like to marry a pearl jam fan:)

ditto. wouldn't that be convenient? you'd always have someone to go to shows with and someone who understands this small little obsession:)
  • crittables wrote:
    ditto. wouldn't that be convenient? you'd always have someone to go to shows with and someone who understands this small little obsession:)

:D yeah...hehehe
  • pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436

GREAT GREAT Story, congrats!!!!!!
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Does anyone have any stories about developing a big crush on someone that you met on this board?
    I would love to hear them.

No, but I saw a picture of Heineken Helen, from a fan magazine and I think she is really cute.
  • moeaholic wrote:

yao ming posts here?!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
    yao ming posts here?!

Frank, what name do you preffer, the Bro or the Maniere?
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    I'm a little tipsy right now so I'm gonna say that I used to wonder what it would be like to bone evenkat.
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    :) mhmmmmm

:Di'd say its more than a crush at this point though
  • Perhaps I have been intrigued ;)

I think it would be really cool to hear the stories especially the ones like Brain of JLO 's ... the hidden romantic in me :o
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Brain of J Lo that is a cool, cool story. Congrats! :) And doesn't it give a girl hope??!!! ;)

So does it have to be just one person that I have this crush on? :p

Coz I have girlie crushes on my girlie PJ posse.
    Actually most of the chickies on here completely rock. :D
    I think I have a crush on all of them for being sooooo awesome. :)

And I guess I got a mate crush on lucy, chaddles and those naughty Irish, Scottish, and English boys and maybe :o cb.
    Who wouldn't? :D

But truth be told, and you won't be getting it here ;), I have a MONSTER crush on that damn grumpy old yank cowboy! :rolleyes:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    crittables wrote:

if i were still single, id be all about making this happen... a pearl jam fan AND a buckeye? it doesnt get much better!
    if i were still single, id be all about making this happen... a pearl jam fan AND a buckeye? it doesnt get much better!

that is what i've been trying to tell people! i'm quite the catch:)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    Brain of J Lo that is a cool, cool story. Congrats! :) And doesn't it give a girl hope??!!! ;)

So does it have to be just one person that I have this crush on? :p

Coz I have girlie crushes on my girlie PJ posse.
    Actually most of the chickies on here completely rock. :D
    I think I have a crush on all of them for being sooooo awesome. :)

And I guess I got a mate crush on lucy, chaddles and those naughty UK boys and maybe :o cb.
    Who wouldn't? :D

But truth be told, and you won't be getting it here ;), I have a MONSTER crush on that damn grumpy old yank cowboy! :rolleyes:

jeanie, now what have i told you about this?

oh hang on ... i just read you have a girlie crush on your girlie posse. i'm in that posse. :D:D:p you go right ahead and crush on anybody you like honey. :D

me? i dont like any of you. :p;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jeanie, now what have i told you about this?

:o Yeah, I know............sorry! :o;)

oh hang on ... i just read you have a girlie crush on your girlie posse. i'm in that posse. :D:D:p you go right ahead and crush on anybody you like honey. :D

Whaddya mean you're in it!!! You're the matron of honor!!!! ;):D
    You know I love ya!! I just didn't wanna name names, coz I just knew I'd forget someone really important and hurt their feelings. :o
    You know how bad my memory is!! ;)
    me? i dont like any of you. :p;)

You like me!! :D I know it!!! ;):p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i had a major crush on jammypearledved
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    You like me!! :D I know it!!! ;):p

yep i do. :D:D

i have a crush on............... :D as if i'm gonna say. :rolleyes: :p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i have a crush on about 14 users :o

and i have about 32897 crushes on me... give or take a few loonies and stuff.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.